18 Best Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor of 2021 – Romance University
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, Romance University finds out Top 18 Best Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,525 Reviews Scanned
- Remote wireless temperature sensor for use with a wide range of La Crosse Technology weather systems
- Equipped for wall mount; transmits data at 915 MHz frequency up to 330 feet unobstructed to base unit
- Assesses outdoor temperatures from –31.9 to +139 degrees F; also can monitor indoor temperatures
- Requires separate purchase of a compatible base and 2 AA batteries; install out of direct rain or sun
- Measures 1-1/2 inches wide by 4/5 inches deep by 5 inches high; limited 1-year warranty, kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
- Compatible with models: 308-1414B, 308-1414W, 308-1414MB-INT, and 308-1425C
- Wireless transmission of 300ft range (open air); Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- Outdoor humidity: 10% to 99% RH; Transmission range: 300 ft. (60 meters)
- Powered by 2-AA batteries
- Note: Mount the sensor on a North-facing wall or a well-shaded location. Direct sunlight will make temperature read high. Recommended: 6 inches below eaves or placed under deck rail is preferred. Be sure the outdoor sensor is mounted vertically to drain moisture. The maximum wireless transmission range to the weather station is over 300 feet (91 meters) in open air, not including walls or floors.
- Works with older models by La Crosse Technology Weather Stations: WS-7013U-IT, WS-7014CH-IT, WS-7017U-IT, WS-7034U-IT and WS-7215TWC-IT
- Also compatible with WS-7394U-IT-CH, WS-9077TWC-IT, WS-9080U-IT, WS-9117U-IT, *version1 only-WS-9160U-IT, WS-9611U-IT, WS-9640U-IT, WS-9711U-IT; Measures approximately 5 by 1 by 1-1/2 inches; takes 2 AA batteries, not included
- Remote gauge for wireless tracking of indoor or outdoor temperatures
- 915 MHz transmission for powerful, continuous communication and transmission range is up to 330 feet
- Tucked inside the paper product manual is where the you can find the screws
- Atomic self set time and date with optional manual set
- Automatic Daylight savings time reset (on/off option)
- Large 2.125 inch time digits for easy reading
- Calendar: month, date, day
- Monitors Indoor and wireless outdoor temperature (F/C)
- Remote sensor reaches up to 330 feet (100 meters) using 433 MHz wireless signal and transmit data every 16 seconds
- Connects with compatible AcuRite weather stations through the AcuRite Access (sold separately)
- Requires 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included)
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA - Since 1943
- Only compatible with AcuRite Access and certain weather stations. See below for a list of model numbers
- Measures outdoor temperature
- Measures outdoor humidity
- LCD readout showing temp & humidity
- Can be table standing or wall mounted
- Compatible with ONLY certain selected La Crosse Technology Weather Stations 433 MHZ units ONLY
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (F/C)
- Atomic time and date (manual set option) withautomatic updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- Moon phase icons
- 12 Hour time display with 7 time zone settings (ATL to HAT)
- Large 2.125 inch time digits for easy reading
- Wireless thermo-hygro sensor for use with compatible La Crosse Technology 915 MHz weather stations
- Small LCD for on-site temperatures; transmits to a receiver at 915 MHz frequency from up to 330 feet unobstructed
- Assesses outdoor temperatures from -39.8 to 139.8 degrees F and relative humidity levels of 1 to 99 percent; also suitable for indoor use
- Requires separate purchase of a compatible base and 2 AA batteries; mount with provided bracket in sheltered location
- Measures 1-1/2 inches wide by 5/6 inch deep by 5 inches high; limited manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with models: 308-1412-3TX-INT, C87030, C87214, T83646v2, T83653v2
- Wireless transmission of 300ft range (open air)
- Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- Outdoor humidity: 1 to 99Percent RH
- Powered by 2-AA batteries (not included)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C); Transmission frequency: 433.92 MHz (open air).
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet (91 meters); Battery life over 1 year with reputable batteries.
- Alkaline Batteries: -20°F to 140°F (-28.8°C to 60°C); Lithium Batteries: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C).
- Temperatures below - 20°F (-28.8°C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor transmitter
- Power requirements: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Indoor & Outdoor Temperature: Included wireless transmitting sensor sends outdoor temperature to your clock. Transmission range: Up to 330 Feet. Outdoor temperature range: -4°F to 158 °F . Temperature display: ℃/℉.
- Large Display: Easy to read digits. Displays the Time, Day, Date, Weekday and Temperature on one large 7.5in screen. Wall Hanging or free standing. 12/24 Hour clock modes.
- Atomic Clock - Simple operation, set time zone (PST、MST、CST、EST、AST、HAT、AKT) and clock automatically adjusts time & calendar to Atomic signal, accurate to the second. Will automatically update for daylight saving time.
- Battery operated: Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included). Low battery indication icons for both clock and sensor. Time alarm with 5 minutes snooze.
- Wall & Desk Clock: Hang onto a wall or place onto a table to use alarm feature. Multiple Languages: 7 languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Danish& Spanish)
- 1 of La Crosse Technology C85845-1 Color Wireless Forecast Station
- 1 of La Crosse Technology 925-1418 Sensor Protection Shield with Mount
- Smart App Control: Easily monitor temperature and humidity in real-time on the app. 262ft connecting distance (no obstacles) allows you to quickly get data remotely from anywhere in your home. (Not WiFi Version)
- Accuracy: With a built-in Swiss-made sensor, the temperature is accurate to ±0.54°F and humidity is ±3%RH. Enjoy precise data from the hygrometer thermometer every 2 seconds.
- Data Storage & Export: Featuring 20-day on-board data storage, you can get recent temp & humidity records through curve graph. Press "Export Data as CSV" on the app to export the last 2 years data to your phone.
- Mini Compact Size: With smaller & compact design, this space-saving device is lightweight and portable. And you can place it at multiple locations by the hanging hole.
- Prompt Alert Notification: Set preset temp and humidity ranges with the Govee Home App, and if levels fall out of that range, you'll receive a notification instantly.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall directly to your home weather station
- Weather Clock: Large Color LCD Display with the current time, date, and an adjustable dimmer, making it convenient to read and easily view indoor and outdoor data, time, and conditions from various angles
- Weather Forecast: Patented, self-calibrating technology provides a personalized weather forecast 12 hours from your current conditions using a unique algorithm to analyze changes in barometric pressure and temperature
- The Best Weather Station to View Comprehensive Weather Conditions: Monitor pressure trends with trend arrow, heat index, dew point, feels like temperature, and more
- Multiple High Precision Weather Instruments all in One: Wireless weather station with a built-in anemometer, wind vane, barometer, hygrometer, rain gauge, and thermometer to give you the data you need to know your environment outdoors and in
- Monitors Indoor & Wireless Outdoor Temperature (F/C) with Indoor Humidity (%RH)
- HI/LO recorded temperature values and trend indicators
- 12/24hr time display (manual set)
- Sensor signal strength and low battery indicators; transmission range over 330 ft (100m)
- Display: 2 AAA alkaline batteries and TX141-Bv3 sensor requires 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet (100 meters)
- Power requirements: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Remote WiFi temperature and humidity monitor with NO MONTHLY FEES. 3 year warranty; the last sensor you need! MADE IN AMERICA.
- Sends TEXT MESSAGE and EMAIL ALERTS for high/low temperatures, humidity levels, WiFi connection loss and low battery.
- Superior 1 year (+) battery life! Completely wireless, battery operated sensor (AA batteries included). No gateways or wires needed. Check-in remotely from anywhere, anytime using your mobile, tablet or PC. Connects to your WiFi and monitors temperature and humidity in your home, refrigerator/freezer, walk-in cooler, wine cellar and much more.
- Detailed data logging with unlimited history. Accurately monitor conditions 24/7.
- Free email support and we answer the phone 7 days a week! Fast, knowledgeable assistance. Proudly Made in the USA. Support American manufacturing & ingenuity.
- No Touch Measuring, Just Safe and Hygienic: PT3 Built-in infrared temperature sensor, reads body temperature within 1.18 inches of the center of the forehead without physical contact.
- Tri-Point Sensors Accuracy: An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while distance and environmental sensors combine to account for other variables; ensuring maximum accuracy every time temperature is taken.
- Fast, Simple, Clear and Quiet: The intuitive single-button control design thermometer reads the temperature in just 1 second from a clear bright extra-large LED screen, even in total darkness. The quiet vibration alerting ensures there is no buzzing noise and no disturbance.
- Suitable for Multi-Scenario and All Ages: iHealth PT3 is designed for all ages: ranging from babies and toddlers to the elderly. An ideal choice for hospitals, hotels, school settings, and public establishments.
- What You Get: 1x PT3 thermometer, 2x AAA batteries, 1x Instruction manual, 1x Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly California-based customer service.
How Do You Buy The Best Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Romance University has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor?
- What benefits are there with buying an Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor, much less the best one?
- Which Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Romance University provides an Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Romance University always remembers that maintaining Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Tx6U Wireless Temperature Sensor is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.