The Best Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,522 Reviews Scanned
- laowa 12 mm F/2.8 zero-d Nikon ai. component for: MILC/SLR
- Lens structure (elements/groups): 16/10
- Lens Type: Wide lens. compatibility between brands of cameras: Nikon
- Maximum Zoom (PS): 0,2x. Colour of product: Black. Diameter: 7,48 cm
- Product length: 8,28 cm
- Ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Full Frame
- 12 mm
- Macro Manual
- Ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Full Frame
- Zero Distortion
- 12 mm
- Close to zero, barely noticeable distortion
- 122-degree ultra-wide angle of view
- Superior optical quality with 16 elements in 10 groups
- Minimizes chromatic aberration
- Light, tiny and easy to carry
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion
- Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D. component for: SLR.
- Lens structure (elements / groups): 15/10.
- Lens type: Ultra-wide lens. Compatible camera brands: Sony. Product colour: Black. Diameter: 5cm.
- Filter size: 4.9 cm.
- Product length: 6 cm
- MACRO SHOOTING: The compact, lightweight, and versatile high magnification Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5x Ultra Macro lens from Venus Optics is specially designed with an extended working distance. It is optimized for macro shooting between 2.5X – 5X life size and allows sufficient lighting on the object for easier shooting in the field
- CLOSE-UP IMAGING: Dedicated to extreme close-up imaging, this lens is a specialized macro lens for photographing subjects at magnifications greater than life-size. Specifically developed for macro photography, this lens is designed for use within a 2.5:1 to 5:1 magnification range for producing greater-than-life-size imagery
- MAGNIFICATION: Wide-angle design with magnification range from 2.5 to 5X benefits the high magnification design by providing greater depth of field compared to lenses with telephoto or longer focal lengths. Moreover, it offers manual focus operation for precise control over focusing distance when working with close-up subjects
- OPTICAL DESIGN: Complementing the close-up capabilities, the optical design incorporates 8 elements in 6 groups with an extra-low dispersion element to deliver an unprecedented corner to corner sharpness. This dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity
- VENUS OPTICS AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Warranty
- Rectilinear optical design for nearly zero distortion, Ideal for landscape and architectural applications
- Suitable for shooting in low and difficult lighting conditions with bright f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Super sharp and clear imagery with two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements
- Precise manual focus design with a floating optical system, Frog Eye Coating repels dust and moisture
- Xpix Neoprene Lens Pouch included in the Photo Savings accessory kit perfect for travel or storage provides the ultimate protection with a durable yet sleek protective design
- FOCUS: Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 Ultra-Macro is the second 2:1 Macro lens from Laowa. 100mm is one of the most common focal lengths for macro photography usage. All of the 100mm macro lenses in the market can reproduce 1:1 magnification (life-size) images only
- APERTURE: Maximum aperture of f/2.8, The Canon version of the Laowa 100mm Macro lens is equipped with an aperture control motor and CPU chip
- TYPE: Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 Ultra Macro APO is not only an exceptional macro lens. It can also focus to infinity and is a very decent telephoto portrait lens
- MACRO: Despite the extended magnification range, the size of the Laowa 100mm is actually comparable to other macro lenses in the market
- CONSTRUCTION: APO design reduces chromatic aberration to a minimum / 12 element in 10 group construction / 9 blade rounded diaphragm creates creamy bokeh
- IMAGING: Focal length: 4.3mm / Aperture range: f/2.8 to f/16 / 8cm close-focusing capability
- FORMAT: Micro Four Thirds mount lens
- UNIQUE: Unique 210-degree circular fisheye perspective / 360-degree panorama view with maximum of 2 shots
- EASY TO USE: Extremely portable and super lightweight / Great tool for astrophotography / Great lens for creative shooting
- VENUS OPTICS AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
Last update on 2021-01-15 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Laowa 12Mm F 2.8?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laowa 12Mm F 2.8? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laowa 12Mm F 2.8, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laowa 12Mm F 2.8?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laowa 12Mm F 2.8?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laowa 12Mm F 2.8?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laowa 12Mm F 2.8, much less the best one?
- Which Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laowa 12Mm F 2.8?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laowa 12Mm F 2.8, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Laowa 12Mm F 2.8, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laowa 12Mm F 2.8. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Laowa 12Mm F 2.8?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laowa 12Mm F 2.8.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laowa 12Mm F 2.8.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Laowa 12Mm F 2.8, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laowa 12Mm F 2.8 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.