The Best Evga Supernova 1300 G2 of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,733 Reviews Scanned
- Supernova EVGA 1300 G2 1300W 80 Plus Gold ATX12V
- Patented 256-color RGB fan with Zero rpm mode for ultra-low noise operation
- 80Plus Titanium, 100% Japanese capacitors, and 32-bit onboard digital MCU
- Fully modular, individually sleeved cables. Hold Up Time : > 16msec at 70% of full load (115Vac/ 230Vac input)
- Dps-g software for control and monitoring from PC or mobile Device. Industry leading 10 year
- Max. Output Capacity: 1500W
- EVGA 1200 P2 - "Unrivaled Performance" - Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, with 92% (115VAC) / 94% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing
- 10 Year
- EVGA 1600 T2 - "Nothing Beats Titanium"; MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified, with 94% (115VAC) / 96% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing
- Heavyduty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- 80 PLUS GOLD certified - 90% efficiency under typical load.
- Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.31 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92 standards.
- 105 Degree / 221 Degree High quality Japanese capacitors.Warranty: 5 Years.
- Ultra-quiet 135mm fan with smart fan control..Semi modular design with low profile black flat cables.
- Power Good Signal:100-500ms
- 1200 watt maximum output
- High efficiency with 80 plus Platinum certification
- 100% modular cables
- Dual eps 8pin with multiple individual one-on-one PCI-E 8/6pin connectors
- 139mm Air Penetrator fan with Intelligent semi-fanless operation
- evga - 120-g2-1300-xr - evga power supply 120-g2-1300-xr supernova 1300 g2
- EVGA 1600 G2 - "Unrivaled Performance"
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing. Input Frequency Range - 50 - 60 Hz
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- 10 Year Warranty
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Evga Supernova 1300 G2?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Evga Supernova 1300 G2? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Evga Supernova 1300 G2, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Evga Supernova 1300 G2 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Evga Supernova 1300 G2 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Evga Supernova 1300 G2?
- What benefits are there with buying an Evga Supernova 1300 G2?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Evga Supernova 1300 G2?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Evga Supernova 1300 G2, much less the best one?
- Which Evga Supernova 1300 G2 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Evga Supernova 1300 G2?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Evga Supernova 1300 G2, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Evga Supernova 1300 G2, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Evga Supernova 1300 G2. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Evga Supernova 1300 G2 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Evga Supernova 1300 G2 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Evga Supernova 1300 G2 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Evga Supernova 1300 G2?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Evga Supernova 1300 G2.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Evga Supernova 1300 G2 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Evga Supernova 1300 G2.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Evga Supernova 1300 G2, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Evga Supernova 1300 G2 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Evga Supernova 1300 G2 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Evga Supernova 1300 G2 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.