The Best Cold Steel Bushman Knife of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,025 Reviews Scanned
- Available in two blade styles (Standard and Bowie point) both feature curved blades that are ideal for skinning and a multitude of bushcraft chores.
- Both come complete with a Secure-Ex sheath which houses a high-quality Ferrocerium Fire Steel.
- Unlike the majority of hollow handled knives, there is no joint or seam between the blades and handles, instead the Bushman’s blade and handles are cold forged out of a single piece of SK-5 high carbon steel.
- The resulting knives are expertly heat-treated and tempered to RC54 and, when subjected to our tests, have withstood over two tons of pressure on their blade/handle transition.
- Every Bushman has been carefully ground to an extra thin edge, and then honed and buffed by hand until razor sharp.
- Cold Steel Bushman knife with 7" Blade Secure-Ex Sheath
- A Distinctive Knife Made With High Quality Materials!
- Package quantity: 1
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Package weight: 0.4 lb
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: Cold Steel
- Cold Steel bowie bushman 95Bbuskz
- A feather light (3.2 oz) ultra slim (8.8 mm thick) folder that can be carried 24/7 while still leaving room in the pocket for other essential gear
- Blade made from costly Japanese 10A stainless steel famed for its edge holding ability, strength and toughness
- Handle is laser cut from real G-10 for toughness, durability and comfort
- Comes with our Tri-Ad Locking mechanism, proven time and time again to be the strongest, safest locking mechanism available
- Specifications - Blade Length: 3 1/2 inches; Handle Length: 4 1/2 inches; Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Blade thickness: 3.5 mm
- Handle: 5 3/4 long 420 series stainless
- Overall length: 10 1/4"
- Steel: German 4116 Stainless Cryo Quenched
- All of our Tantos feature a deep lustrous satin finish on the hollow ground blade bevels and a contrasting line grain finish on the blade flats; Blade Thickness: 3/16”, Blade Length: 6"
- The Tanto’s come with our famous flattened oval Kraton handle; Handle Length/Material: 5-1/2" Kray-Ex
- The oval shape provides a solid grip and resists rolling or twisting in the hand under hard use, the kind that, over time, would destroy a lesser knife; Overall Length: 11-1/2"
- Designed to concentrate the full force of a crushing blow in a small area so that even a moderately powerful blow can be remarkably effective in disarming or otherwise incapacitating an attacker; Weight: 9.5oz
- The Tanto series knives in San Mai all come with a thick, high quality Secure-Ex sheath that is sure to give years of hard service and keep your Tanto at your side, ready for action; Blade Steel: VG-10 San Mai
Last update on 2021-01-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Cold Steel Bushman Knife?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Cold Steel Bushman Knife? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Cold Steel Bushman Knife, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Cold Steel Bushman Knife available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Cold Steel Bushman Knife that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Cold Steel Bushman Knife?
- What benefits are there with buying an Cold Steel Bushman Knife?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Cold Steel Bushman Knife?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Cold Steel Bushman Knife, much less the best one?
- Which Cold Steel Bushman Knife are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Cold Steel Bushman Knife?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Cold Steel Bushman Knife, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Cold Steel Bushman Knife, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Cold Steel Bushman Knife. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Cold Steel Bushman Knife buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Cold Steel Bushman Knife currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cold Steel Bushman Knife has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Cold Steel Bushman Knife?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Cold Steel Bushman Knife.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Cold Steel Bushman Knife objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Cold Steel Bushman Knife.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Cold Steel Bushman Knife, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Cold Steel Bushman Knife is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Cold Steel Bushman Knife information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Cold Steel Bushman Knife is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.