18 Best Bench Vise Made In Usa of 2021 – Romance University
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, Romance University finds out Top 18 Best Bench Vise Made In Usa of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,229 Reviews Scanned
- The item is Olympia Tools 38-614 4"Mechanic's Bench Vise
- Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Vices
- The product is manufactured in India
- 30,000 PSI Malleable Steel Casting
- Chrome plated spindle and handle, 4 Lug Base, Polished Anvil, Anvil Horn
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 30, 000 PSI cast iron construction, blue power coat finish
- Anvil: 1. 75” x 2” (4. 4CM x 5. 1CM)
- DURABILITY: Have castings with a 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life.
- SECURE HOLD: Capable of mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Base can swivel 360 degrees with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Product is built to last. Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects.
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes and rubber pinch safety guards
- Casting Clamp force: 7,000 lbs. and Torque rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating head constructed in 60,000 PSI ductile iron, stationary body cast in 30,000 PSI cast (grey) iron
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 4-7/8" (12.4CM) x Throat Depth: 3" (7.6CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.5"D x 2.5"D (1.3 x 6.4CM)
- 360 degrees Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Large 3.2" x 2.5” (8.1CM x 6.3CM) anvil work surface for flat shaping
- Jaw width:125mm(5"), Opening: 125mm(5"), Throat Depth: 67mm(2.6"), Clamp force: at least 5500lbs
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, stationary body and floating body are all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise
- Great for clamping and fixing workpiece: Higher clamping force; Longer opening; Bigger anvil; Deeper throat depth; Wider jaw; Round workpiece clamping; Microgroove tooth space for better grip; 360 degree swivel base providing unlimited clamping space
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 5" vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use. The front jaw can be rotated by 360 degree, more convenient for clamping works
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
- Vise head rotates 360° with respect to the vertical, locking at every 30° or (12) twelve different locking positions and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface;
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement.No-pinch main screw handle
- Multi-Jaw Function - The Multi-Jaw can fit flat metarial and pipe or tube work you have. The jaws are anti-slipping, meaning no slipping, no scratching and no injuries from wayward tools.
- Strong Iron Construction - The 4-1/2" vise bench has an industrial strength gray iron construction and is best suited to be used and to take one hell of a beating.
- Very Stable Bench Vise - It is so easy to install on your bench, so simple in fact that any idiot could do it. It is strong and stable and perfect for home bench use or for small workshops. It is perfect for small projects and is highly adept at securing tools for sharpening and such.
- Swivel Feature - The jaws are a fantastic 240 degree swivel design. It also features a swivel base, and allows an ever greater degree of accuracy while you are working with a hand tool as there is no need to keep inserting and removing the piece you are working on.
- Large Anvil Area - The strong design comes in even handier when you take the anvil-back into consideration. Throat Depth: 2-11/32 inch(5.9cm), Jaw Opening: 4-1/4 inch(11.1cm), Jaw Width: 4.5 inch(11.4cm). Creates up to 2204 lbs. of clamping force
- 4-inch by 3/4-inch grated jaws open up to 5-1/8 inches wide
- Swiveling base pivots over 130 degrees
- Constructed from heavy duty 36, 000 PSI cast iron
- Over 2440 pounds of clamping force tightly secure your workpiece in place
- Features an onboard 3-3/8 by 3-inch anvil
- LARGE ANVIL WORK SURFACE: Accommodates a wide range of striking needs.
- BUILT FOR RUGGED USE: Crafted from 30,000 PSI ductile iron.
- STABLE BASE: Swivel base rotates 360° and has double lockdowns.
- SECURE GRIP: Hardened steel replaceable jaw inserts are machine serrated for a safe and secure grip under maximum torque.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: This bench vise is built to last and backed by Wilton's lifetime warranty.
- Clamp force: 3, 150 lbs. and Torque rating: 73 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 4. 5" x Jaw Opening: 4" x Throat Depth: 2. 62"
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" x 2" Diameter, pipe jaws are cast-in place
- 360-degree swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- High-strength steel bar and 30, 000 psi cast iron vise components
- Color: Blue
- Material: Cast Iron
- Jaw Width: 6"
- Gear type locking system with double lock down bolts
- Durable under regular shop conditions
- Bench-mount vise with 4" nominal top jaw width and 1/4"- to 1-1/2"-diameter pipe capacity provides clamping action for light-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Cast steel body is painted black for mild protection against corrosion and has flat portion that acts as a reinforced anvil and an additional work surface
- Replaceable top jaws and built-in pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip
- Main screw that controls the jaws is covered by a bar to protect it from damage
- Jaw width:165.1mm(6.5"), Opening: 150mm(6"), Throat Depth: 97mm(3.8")
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000, bench vise can withstand a tough environment
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise. Pipe jaw can clamp round workpiece
- More flexible: with 270 degree rotating base, large anvil and corrosion resistant handle
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 6.5" vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use
- Data:Net weight 3.7 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 3.0 inch, Jaw width 2.75 inch;
- Wide range of applications: V60 vise is ideal for small parts such as home, jewelry, hobbies, model making, electronics, etc., providing clamping for light applications. Round, square and other shaped part can be processed;
- Flexible use: Rotate the control handle to rotate the vise body to the desired position, and move the rotary control handle to firmly fix the vise body. The vise body can be rotated 360° on its base, even if you are used to the left hand, there will be no hindrance. It is very convenient to disassemble and install;
- Durable: The jaws are quenched and normalized to increase the hardness and toughness of the jaws and are durable;
- Non-slip design: The anti-slip texture on the inner side of the jaws increases the clamping force of the jaws, and does not slip; it lays a good foundation for your smooth completion.
- LARGE ANVIL WORK SURFACE: For forming and shaping materials.
- IDEAL POSITIONING: Swivel base rotates 360° and has double lockdowns.
- VERSATILE CLAMPING: Built-in pipe jaws handle a range of pipe sizes.
- BUILT FOR RUGGED USE: 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body and movable jaw, with a 60,000 PSI ductile iron base.
- DURABLE FINISH: Powder coat paint resists scratches.
- Exclusive Interlocking gear base securely attaches the bench vise to your workbench or mounting surface — No slipping or scratching; engineered for optimal safety
- Smooth 360-degree rotating base with 2-point lock down - Ensures maximum stability and alignment for light- or heavy-duty work
- High clamp force of 4,950 lb. and a torque rating of 116 ft-lb strongly grips metal work, woodworking projects, car repairs, pipe work and other home or industrial precision vice projects
- Large Capacity: Jaw Width (6.5”); Jaw Opening (5.5”), Throat Depth (3.75”), Pipe Capacity: 1/8” x 2.5”D, Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated Top Jaws, Grooved Pipe Jaws Firmly Grip Irregular And Round Objects
- High-strength steel bar and 30,000 psi cast iron vise components
- Color: Blue
- Material: Cast Iron
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Gear type locking system with double lock down bolts
- Durable under regular shop conditions
- 【HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION】- Made of ductile iron which increases the durability and longevity, this table vise is designed to be used in a tough environment. Jaws Width: 6'', Jaws Opening: 6'', Throat Depth: 3''.
- 【SUFFICIENT CLAMPING CAPACITY】- The built-in jaws are grooved for enhanced grip and allow for easy clamping of pipe and other rounded material. It is designed to withstand the clamping force(30Kn).
- 【360 DEGREES ROTATION】- The head of the vise can be rotated by 360 degrees for extra versatility, and the swivel base of the vise allows for optimal work placement and flexibility.
- 【PRECISION & HARDNESS】- Polishing lead screw and guide rail are upgraded to achieve high precision and high hardness. The workbench vise can clamp and tighten quickly and smoothly after precise grinding.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOOL】- Widely used in the industry or household. Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, clamping, and fixing, etc.
How Do You Buy The Best Bench Vise Made In Usa?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Bench Vise Made In Usa? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Bench Vise Made In Usa, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Bench Vise Made In Usa available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Romance University has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Bench Vise Made In Usa that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Bench Vise Made In Usa?
- What benefits are there with buying an Bench Vise Made In Usa?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Bench Vise Made In Usa?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Bench Vise Made In Usa, much less the best one?
- Which Bench Vise Made In Usa are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Bench Vise Made In Usa?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Bench Vise Made In Usa, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Bench Vise Made In Usa, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Bench Vise Made In Usa. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Romance University provides an Bench Vise Made In Usa buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Bench Vise Made In Usa currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Bench Vise Made In Usa has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Bench Vise Made In Usa?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Bench Vise Made In Usa.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Bench Vise Made In Usa objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Bench Vise Made In Usa.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Bench Vise Made In Usa, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Bench Vise Made In Usa is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Romance University always remembers that maintaining Bench Vise Made In Usa information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Bench Vise Made In Usa is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.