The Best Medela Symphony Pump Parts of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,239 Reviews Scanned
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BEGIN SINGLE OR DOUBLE PUMPING TODAY: The Symphony Breast Pump Kit includes everything needed to start pumping with Medela’s hospital-grade Symphony pump, which functions as a single or double breast pump based on your preference
- SYMPHONY BREAST PUMP KIT ALSO INCLUDES ACCESSORIES: In addition to tubes, membranes, and valves, important accessories like PersonalFit breast shields, connectors, and breast milk bottles are included in our Symphony breast pump kit
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: As always, all Medela breast pump parts and accessories that come into contact with breast milk are – and have always been – made without BPA for the peace of mind that you deserve
- Double pumping kit with medium (24mm) personal fit breast shields
- 5 ounce breast milk bottles with lids
- AUTHENTIC MEDELA CONNECTORS: Engineered with the care and quality workmanship that moms expect from our brand, and are designed for optimal milk expression and overall comfort
- PUMPING CUSTOMIZATION AND EFFICIENCY: Made for use with and easily attach to all PersonalFit breast shield sizes to most effectively meet every moms’ needs
- SEAMLESS COMPATABILITY: Compatible with Medela Pump In Style Advanced and Symphony breast pumps; please note these connectors are NOT compatible with Freestyle Flex, Freestyle, Sonata, Swing, and Harmony
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: All Medela pump parts and accessories that come into contact with breast milk are and have always been made without BPA
- AUTHENTIC MEDELA REPLACEMENT PARTS: These authentic Medela extra parts are constructed with the quality materials and workmanship that moms expect – Counterfeit spare parts can vary significantly in terms of design, which may affect pump performance
- #1 PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED BREAST PUMP BRAND*: Medela is proud to be the breast pump brand most chosen by moms** – our 2-pack of extra valves and membranes are ideal to keep on hand as convenient and easily accessible spares for when you need them most
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MEDELA BREAST PUMPS EXCEPT FREESTYLE: Your purchase contains two sets of spare valves and membranes; they can be used with Medela breast pumps such as Sonata, Pump in Style, Swing, and Symphony - but can’t be used with Freestyle
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: All Medela extra parts that come into contact with breast milk, as well as all our breast pumps and accessories, are – and have always been – made without BPA
- Fits all Lactina and Symphony Pumps; Fit Pump in Style Advaned Pump sold between 2004 - July 2006, other models will require cutting of the tubing connector to fit (If you don't cut the tubing connector, it will crack after few uses!). See photos of PIS tubing selection guide for details.
- Made from BPA free material - safe to use for breastpumping
- Each batch is tested to ensure safety. Reports are available online
- 2 tubes per pack, replacement for Medela Tubing part# 8007214, 8007213, 8007194
- Retail-sealed package from the Manufacturer.
- NENESUPPLY COMPATIBLE PUMP PARTS FOR MEDELA PUMP IN STYLE ADVANCED BREASTPUMP Contains 2 Medium 24mm Breastshields, 4 Valves, 8 Membranes, and 2 tubes. IN RETAIL PACK, sealed by manufacturer.
- THIS ITEM IS MADE BY NENESUPPLY. NOT ORIGINAL MEDELA PUMP PARTS. INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Medela breastshield, Medela tubing, Medela valve,and Medela membrane.
- Designed to USE WITH MEDELA PUMP IN STYLE ADVANCED PISA breastpump released after July, 2006. Tubing has adapter on one end, and soft on the other. Refer to face plate photos before purchasing.
- BOTTLES NOT INCLUDED. CAN BE USED WITH MEDELA BOTTLES and DR BROWNS BOTTLES. 6 DIFFERENT BREASTSHIELD SIZES available for best pumping comfort. Refer to size chart in product photos.
- DO NOT CONTAIN ANY BPA. Comply with EU Commission Regulation for plastic materials that contact food. Tested by independent labs for safety.
- Tubing for Medela Symphony and Lactina breast pumps (Not compatible with Pump In Style)
- Made from PVC - BPA Free
- Replaces part number #8007179 and #8007194
- Not available in retail packaging
- Includes Protective Membranes - 2 each, Membrane Caps - 2 each, Instructions
- Converts a Lactina or Classic Kit to a Symphony Kit
- CONTENT: NENESUPPLY GentleFit PUMP PARTS Compatible with Medela PUMPS. Include 2 24mm GentleFit breastshields, 2 Base Connectors, 2 Valves, 4 Membranes. Tubing not included.
- COMPATIBLE PUMPS: Medela PUMP IN STYLE, Medela SWING, and Medela SYMPHONY breastpumps. MADE BY NENESUPPLY. Not original Medela pump parts.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible and interchangeable with Medela Personalfit connector, Medela breastshield, Medela tubing, Medela valves, Medela membranes, and Medela bottles.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: LONGER TUNNEL and SMOOTH ANGLE. Suitable for long nipples. BPA and DEHP Free.
- EASY TO CLEAN: DETACHABLE 2-PIECE SHIELDS. Dishwasher safe. Work with most Hands-free bras.
- NENESUPPLY 24mm GentleFit (Detachable) Pump Parts Compatible with Medela Pump In Style Breast Pump. Include 2 21mm GentleFit Shields, 2 Base Connectors, 2 Valves, 4 Membranes, and 2 Pump In Style Tubing. MADE BY NENESUPPLY. Not original Medela pump parts.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Medela Pump In Style released after July 2006. Tubing has connector on one end and soft on the other. Verify product photo before purchasing.
- SAME SUCTION AS OEM. Compatible and interchangeable with Medela Personalfit connector, Medela breastshield, Medela tubing, Medela valves, Medela membranes, and Medela bottles.
- Easy to Clean: Seperable GentleFit shield and base connector. Dishwasher safe.
- BPA and DEHP Free. FDA compliant for food contacts. Tested by independent labs for quality and safety.
- 2x One-Piece Breastshield (24 mm, suitable for mothers with nipple diameters of 22-23 mm AFTER a pumping session), 2 Valves, 4 Membranes; Compatible with all Medela pumps except FreeStyle, Maxi, Sonata and Harmony.
- US FDA registered medical device (No. D192499); Products are inspected by US FDA. Complies with US FDA and EUstandards for containers that contact food and class II medical device; Test reports are online for your reference;
- Retail poly-bag packed; sealed by the manufacturer - Maymom, not original Medela parts
- Made of Bisphenol-A (BPA)/DEHP-free material and all components are steam safe for sterilization.
- Available in various sizes (13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 36 mm) for purchase.
- NENESUPPLY COMPATIBLE 4 VALVES AND 8 MEMBRANES FOR MEDELA BREASTPUMPS. Compatible with Medela Pump In Style, Medela Symphony, Swing, Medela Harmony Manual Pump and Mini Electric Breastpumps.
- NOT ORIGINAL MEDELA PUMP PARTS. COMPATIBLE AND INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Medela Valves, Medela Membranes, and Medela Breastshields. All parts made by Nenesupply.
- BPA FREE and DEHP FREE. All parts can be sanitized with boiling water or water steam.
- SAME SUCTION AS OEM PARTS. Easy to remove from breastshields.
- FDA COMPLIANT FOR FOOD CONTACTS. Made by facilities in compliance with FDA quality system.
- CONTENTS: 2x Two-Piece Breast shield (21mm, suitable for mothers with nipple diameter 19-20 mm AFTER pumping) , 2 Valves, 4 Membranes. Made by Maymom. Compatible with Medela Pumps like Pump in style, Lactina, Symphony, Mini Electric, Swing Single. NOT Compatible with Medela Swing Maxi, FreeStyle, Sonata, Harmony. Tubes and Bottles are NOT included.
- SEPARABLE BREASTSHIELD. This 21mm Breast Pump Flange (Small Breastpump Flange) is made of a separable shield and a narrow-neck connector. With the included connector, you can easily switch to most comfortably fitted shields. Available shield sizes for purchase: 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 32mm. Two-piece flange system features- easy to take apart and reassemble; easy detachment for thorough cleaning; accommodations for most hands free pumping bras on the market.
- ALL PUMP PARTS MADE BY MAYMOM. Same suction power as OEM parts. Interchangeable and compatible with medela personalfit breastshield. Compatible with medela personalfit connectors. Replace medela valve, medela membrane, NOT original medela pump Parts, NOT original medela spare parts, NOT original medela personalfit breast shields, NOT original medela personalfit connectors.
- ALL PARTS ARE MADE OF BISPHENOL-A (BPA)/DEHP-FREE MATERIAL. All components are steam safe for sterilization. US FDA registered medical device (No. D192499); Products are inspected by US FDA. Complies with US FDA and EU standards for containers that contact food and class II medical device; Test reports are online for reference.
- RETAIL POLY-BAG PACKED. Sealed by the manufacturer, Maymom.
- Contains 4 valves, 6 membranes, 2 pump in style tubing and two 25-mm (medium) one-piece breastshields; Other sizes of breastshields for purchase - 19, 21, 24, 27, 29, 30, 36 mm.
- US FDA registered medical device (No. D192499); Complies with US FDA standards for containers that contact food and class II medical device. Products are by US FDA inspected. Test reports are online for your reference;
- BPA free; Retail packaging in a strong corrugated box; Sealed by the manufacturer.
- Bottles are not included. You can use any Medela storage bottles or other inexpensive standard sized bottles (e.g. Gerber bottles, Playtex bottle, Ameda bottles) available from your local drug/grocery/dept stores.
- 4 years of experience in making high quality breast pump accessories for Medela Pumps; 100% compatibility with Medela pump accessories like Medela valves, Medela membranes and Medela tubing.
- ♥ ♥ ♥ INCLUDES: Mesh Drawstring Wash & Store Bag for breast shields and parts PLUS Detachable Crossbody Strap ♥ ♥ ♥
- ♥ Spacious zip-down WORKSTATION [wipes clean] with picture holder + 2 storage pockets to hold creams, breast pads, etc.
- ♥ DOUBLE XL side compartments - fits milk cooler and most portable breast pumps
- ♥ WIDE back pocket with magnetic button closure - fits file folders or diaper changing pad
- Wide, zip-down side compartments - compatible with most portable electric or manual breast pumps (not included): Spectra Baby S1 Breast Pump, Spectra S2 Electric Breast Pump, Spectra 9 Plus Advanced, Medela Freestyle, Medela Harmony, Medela Pump in Style, Medela Symphony, Medela Sonata Deluxe Double Electric Breastpump,, Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump, Lansinoh Signature Pro, Evenflo Deluxe Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump, Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Double Electric Breast Pump
- Chi, Ta-wei (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 168 Pages - 06/01/2021 (Publication Date) - Columbia University Press (Publisher)
- HOSPITAL GRADE: Helps initiate and maintain milk supply with Medela’s patented, research-based 2-Phase Expression Technology, designed to closely mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythms and proven to express 18% more breast milk when double pumping
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN FEATURING OVERFLOW PROTECTION: The Symphony Breast Pump’s kit (sold separately) is independent from the pumping mechanism and protected from milk overflow by a specially designed membrane to create a closed system.Phthalate free
- EFFICIENT, COMFORTABLE, WHISPER-QUIET: Clinically proven to achieve faster milk ejection and flow when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum for optimal efficiency; whisper-quiet operation ensures discretion during late night or early morning pumping
- REQUIRES MEDELA SYMPHONY DOUBLE PUMPING KIT FOR USE: Sold separately (model #67099); this kit includes all necessary components to get started, including tubes, valves, membranes, breast shields, and bottles
- Founded in 1961, Medela has long been recognized as an expert advocate of breastfeeding through its development of innovative, research-based breastpump technology. As a result, is the #1 breast pump brand in America and the most recommended by doctors, chosen first by moms, and used most in hospitals*
- HANDS-FREE BREAST PUMP BRA - Impeccable design, maximum comfort, and the freedom for you to work on tasks or simply relax while pumping.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE PUMPING BRA: Comes with a convenient 11" adjustable Velcro back panel to ensure a perfect fit as your body goes through natural postpartum changes during pumping and nursing.
- Hands-Free Pumping Bra for all Major Brands: WORKS WITH ALL MAJOR BRANDS - Including Medela, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, Bellababy, Evenflo, and Spectra Baby.
- CUSTOMIZABLE & CONVENIENT - This bandeau style, hands-free breast pump bra has a zip-in center panel in the front, available for free separately upon request, that allows for 1" of side-to-side movement for proper positioning of pump flanges.
- ENJOY NO FUSS AND NO MESS - With a reliable, tight seal of breastshields and flanges from our four-way layering support system. Machine Washable. Patented.
- Unique overflow protection, Double or single pumping; One knob control
- Electric or battery use (Power Pak Included). Pump does not include Double Pumping Kit - needs to be separately purchased.
- 2-Phase Expression: Let-down Mode - Simulates initial rapid suckling of your baby to initiate faster milk flow, or let-down. Expression Mode - Simulates slower, deeper suckling of your baby for maximum milk flow in less time.
- Whisper quiet operation; Easy to clean
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP-Free
- HOSPITAL PERFORMANCE: New MaxFlow technology inspired by our symphony hospital grade multi-user breast pump - in a highly effective yet easy to use closed system pump
- EASY TO USE: Ultra-efficient with few parts to clean and assemble; advanced motor generates vacuum with Max flow micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- COMFORTABLE PUMPING FOR MORE MILK: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*; includes 2 sizes of PersonalFit Flex breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and better fit
- ON THE GO PORTABILITY: Double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times per day; comes with everything needed to pump at home or away, including cooler bag, stylish pump bag, and convenient battery pack for mobile pumping
- SIMPLE CONTROLS: Combined speed and vacuum settings are preprogrammed based on Medela extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping; 2 phase expression technology mimics baby's natural sucking rhythms
- DESIGNED FOR MOMS ON THE GO: All in one mobile and portable pumping solution, small enough to take with you anywhere. Designed for your active lifestyle, fits into your pocket, purse or baby bag for easy access and portability
- DOUBLE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP: Designed for daily use for moms who pump several times a day, thanks to its patented, research based 2-Phase Expression Technology which produces more milk in less time* for more efficient expression and maximum flow
- RELIABLE CLOSED SYSTEM: Closed system design with Overflow Protection at the kit prevents your breast milk from entering tubing; easy to clean connectors
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Compact, easy to hold, and weighs less than 1 pound, the Freestyle Flex has a modern design and an easy to use digital display and back lighting, best of all it fits right in the palm of your hand
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Rechargeable lithium ion battery, USB charging cable and Bluetooth connectivity to the MyMedela app provides convenient pump operation; battery lasts up to 2 hours, making it easy to be out and about
Last update on 2021-11-04 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Medela Symphony Pump Parts?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Medela Symphony Pump Parts? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Medela Symphony Pump Parts, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Medela Symphony Pump Parts available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Medela Symphony Pump Parts that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Medela Symphony Pump Parts?
- What benefits are there with buying an Medela Symphony Pump Parts?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Medela Symphony Pump Parts?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Medela Symphony Pump Parts, much less the best one?
- Which Medela Symphony Pump Parts are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Medela Symphony Pump Parts?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Medela Symphony Pump Parts, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Medela Symphony Pump Parts, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Medela Symphony Pump Parts. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Medela Symphony Pump Parts buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Medela Symphony Pump Parts currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Medela Symphony Pump Parts has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Medela Symphony Pump Parts?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Medela Symphony Pump Parts.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Medela Symphony Pump Parts objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Medela Symphony Pump Parts.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Medela Symphony Pump Parts, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Medela Symphony Pump Parts is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Medela Symphony Pump Parts information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Medela Symphony Pump Parts is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.