The Best Corsair Carbide Series 270R of 2023 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,100 Reviews Scanned
- Give your system a look that's both clean and classic with smooth curved edges, a polished finish, and a front-facing Corsair logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
- An edge-to-edge Tempered glass Side panel window shows off your PC's components.
- A full-length PSU cover hides your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
- Fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans for terrific airflow that keeps your PC cool, or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- Connect the included RGB fan to compatible Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards and their accompanying software to customize and control RGB fan lighting
- Contemporary angular design and direct airflow Path layout ensures massive airflow to keep your system cool.
- Light up your system with three RGB LED fans, each boasting six customizable LEDs.
- The front panel’s dark, angular accents become transparent when backlit, providing a unique window into your system.
- A frameless tempered glass Side panel window shows off your PC at its best
- A full-length PSU cover hides your PSU and cables out of sight, making creating immaculate builds easier than ever.
- The 5000D makes a stunning, showpiece-worthy PC easy to build, and even easier to keep cool with the space and flexibility to mount multiple 360mm radiators.
- A high-airflow optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A motherboard tray with customizable fan mounts allows you to side-mount up to 3x 120mm fans or up to a 360mm radiator, enabling new flexible cooling options.
- Angular exterior design with a large tinted tempered glass window
- Room for up to five 120mm fans with one 120mm red LED front fan pre-installed
- Expansive storage space with mounts for up to three HDD’s and two SSD’s
- Clean, side IO panel with high-speed USB 3.0 port
- Cable routing cutouts and tie downs keep your build looking clean and uncluttered
- The 110q’s minimalist design ensures that your system can fit in almost any environment, with four high-density sound dampening panels to reduce noise.
- Supports up to four drives for the storage options you need: two 2.5in trays and two combo 3.5in/ 2.5in trays in a removable cage, Plus a 5.25in ODD bay.
- Includes a 120mm fan to cool your components out-of-the-box.
- Fits up to 4x 120mm or 2x 140mm cooling fans or multiple radiators to keep your PC cool.
- Removable dust filters in the floor and front help keep your system clean long after the build is finished.
- Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, the 4000D is a fitting choice for an immaculate high-performance PC..Maximum PSU Length : 220. Radiator Compatibility : 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Motherboard will fit in our 4000 Series cases without any issue. Mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, and E-ATX form factor motherboards are all supported.
- A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Put modern connections within easy reach with a front I/O panel including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- Equip your PC with outstanding high airflow cooling, with four fans and a Direct Airflow Path layout delivering massive airflow to your PC’s hottest components.
- Illuminate your system with three included LL120 RGB fans, boasting a total of 48 customizable RGB LEDs. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- An included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO turns the 680X RGB into a smart case, powered by CORSAIR iCUE software that brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, including fans, RGB LED light strips, DDR4 memory, keyboards, mice and more.
- Custom builds needn’t be cluttered - a distinctive dual-chamber design makes it incredibly easy to assemble an immaculate system that keeps cables tidy and out of view. Radiator Compatibility - 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Three crystal-clear tempered glass panels, fitted in the front, roof and a hinged easy-access side panel door, provide a stunning view of your PC’s high-profile components.
- Combining stylish tempered glass, customizable RGB lighting, innovative cable management and concentrated airflow, choose the 4000X RGB for a unique high-performance PC.
- Show off your components and RGB lighting with tempered glass side and front panels, built with dedicated front ventilation channels for ample airflow.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to build an immaculate, professional-looking system with major cables neatly routed through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes 3 CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide RGB fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Each fan is equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs for brilliant customizable lighting.
- Fully control and synchronize the RGB lighting for up to 6 fans with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Three ways to connect: sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology, or USB wired.
- Play with pinpoint accuracy and precision thanks to a custom PixArt PAW3392 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, optimized for wireless mice with extremely low power consumption and customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps.
- Hyper-polling technology communicates with your PC at up to 2, 000Hz, twice the speed of standard gaming mice, ensuring blazingly fast response times.
- Charges with an easy-to-use, reversible USB-C connector, or wirelessly with any Qi-compatible charging device such as the CORSAIR MM1000 mouse pad.
- Comfortable contoured shape with two included interchangeable side grips for a tailored fit.
- THE ULTIMATE SUPER-TOWER PC CASE: Iconic and clean exterior lines, four smoked tempered glass panels and seamlessly integrated RGB lighting make the Obsidian 1000D the best-looking Obsidian Series case yet.
- STREAM AND GAME SIMULTANEOUSLY: The Obsidian 1000D can fit both a complete E-ATX and Mini-ITX system concurrently, so you can stream and game smoothly from one enclosure. Two motherboards, two power supplies, two full PCs in one case.
- MASSIVE COOLING OPTIONS: Up to 18 fan mounts and room for up to four 480mm radiators simultaneously.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.1" W x 27.3" L x 27.4" H
- BUILT-IN SMART LIGHTING AND FAN CONTROL: An integrated CORSAIR Commander PRO fan and lighting controller grants superior control over almost every aspect of your system via CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Room for graphics cards up to 450mm long. / USB 3.0 front panel connectors.
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the four hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need.
- Keep your system cool with up to 7 fan mount locations.
- Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access back plate cutout / Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system.
- Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
- Triple EPS12V Connectors: For full compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- Tuned for Low-Noise Operation: A 140mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 105°C-Rated Capacitors: Industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability.
- Massive cooling potential with room for up to six 120mm cooling fans, or a 240mm radiator in the top, 240mm radiator in the front, and 240mm radiator in the bottom
- Two included CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans boast a total of 32 individually customizable LEDs, controlled by an included Lighting Node PRO digital RGB lighting controller and CORSAIR iCUE software to deliver a symphony of color
- Three stunning tempered glass panels put your system on display like no other Micro-ATX case. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers - H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i
- A dual-chamber layout highlights your PC's core components, whilst tidying cables, drives and the PSU into a dedicated rear chamber
- Dedicated storage compartment for up to two 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives keeps your system clean without sacrificing storage capacity
- Build in Full View: The 7000X RGB showcases your system behind three gorgeous tempered glass panels while making it easy to build and cool thanks to clever cable management and a spacious interior
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System: Makes it simple to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and 30 mm of space behind the motherboard
- Four Included 140 mm RGB Fans: CORSAIR SP RGB ELITE PWM fans feature eight individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan and utilise AirGuide technology to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling
- Smart RGB and Fan Speed Control: An included CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT Controller, CORSAIR iCUE software and PWM fan repeater enable RGB and fan speed control out of the box
- Colossal Cooling Potential: A massive interior acco mmodates up to 12x 120 mm or 7x 140 mm cooling fans, and makes it possible to install multiple radiators for extreme cooling.Customisable Side Fan Mounts: Side-mount up to 4x 120 mm fans or up to a 420 mm radiator, opening up a new world of cooling options..Accessories included with this case are located in the hard drive bay of the product.
- The 5000X RGB makes a stunning, showpiece-worthy PC easy to build and easier to keep cool with the space and flexibility to mount multiple 360mm radiators, all surrounded by beautiful tempered glass on four sides.
- House your system behind four stunning tool-free tempered glass panels that highlight your components and RGB lighting.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes three 120mm CORSAIR SP RGB ELITE fans, utilizing AirGuide anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Each fan is equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs for brilliant customizable lighting.
- Fully control and synchronize the RGB lighting for up to six fans out-of-the-box with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Build your legacy with the 7000D AIRFLOW, a full-tower case for your most ambitious PC builds – offering easy cable management, a spacious interior, and massive cooling potential with room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.
- A high-airflow optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 30mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes three CORSAIR 140mm AirGuide fans and PWM fan repeater, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A massive interior accommodates up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans, and makes it possible to install multiple radiators including 3x simultaneous 360mm or 2x simultaneous 420mm for extreme cooling.
- A strong, durable steel chassis and 4 millimeter-thick tempered glass side and front panels showcase your components and RGB fans, with ventilation gaps for plentiful airflow
- Room to install up to 6 x 120 millimeter cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360 millimeter
- Drive trays accommodate up to two 3.5 inch HDDs and two 2.5 inch SSDs, with two additional 2.5 inch mounts
- Includes three Corsair LL120 RGB cooling fans that deliver powerful airflow up to 1,500 RPM, with 16 RGB LEDs per fan and seven mesmerizing preset iCUE lighting profiles
- Fully control and synchronize your RGB lighting out-of-the-box with the included iCUE lighting Node Core and Corsair iCUE software
- Improve your system's cooling with a high airflow layout complete with a steel grill front panel for optimal air intake
- Light up your PC with three included Corsair SP120 RGB Pro fans each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total)
- The included lighting Node core controls your RGB lighting making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with Corsair iCUE software
- The 220T RGB airflow’s solid steel construction and front plate ensure sturdy and resilient durability along with a striking look
- An edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel window showcases your PC's components and RGB lighting. Compatible corsair liquid coolers-H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- 80 Plus Platinum: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Fully Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 10-year warranty: Backed by Corsair's legendary technical support
- 135mm FDB fan with Zero RPM mode: Virtually silent operation at low loads, plus 12V Rail Switch: Gives the user the choice of a single plus 12V rail or multiple plus 12V rails
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Tons of fan mounts: Front - 2 x 140/120mm (1 x 120mm LED included) Top - 2 x 120mm Rear - 120mm
- USB 3.0 front port with internal connector
- Large side panel window
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with room for long graphics cards up to 420mm long
Last update on 2023-07-31 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Corsair Carbide Series 270R?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Corsair Carbide Series 270R? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Corsair Carbide Series 270R, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Corsair Carbide Series 270R available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Corsair Carbide Series 270R that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Corsair Carbide Series 270R?
- What benefits are there with buying an Corsair Carbide Series 270R?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Corsair Carbide Series 270R?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Corsair Carbide Series 270R, much less the best one?
- Which Corsair Carbide Series 270R are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Corsair Carbide Series 270R?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Corsair Carbide Series 270R, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Corsair Carbide Series 270R, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Corsair Carbide Series 270R. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Corsair Carbide Series 270R buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Corsair Carbide Series 270R currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Corsair Carbide Series 270R has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Corsair Carbide Series 270R?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Corsair Carbide Series 270R.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Corsair Carbide Series 270R objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Corsair Carbide Series 270R.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Corsair Carbide Series 270R, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Corsair Carbide Series 270R is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Corsair Carbide Series 270R information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Corsair Carbide Series 270R is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How much does a corsair carbide 270R case cost?
A: The Carbide Series 270R is the PC case that will appeal to a lot of consumers that do not want to spend heaps on a chassis. The 270R with closed panel will cost 59 USD, the version with a side see-through window a tenner more.
Q: What kind of radiator does Corsair 270R have?
A: With room for up to a 360mm radiator in front, 280mm radiator in the top, and 120mm radiator in the rear, the 270R provides enormous cooling potential. The rugged steel drive trays provide ample room for additional storage. Unobstructed exterior panels provide an understated look for an overall clean and minimalist design.
Q: How big is the radiator in a carbide 270R case?
A: Carbide Series 270R is compact and engineered for building high-performance yet minimalist systems. Room for up to a 360mm radiator in front, 240mm radiator at top, and 120mm radiator in the rear
Q: Are there any new Corsair cases coming out?
A: Corsair has released three new cases for the holiday season. In this trio, we have a “builder grade” offering, one that steps up the game a fair bit, and yet another that takes Corsair chassis design to a whole new level. As we bring forth these new cases, we are starting with the most affordable solution and working our way up from there.