The Best Glycolic Acid Body Lotion of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,175 Reviews Scanned
- ANTI-AGING FORMULA: Our unique anti-aging body lotion is specially formulated with the optimal balance of 12% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a ph level of 4.0. Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is an ingredient derived from natural sugar cane which encourages collagen production and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a younger looking you. The product is free of parabens and fragrances
- HEALTHY & RADIANT SKIN: It works naturally to gently lift away dead skin cells so new healthy skin can emerge and encourage the production of collagen to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Immediately your skin will feel smooth, fresh and healthy and over time, you will see a more radiant, even skin tone.
- THE POWER OF OUR INGREDIENTS: At Alpha Skin Care, we spent decades researching and formulating our products. We follow one simple truth – to use essential, natural ingredients with clinically-proven results to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
- VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS: Our specially selected vitamins and nutrients are combined with our anti-aging ingredients to enhance the benefits you’ll see and feel from our products. Vitamins and nutrients moisturize and soothe your skin while our anti-aging ingredients work to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to desired areas of clean skin. Do not rinse off. May be used morning and evening. For daytime use, we recommend also applying a sunscreen to areas of skin that are exposed to the sun. First time users should do a patch test.
- REDUCES SKIN REDNESS AND BUMPS ASSOCIATED WITH KERATOSIS PILARIS- Formulated with concentrated 14% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid this KP cream helps to reduce Keratosis Pilaris redness, bumps, and irritation. Unlike other KP products this lotion delivers real results at a reasonable cost.
- 2% SALICYLIC AND 14% GLYCOLIC ACIDS DEEPLY EXFOLIATE TO SMOOTH BUMPY SKIN- Manage your KP by exfoliating deeply and revitalizing your skin.
- NO WEIRD FRAGRANCES OR TEXTURES- Unlike other KP creams that have weird added fragances or are harsh to apply, this lotion is fragrance free and silk smooth on your skin.
- WATCH YOUR KP IMPROVE IN 30 DAYS OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK- We guarantee you a refund if you do not see results after one month of use. Simply send us a message and you will be refunded if you don't see results.
- [ EXFOLIATES ] Exfoliates and moisturizes with Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin D to leave skin softened and smoothed
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Formulated with with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier
- [ PATENTED TECHNOLOGY ] Utilizes patented MVE controlled-release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Free of fragrance and dye, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-irritating
- [ RICH TEXTURE ] Ideal for extremely dry, rough, bumpy and Psoriasis-prone skin
- Medical grade cosmeceutical
- Glytone uses free unbuffered glycolic acid effective for skin rejuvenation
- ANTI-AGING RESURFACING PADS – These pads come fully saturated with a solution containing 20% of pure Glycolic Acid. They exfoliate the skin and reduce scars, bumps, lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin feeling softer and smoother.
- BOOSTED WITH VITAMINS B5, C & E – Powerful antioxidants that will leave your skin fully hydrated and that will help repair photo-damage from UV rays.
- CONTAINS ALLANTOIN AND GREEN TEA & CALENDULA EXTRACTS – Allantoin helps to soothe and protect the skin while Green Tea and Calendula extracts act as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents.
- PROFESSIONAL NON WOVEN TEXTURED PADS – Each jar comes with 50 professional-grade non woven textured pads with a convenient finger notch for easy application.
- QRxLabs products are Made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility. We only use professional-grade ingredients and never any silicone or parabens. We also take pride in our cruelty-free practices and eco-friendly packaging. All QRxLabs products are covered by our Total Satisfaction Guarantee so you can purchase and use our products with confidence.
- [ EXFOLIATE WITHOUT DISRUPTING THE SKIN'S BARRIER ] Formula that exfoliates and moisturizes with Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin D to loosen and exfoliate dead skin cells and penetrate skin's deeper layers for enhanced effectiveness
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6 II) that help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier
- [ PATENTED TECHNOLOGY ] Utilizes patented MVE controlled release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Free of fragrance and dye, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-irritating
- [ RICH TEXTURE ] Ideal for extremely dry, rough, bumpy skin
- Exfoliates body skin including, feet, elbows, knees.
- Helps soften calluses and reduce cracking and flaking.
- Smoothes soften, reduces itching.
- Provides increased moisturization.
- Perfect for dry, rough areas such as knees, heels, elbows, toes.
- EXFOLIATING LOTION FOR CLEAR SKIN: A deeply moisturizing glycolic and salicylic acid body lotion treatment for Keratosis Pilaris, rough and bumpy skin, body acne, scars, uneven skin tone & texture, hyperpigmentation, & dryness. The original KP Exfoliating Lotion, don’t settle for cheap imitations.
- SMOOTH SKIN WITH NO REDNESS: Our Keratosis Pilaris treatment has two key ingredients: glycolic acid that exfoliates away surface bumps and oil soluble salicylic acid which unlike AHAs (e.g. lactic acid) can go deep into hair follicles and pores to target the source of KP and acne, reducing inflammation and redness.
- EFFECTIVE PH LEVEL: Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and Beta Hydroxy acids (BHA) are very sensitive to pH levels. With just the right pH at 3.5 our KP Exfoliating Lotion allows for more “free acids” to work on smoothing and clearing your skin, while not being too low to cause irritation.
- DEEP MOISTURIZING INGREDIENTS: Dry skin makes your KP worse, so we’ve included these moisturizing ingredients: Glycine Soja Oil is a natural emollient, rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E. CCT is derived from coconut oil and glycerin, leaving your skin feeling silky and non-greasy. Lastly, Aloe Vera acts as a soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- RESULTS GUARANTEED: Not Happy? Contact us and we promise to make it right! 100% satisfaction or your money back. Made in the USA in a cruelty-free FDA inspected and cGMP/SOP compliant facility. No parabens, dyes, phthalates, sulfates, or drying alcohols.
- Glycolic Acid rejuvenates skin by encouraging the shedding of old, sun-damaged surface skin cells. It stimulates new growth of skin and collagen by decreasing the bond that holds dead skin cells on the surface.
- Contains the enzyme bromelain, which can break down the connecting layers between skin cells to exfoliate skin. Improves skin elasticity and softness.
- Contains aloe vera leaf extract and Vitamin E that enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin fights premature aging, protects skin from the sun and moisturizes the skin.
- Made in the USA, each batch will have its own unique batch number and expiration date printed on the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures.
- Trusted Brand, ASDM Beverly Hills is a reputable skincare brand powered by science with decades of research and development to deliver the best skin care products worldwide. No Parabens, no synthetic fragrance, cruelty-free, and no animal testing.
- Provides moisture while exfoliating dead skin cells on the body
- Formulated with ultra-pure 15% glycolic acid
- Enhanced with a rich blend of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, CoQ10, green tea extract and aloe Vera leaf juice to nourish, calm and moisturize the skin barrier
- Fast-absorbing, non-drying formulation is great for Keratosis Pilaris patients
- Gluten-free and oil-free; non-comedogenic
Last update on 2020-05-11 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Glycolic Acid Body Lotion?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Glycolic Acid Body Lotion? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Glycolic Acid Body Lotion, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Glycolic Acid Body Lotion available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Glycolic Acid Body Lotion that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Glycolic Acid Body Lotion?
- What benefits are there with buying an Glycolic Acid Body Lotion?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Glycolic Acid Body Lotion?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Glycolic Acid Body Lotion, much less the best one?
- Which Glycolic Acid Body Lotion are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Glycolic Acid Body Lotion?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Glycolic Acid Body Lotion, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Glycolic Acid Body Lotion, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Glycolic Acid Body Lotion. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Glycolic Acid Body Lotion buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Glycolic Acid Body Lotion currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Glycolic Acid Body Lotion has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Glycolic Acid Body Lotion?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Glycolic Acid Body Lotion.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Glycolic Acid Body Lotion objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Glycolic Acid Body Lotion.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Glycolic Acid Body Lotion, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Glycolic Acid Body Lotion is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Glycolic Acid Body Lotion information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Glycolic Acid Body Lotion is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.