The Best Bosch Ps130 of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Bosch Ps130 of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,485 Reviews Scanned
- Most Compact - Shortest head length and smallest height, Lightest Weight - only 2.3 lbs
- Shortest head length in class - better balance and control of tool for perfect working in tight areas
- 2 Speeds - Optimized torque and screw driving and speed for drilling, 3/8 inch auto chuck - convienient clamping of drills and bits
- 20 clutch settings - perfect torque adjustment for precise screw driving, LED Light - illuminates dark work spaces
- Fuel Gauge - easier battery management for continued working, Includes: (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion Batteries, (1) BC330, 60 minute charger
- COMPACT: The Bosch PS130 Hammer Drill/Driver features a lightweight design and the shortest head length in its class at 7.3 inches.
- CONTROL: The Bosch PS41 12-Volt Max Impact Driver is compact as well with a head length of 5.4 inches. Both tools offer better balance and control making them deal for working in tight areas.
- VARIABLE SPEED: The Bosch PS41 features variable speed settings and delivers 930 inch-lbs. of torque and a no-load rpm of 2,600 while the Bosch PS130 hammer drill/driver drives 265 inch-lbs. of max torque and up to 19,500 bpm.
- EFFICIENT: The mode selector ring allows users to be able to quickly and efficiently switch between driver/drill/hammer mode.
- COMPLETE: The CLPK241-120 combo kit comes complete with the PS41 impact driver, the PS130 3/8 inch hammer drill/driver, (2) 12-Volt max 2.0 Ah batteries, 12-Volt charger, and a carrying case.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- Delivers up to 265 in-lbs. of torque and up to 19,500 BPM for maximum efficiency.
- Compact head length and small ergonomic design
- Two speed motor optimizes torque and screw driving speed
- 3/8 in. auto chuck makes it convenient to clamp drills and bits
- This is an O.E.M. authorized part
- Fits various Bosch Parts models
- OEM Part Number 6035961650
- This is a Bosch Parts replacement part
- Part Number 6035961650
- Power: This Bosch drill kit includes a powerful 12 volt drill driver with up to 1,300 RPM and a 12 volt driver with up to 2,600 RPM
- Compact: The lightweight design of the PS31-2A drill driver is ideal for easy handling in overhead operations and tight spaces and the PS41-2A impact, driver offers the precision of variable speed, a light-body, and a short-head length
- Control and visibility: The Bosch cordless drill is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, and three integrated LED lights mounted around the head of the driver enable high performance in low-light settings
- Durability: Robust and compact with lightweight design, the drill impact driver combo kit is built to last and backed by a three year protection plan
- Convenient: Drill kit includes: 12V Max 3/8 inch drill driver (PS31-2A); 12V Max impact driver (PS41-2A); 2 batteries, 30 minute charger and soft carrying case
- Compact: this small drill is most compact 12V EC Brushless drill/driver in Class
- Improved runtime: Brushless motor and 2. 0-Ah battery provides increased runtime for continuous work in high energy applications
- 3/8-inch Single-sleeve universal chuck with auto-lock: newly developed to accommodate 90-percent of common applications
- Versatile: 12V drill driver Combo with a two-speed transmission (0-400 RPM high-torque setting and a 0-1, 300 RPM high-speed drilling setting). 20+1 clutch settings allow for maximum range of applications
- Interface for belt clip/bit holder: easy transportation and storage of bits
- Efficient drill/driver design – provides Pro torque in a 3/8 in. Drill/driver At only 1. 6 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery)
- Eco Brushless motor – delivers 300 in. -Lbs. Of torque and a max speed of 1, 750 RPM for outstanding performance
- Compact housing – features a head length of only 6. 0 in. And a weight of only 1. 6 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery)
- Two-speed transmission – provides a high-power setting at 0-460 RPM and a high-speed setting at 1, 750 RPM
- Precision 20+1 clutch settings – allows for accurate torque settings for less fastener damage
- Premium Performance-to-Size Ratio: The PS31-2A has professional grade power at an incredibly light-weight of just over two pounds; The performance-to-weight ratio makes this tool a great solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors who do a great deal of over the head drilling or driving
- Versatile Use: The high torque and the convenience of two speed settings allows the Bosch PS31 2A power drill to tackle applications in materials such as drywall, wood and even metal
- Precision: This electric drill driver combo has two speeds (0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM) and 20+1 clutch settings, allowing users to make precise torque adjustments for accurate screw driving and drilling
- Durability: The Bosch 12V battery drill set comes with two 12V Lithium Ion batteries to provide increased runtime
- Visibility: The cordless drill driver boasts integrated LED lights for improved visibility, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime, even in dark corners and low-light areas
- Dual-activation cartridge unit – two single-shot cylinders for two separate activations with each cartridge
- Easy system reset – takes less than 60 seconds after blade drop, with no damage to the blade
- Wide-ranging blade compatibility – works with nearly all standard 10-Inch fine finish and construction-grade blades and stacked dado blades
- Jobsite tested – shown to work in dusty, tough jobsite conditions
- Designed for a 20-year shelf-life – each of the dual-activation cartridges has an expiration date printed on the cartridge
- Power: Despite its small size, the included Bosch PS41 driver delivers 930 in pounds of max torque. The tool can also produce a no load BPM of 0 3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM
- Efficient: Compact but powerful, the PS41 can cover 80 percentage of standard size impact driver applications
- Torque: The included Bosch PS21 pocket driver delivers 265 inch pounds of max torque. It offers two speeds, 0 350 RPM and 0 1,300 RPM allowing users to match speed to the application
- Tough: Both included tools are compact and lightweight with enough Power to take on professional driver applications
- Control: Along with power and speed, users can expect more control with this combo kit. Both tools feature variable speed triggers for matching speed to the application
Last update on 2021-04-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Bosch Ps130?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Bosch Ps130? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Bosch Ps130, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Bosch Ps130 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Bosch Ps130 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Bosch Ps130?
- What benefits are there with buying an Bosch Ps130?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Bosch Ps130?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Bosch Ps130, much less the best one?
- Which Bosch Ps130 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Bosch Ps130?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Bosch Ps130, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Bosch Ps130, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Bosch Ps130. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Bosch Ps130 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Bosch Ps130 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Bosch Ps130 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Bosch Ps130?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Bosch Ps130.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Bosch Ps130 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Bosch Ps130.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Bosch Ps130, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Bosch Ps130 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Bosch Ps130 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Bosch Ps130 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.