The Best Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,206 Reviews Scanned
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core (4x2.7 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz), Adreno 630
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 400GB
- 12MP Camera with f/1.5-2.4, 26mm lens, Dual Pixel PDAF & 8MP Front Camera with f/1.7, 25mm lens, Auto HDR
- GSM Unlocked
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512GB - Dual-SIM
- Main Camera: Triple - 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR : Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 - CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 -GPU: Adreno 506
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS - USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- An immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro-grade Camera and Wireless PowerShare. The next generation is here.
- Pro-grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro-quality images of the world as you see it.
- Intelligently accesses power by learning how and when you use your phone.
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB
- This GSM unlocked device is compatible with other GSM service providers such as ATT and Tmobile however is not compatible with CDMA providers such as Verizon or Sprint. Please check with your service provider for compatibility.
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge to edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience. IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip,
- This Certified product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90 days and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long-lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night.
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone.
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted.
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S-Pen has more power off screen. Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music.
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider
- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 15W, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost Dual SIM International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS.
- 4G: FDD LTEB1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B20(800), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3), 4G: TDD LTEB38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500) 2G: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, 3G: UMTSB1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Quad Rear Camera: 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP, Rear Camera Zoom: Digital Zoom up to 8x, Front Camera: 32MP
- RAM: 4GB, ROM: 128GB, MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Octa-Core, 2.3GHz, 1.7GHz, Exynos 9611, 4000 mAh Battery, On-Screen Fingerprint scanner
- Display: 164.0mm (6.5"), Infinity-O Display, Super AMOLED, Resolution: 1080 x 2400 (FHD+), Color Depth: 16M
Last update on 2020-05-11 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked?
- What benefits are there with buying an Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked, much less the best one?
- Which Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Galaxy Cell Phones Unlocked is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.