The Best Heavy Duty Contractor Bags of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,075 Reviews Scanned
- Frustration Free - Our Ultrasac industrial contractor trash bags are as tough as it gets. 3 Mil thick gauge means your project will stay puncture, tear, and frustration free.
- Save Money - Ultrasac premium contractor bags are tough on debris; not on your wallet. At just 50 cents per bag, we provide the same value the big brands do at half the price.
- Proudly Made in the USA - All Ultrasac products are carefully and proudly made in the United States of America.
- Never Waste a Bag - Bags are packed neatly and disperse one at a time so no bag ever goes wasted.
- Save the Environment - Our contractor garbage bags are made from at least 90% percent recycled material. Feel good knowing you are reducing landfill waste without sacrificing on quality.
- This package contains 26 Hefty Large, Black, 42 gallon trash bags, each 3.0 mil thick
- Versatile and super-strong, these heavy duty trash bags are ideal for your toughest jobs ranging from DIY remodeling to professional construction projects
- The only contractor bag to feature flaps with handles, making it easier to load the bag as the handle can be grabbed with one hand while filling with the other
- Flaps with handles make it easier to lift and maneuver the bag around while working on home improvement projects
- Extra long flap ties (+1.25”) are easier to tie. Material - LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Heavy-duty contractor bags for commercial businesses, construction sites, and more
- Made of thick-gauge black opaque plastic
- Extra large size with wide top opening
- Puncture and tear-resistant construction
- 42 gallon capacity; 50 count; 3 Mil
- TRUE TIE FLAPS: These bags have extra material by the handles allowing you to easily tie them closed, even when filled to the brim
- ONE BY ONE DISPENSING straight out of the box so you can take what you need and quickly store away when the day is done
- HEAVY DUTY: The tough plastic is 3 Millimeters thick, meaning you can jam these bags full of most garbage without worrying about rips and tears
- CAPACITY: 42 gallons, large enough for most daily cleanup activities
- DIMENSIONS: 2’ 8.75”x 3’ 9.125” x 3 Mil
- 55 Gallon Trash Bags - These heavy duty drum liners are puncture resistant, flexible, and strong enough for indoor and outside use. Thickness: 1.5 Mil.
- Made in the USA! Backed by our lifetime guarantee, money back guaranteed!
- Dimensions: 35"W x 55"H. Thick, strong, puncture-proof and ready to haul even the heaviest loads of rough debris.
- Low-density resins are both strong and flexible, and at a gauge of 1.5 Mil, these quality bags can cope with anything from nails to jagged glass or splintered framing.
- Great on site, in the workshop, or at home, these bags are a perfect fit for large drum cans.
- Frustration Free - Our UltraSac extra heavy duty contractor bags are as tough as it gets. 4 Mil thick gauge means your project will stay puncture, tear, and frustration free.
- Save Money - Ultrasac premium 4 mil contractor bags are tough on debris; not on your wallet. At just 69 cents per bag, we provide the same value the big brands do at half the price.
- Proudly Made in the USA - All UltraSac trash bags are carefully and proudly made in the United States of America.
- Save the Environment - Our extra heavy duty contractor garbage bags are made from at least 90% percent recycled material. Feel good knowing you are reducing landfill waste without sacrificing on quality.
- Never Waste a Bag - Our heavy duty construction bags are packed neatly and disperse one at a time so no bag ever goes wasted. bags for men
- 42-gallon-capacity Heavy Duty Contractor Bags will stand up to rugged use day in and day out - 20 bags
- Great for hauling sharp, heavy trash around construction sites.
- On rolls for easy dispensing and storage
- Use for your toughest projects, including construction, plumbing, landscaping, carpentry and more
- Can handle wood, metal, rocks, cable, branches, drywall, etc.
- PUNCTURE AND TEAR RESISTANT - Provides maximum resistance to punctures and tears. Designed to hold the toughest and most rough objects around. Including sharp and irregular shaped items such as glass, nails, metal, wood and cardboard.
- SUPER THICK 3.0 MIL - Thickness of bag is 3.0 Mil, ensuring it’s strong enough to withstand extremely heavy loads like bricks, sheetrock, framing, broken glass and more. Proudly made in the USA.
- HEAVY DUTY - ORANGE - Made from industrial-strength low-density resins (thicker material). Orange bags are great for marking hazardous trash or for color coding. It is flexible and leak-proof, guaranteeing a mess-free clean up.
- MULTI USE - Great for construction debris, demolitions, heavy duty clean-ups, yard work, garage clean-up, workshop or heavy-duty storage. Popular among contractors and heavy duty commercial or residential use.
- SIZE - 42 Gallon orange contractor bag, 33”W x 48”H. Use for outdoor drum can liners or have them stand upright on their own with its bottom flat seal. Bags come individually folded (50 Count).
- HEAVY DUTY, INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH PLASTIC: Designed to hold rugged construction debris, these super thick black contractor trash bags are made extra durable to hold your toughest trash without ripping, splitting or tearing. Perfect for residential and commercial use.
- PUNCTURE-PROOF: Our heavy duty trash bags are made flexible to accommodate large, irregular, and even sharp, pointy objects without tearing. Life is messy, but our deluxe, durable garbage bags and can liners are built to remain intact no matter what you fill them with.
- TALL AND WIDE: Standing 61” x 68”, these extra-large trash bags sit wide for maximum balance, zero tippage, and ample space for loading, staying open on their own so you can fill them quickly and efficiently. Perfect for outdoor garbage bins, drum liners and toter can liners.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Our bags are designed for a variety of uses, from yard waste to construction and other heavy-duty trash disposal. They’re also perfect for moving and make an affordable alternative to bins for temporary and long-term storage. Choose between 25, 50, and 100 packs.
- RUBBER BANDS INCLUDED! As a bonus, we include giant 30” rubber bands along with your 95 gallon garbage can liners, to ensure that your yard waste bags are held tightly secure to your garbage bin. Super tough and resilient, these closures are made to be reused again and again.
Last update on 2021-01-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Heavy Duty Contractor Bags?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Heavy Duty Contractor Bags? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Heavy Duty Contractor Bags, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Heavy Duty Contractor Bags available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Heavy Duty Contractor Bags that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Heavy Duty Contractor Bags?
- What benefits are there with buying an Heavy Duty Contractor Bags?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Heavy Duty Contractor Bags?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Heavy Duty Contractor Bags, much less the best one?
- Which Heavy Duty Contractor Bags are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Heavy Duty Contractor Bags?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Heavy Duty Contractor Bags, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Heavy Duty Contractor Bags, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Heavy Duty Contractor Bags. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Heavy Duty Contractor Bags buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Heavy Duty Contractor Bags currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Heavy Duty Contractor Bags has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Heavy Duty Contractor Bags?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Heavy Duty Contractor Bags.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Heavy Duty Contractor Bags objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Heavy Duty Contractor Bags.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Heavy Duty Contractor Bags, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Heavy Duty Contractor Bags is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Heavy Duty Contractor Bags information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Heavy Duty Contractor Bags is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.