The Best Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,927 Reviews Scanned
- AUTO PIPE EXPANSION KIT --- This mechanic’s tool kit provides the handy collets and expander required to stretch tailpipes before making tight seals to pipes with smaller diameters. Perfect for home DIY or professional auto shops.
- WIDE EXPANDING RANGE --- The exhaust pipe stretcher offers various collets for a broad expansion range from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4". Includes: Steel expander 1 5/8" - 2" Collet, Steel expander 2" - 2 1/2" Collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" Collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" Collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" Collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet.
- EASY OPERATION --- Choose the proper collet, clamp the pipe, and then expand the pipe—operation of our stretcher kit is really that simple! Use a 1/2" or 3/4" impact wrench to save even more effort. Our helpful user manual is included to guide you through the process.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION --- All collets are made of aerospace-grade 6061 Aluminum while the expander utilizes Tempered 40CR Alloy Structural Steel, ensuring rugged rigidity over an extended service life. GB standard compliant.
- EXTRA PROTECTION --- Ideal for fitting aftermarket exhaust components to standard tailpipes. Includes a convenient tool storage case and one pair of protective gloves to ensure your safety throughout the installation & maintenance process.
- [Increase Engine RPM]: Expanding your tailpipe increases exhaust volume, which increases vehicle RPM to give you more power for your engine; The ABN Exhaust Hanger Tool easily expands pipes with ease
- [Easy to Use]: Simply lubricate all parts of the exhaust expander tool, attach sleeves as needed, insert pipe spreader into pipe, connect to existing drill, and expand away; Pipe might need to be warmed during winter months to prevent damage while using tube expander
- [Expand Most Metals]: Tailpipe expander kit great for all types of pipes, from aluminum to stainless steel; Exhaust pipe expander kit can expand piping anywhere from 1-5/18" to 4-1/4" inches
- [Organization]: No need to worry about exhaust stretcher getting lost in a drawer; Exhaust tubing expander parts come in a plastic blow-molded case with slots designed for each piece
- [Package Contents]: Exhaust pipe stretcher kit includes two collet expander chucks already assembled, a 3/4-inch shank and 1/2-inch shank; Five expander sleeves and two packs of black rubber O ring replacements; Lubrication recommended, not included
- Impact driven Heavy-Duty expander allows for fitting smaller exhaust piping and making exhaust seals
- The 28mm drives the tool and the collet sets expand pipes from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4"
- Includes: Steel expander 1 5/8" - 2" Collet, Steel expander 2" - 2 1/2" Collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" Collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" Collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" Collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet
- Small expander 1-1/8" to 1-3/4", medium expander 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", large expander 2-1/8" to 3-1/2"
- Drop forged, heat-treated steel
- Designed to quickly and easily straighten out clamp dents in mufflers
- A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation
- Includes 6pc extra o-ring
- 🙆【High Quality】Drop forged and heat treated steel construction for strength and durability. Set includes three different expander sizes. Deal for fitting aftermarket components to standard exhausts. Used to expand a length of pipe in equal proportions so the pipe is the same diameter and not tapered.
- 🙆【Best Value】 Ensures a perfect fit with no leaks and also removes dents and clamp marks. This Tail Pipe Expander set is designed to quickly and easily straighten clamp dents in mufflers and tail pipes. A Simple Wrench Turn Expands Pipe for Exhaust System Repair & Installation. For use on all types of tail pipes, mufflers, and exhaust systems. Works with all 1-1/8 to 3-1/2" lD thin-wall pipes.
- 🙆【Easy To Use】 Just select the correct size pipe expander for your pipe and then insert it in the damaged pipe end, then turn the expanders turning bar till the dents are removed. Note: needs to be inserted fully, to work proper, or will cause belling (in short-penetration situation, like muffler, you can put a strong clamp around exposed portion).
- 🙆【Instructions】Can be use with a hand ratchet or breaker bar and also a hand wrenches. A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation. Hex turning shafts are 3/4"in size;Extremely rugged, made by forged alloy steel. (Do Not use air power impact tools on this expander, doing so will damage the expander. Only use hand wrenches or hand ratchet thanks)
- 🙆【What you get】 1 X Small Expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4" 1 X Medium Expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" 1 X Large Expander: 2-1/8" to 3-1/2" 6 X Extra O-Rings 1 X Blow Mold Storage Case. Comes with a red plastic box, easy to carry and storage.
- ❤️【High Quality】 Deal for fitting aftermarket components to standard exhausts. Used to expand a length of pipe in equal proportions so the pipe is the same diameter and not tapered.
- ❤️【Best Value】 Ensures a perfect fit with no leaks and also removes dents and clamp marks. Drop Forged, Heat Treated Steel Construction
- ❤️【Multiple Additional Features】 A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation Capacity: Small; 30-44mm, Medium; 38-61mm, Large; 55-85mm. Drive: Small; 16mm Hex, Medium; 17mm Hex, Large; 19mm Hex.
- ❤️【Best Gift】Designed to quickly and easily straighten out clamp dents in mufflers .A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation
- ❤️【What you get】 1 X Small Expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4" 1 X Medium Expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" 1 X Large Expander: 2-1/8" to 3-1/2" 6 X Extra O-Rings 1 X Blow Mold Storage Case
- Stretches Pipe up to 4-1/4" Including Stainless Steel.
- Use with an impact wrench to quickly stretch pipes.
- Collet sets expand pipes from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4".
- The tool can be used on the vehicle.
- 【Applications】This Tail Pipe Expander set includes three different expander sizes, can work with all 1-1/8inch to 3-1/2inch ID thin-wall pipes
- 【Function】This tail pipe expander set is designed to quickly and easily straighten clamp dents in mufflers. A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation
- 【Durable】Drop forged and heat treated steel construction for strength and durability
- 【Tool Box Storage】Whole set is packed in a plastic box in order for convenient storage and carry, meeting your different needs in repair work. You will hardly lost tools with this compact case
- 【Fast & Free Shipping from US】US warehouse - Directly shipping and fast delivery; Quality Guaranteed - We have strong comfidence for our products; Provide friendly customer service, solve your questions in time
- Ensure perfect fit, no leakage, and remove dents and nicks, securely attached, and not easy to loosen.
- Used to extend a length of pipe in equal proportions so that the pipe diameter is the same rather than tapered.
- Overmolded, not easily broken, durable, and components mounted to standard exhaust to ensure a good connection to your vehicle.
- Made of high-quality high-carbon steel, it has high strength and durability, and high-quality products provide you with high quality assurance.
- Blow molds are available to create molds to suit your needs.
- Comes in clam shell package
- Fits most pipes: 1 5/8" to 2 7/16" (41.3mm - 61.9mm)
- Practical, rugged tools that make easy work of a tough job
- Fit type: Universal
Last update on 2021-01-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool?
- What benefits are there with buying an Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool, much less the best one?
- Which Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.