The Best 40w appliance bulbs of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 40w appliance bulbs of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,762 Reviews Scanned
- Total of 4 bulbs
- Soft White Light
- Wattage: 40 watts
- Quality Light Bulbs For Home and Office
- Stock Up and Save!
- GE APPLIANCE LIGHT BULBS: GE appliance light bulbs can be used for many household appliances such as for oven light bulbs, refrigerator light bulbs, or microwave light bulbs.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED APPLIANCE BULBS: These appliance bulbs are specially designed to withstand high temperatures as microwave light bulbs or oven light bulbs, and even low temperatures as refrigerator light bulbs.
- APPLIANCE BULB FEATURING RUGGED FILAMENT: The filament in this light bulb is specially designed to be rugged and resist vibration so it can function as an appliance light bulb.
- 40-WATT APPLIANCE LIGHT BULB: This light bulb uses 40 watts of energy. It will cost $4.82 per year in energy to operate and will last 1.4 years, based on 3 hours of use per day.
- WHITE, INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULB FOR APPLIANCES: This light bulb outputs a white light with 2700 Kelvin temperature to illuminate your ovens, microwaves, or refrigerators as an appliance light bulb.
- E17 intermediate screw base led light bulb used for microwave light bulb, range hood light bulb, refrigerator light bulb, over hood, over stove light bulb replacement, equivalent incandescent bulb: 8206232A 8206232 1890433 AP4512653,WB36X10003,WB25X10030, 6912W1Z004B.
- LED Microwave light bulb 3W 360lm equivalent 40W 350lm incandescent bulb, standards T7 shape diameter: D22mm*H59mm, same size as incandescent bulb, it will be fit well in your microwave, refrigerator, range hood, sewing machine. 3 Watt LED bulb replace 40 Watt incandescent bulb, save your 90% cost at energy.
- LED as light source, 15,000h lifetime 10 times longer than incandescent 1000h lifetime, save your cost and time as frequently change incandescent bulb. Flicker free design, offer more soft, stable light WITHOUT any interference in your screen when taken video or picture. Good dimming compatible, smooth dimming from 0-100% when working with led dimmer..
- Warranty and service: we will offer 12 Months Warranty, Zero-risk Purchase, if you are not satisfied with your purchase or have some problem at technical problem , please contact with us by email directly, we will make sure 24-hours Email service and response.
- Note and Attention: That LED Bulb working temperature range -4℉~130℉, that bulb CAN NOT be used IN ovens, when used in ovens, the temperature in the oven more than 300 ℉， when the led bulb working under this 300 ℉ temperature, PC cover and other parts of LED bulb will be burned and melt.
- Base: Medium Screw (E26) * Bulb Type: A15 * Watts: 40, Works with most 120-Volt lighting fixtures
- Appliance Bulb - Ideally used in Ovens, Refrigerators, Fans and other household appliances
- Ceiling Fan Bulbs Medium (E26) Standard Household Base Crystal Clear, 24Packs
- Using the 40-Watt incandescent lamp provides about 1500-hours of rated running life, replace your bulbs less often
- Ideal Replacement for most Household Appliances like Microwaves, Over the counter range hood,Stove-top light, Ovens and Refrigerators
- Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Able to withstand high temperatures
- Medium base
- A15 bulb shape
- Includes 2 GE 40 Watt frosted A15 appliance bulbs
- Standard Medium E26 base
- Bright 355 lumens
- 1.4 year life based on 3 hours per day
- 2600 Kelvin
- 💡【Dimmable】A15 Appliance bulbs compatible with Most type of dimmers, provides smooth dimming control, brightness from 10-100%, you can choose the brightness to achieve the ideal atmodphere, No ficker, No noise
- 💡【High Brightness】Featuring a 5000K daylight glow, this LED refrigerator bulb gives off a clear and natural illumination. No IR, or mercury.
- 💡【Wide Application】A15 Bulb Versitlile for multiple applications - refrigerator, ceiling fan, freezer, bathroom vanity, vanity mirror, range hood and other appliance bulbs including enclosed luminaires, Cannot be used in ovens, microwave ovens
- 💡【Technical Features】A15 LED light bulb, 40w equivalent, E26 base, 5000K daylight, dimmable, AC-120V, CRI 80, 220 degree, instant on.
- 💡【Reliable & Safe】A15 LED bulb with Certified by UL to ensure your safety. No flickering, no buzzing and no delay for maximum eye comfort. 2-year hassle-free WARRANTY.
- 【Specification】120v / 40 Watt / 370 Lumens/ E17 Intermediate Base / T8 Type / Clear Glass Bulb
- 【Pack of 8 Microwave Light Bulbs】Each bulb dimension is 2.5 inch(Lenght) X 0.97 inch(Diameter). The strong filament in the bulb can withstand the vibration of opening and closing the electrical door to make the lamp life longer.
- 【Wide Using Range】 This appliance light bulb can be used in many small household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans, sewing machines and other small household appliances.
- 【Dimmable Incandescent light bulb】 This Light bulb is dimmable, it can withstand high temperatures(200° Degrees Celsius).
- 【180 Days After-sales Support】These bulbs have a lifespan of over 2,000+ hours, and last for 2.7 years based on a 1-hour daily use.Any issue, please feel free to contact us, we are always at your service! Please keep in mind that we always stand behind our product.
- High Efficiency: Uses 40 Watt to produce 350 lumens of soft white light illumination
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 2,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- Easy Install: Screw in base fits standard fixtures conveniently
- SIZE: Medium base size ideal for use with recessed or track fixtures
- Vibration resistant filament for long life
Last update on 2021-04-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 40w appliance bulbs?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 40w appliance bulbs? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 40w appliance bulbs, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 40w appliance bulbs available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 40w appliance bulbs that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 40w appliance bulbs?
- What benefits are there with buying an 40w appliance bulbs?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 40w appliance bulbs?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 40w appliance bulbs, much less the best one?
- Which 40w appliance bulbs are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 40w appliance bulbs?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 40w appliance bulbs, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 40w appliance bulbs, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 40w appliance bulbs. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 40w appliance bulbs buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 40w appliance bulbs currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 40w appliance bulbs has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 40w appliance bulbs?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 40w appliance bulbs.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 40w appliance bulbs objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 40w appliance bulbs.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 40w appliance bulbs, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 40w appliance bulbs is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 40w appliance bulbs information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 40w appliance bulbs is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.