Is washing your face regularly just by hands clean enough? Will it able to remove all the dirt or dead cells on the surface of the skin and inside the pores ?
Every day, the dirt and makeup cover will accumulate more and more to contaminate your skin and clog pores.
Microdermabrasion Machines is here to help you!
Microdermabrasion Machines is a machine that uses the measuring principle, and this machine does not , this is a mechanical therapy. It will gently remove all of the dead cells above the epidermis, called the horny layer. And by eliminating all that dead cell at once, it will stimulate all the cells below to regenerate at once.
Now, let us introduce you to the four best Microdermabrasion machines on the market, we hope that after reading this article, you will be able to make the right choice.
1. Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Starter Kit
The Neutrogena brand has been distributed in more than 70 countries. Neutrogena has always been one of the leading brands in skincare, and it is extremely famous for skincare products.
The Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System is a simple, convenient, and home-use system that features single-use and micro-abrasives. Each pint is pre-quantified with superfine crystals and a gentle filter for perfect gentle exfoliating levels.
A set of products includes:
- One body with two modes: Low & High
- One filter attached to the body.
- 12 face wash (puff) has been soaked with cleanser, skin regeneration of the company.
- 2 AA batteries
The product is an integrated vibration mode (Microdermabrasion), so it will be able to impact more deeply on each skin cell. Also, each piece of cotton soaked in a cleanser with ultra-fine crystals, through the filter, the amount of solution that makes contact with the skin just enough for safe, gentle cleansing and exfoliating.
It also helps your skin firmer, clearly improve the skin sagging condition. The wrinkles will fade, and the skin will be glossy, youthful, and fresher. Besides, it removes impurities deep inside the pores and excess oil secretes, helps increase blood circulation, improves skin texture. Thus, it increases the absorption of the skin for skincare products, helps tighten pores, and makes the skin smooth and brighter. With acne skin, acne condition will be reduced, and it will contemporaneously improve large and rough pores, making the skin rough. Especially after using, it will not irritate, gentle even with the most delicate as well as sensitive skin.
- Easy to use.
- It does not dry out the skin.
- When using, do not press hard.
- Do not get in eyes.
2. Olay Prox facial cleansing brush
The Olay Prox Facial Cleansing Brush is an over-the-top beauty product for European countries. This item is designed and tested by Global Derm Alliance, an organization of leading dermatologists with advanced technology, based on skincare standards to give users a more effective skincare product.
You can use the Olay Prox Facial Cleansing Brush daily with an exfoliating regime, at least two times a week, to get seven times better results than regular facial cleansing, helping skin lighter and evenly colored. It can also be used for daily cleansing with an exfoliating cleanser and soft bristles.
The highlight of this series is “3-Speed Technology & 2 In 1 System”:
3-speed technology: Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing Brush provides three-speed settings to customize your skincare regime. Use the slowest speed for gentle daily cleansing or use the deep cleansing speed to cleanse harder makeup remover. Use micro-speed twice a week to exfoliate seven times better.
2 IN 1 system: You will be equipped with two brush type brushes, foam brushes, and cleaning brushes. Each brush will have a special lotion attached to it that will help your face feel very smooth.
When you purchase a set of products, you will receive:
- One face wash and 3-speed scrub
- One brush head
- One exfoliating foam
- One tube of cleanser
- One tube of exfoliating and regenerating cream
- 2 AA batteries
- Compact size, easy to carry.
- Brush head made from PP plastic is soft, waterproof, and durable, safe for users.
- The brush body is made from hard, brittle ABS plastic, durable, impact-resistant, and anti-vibration.
- Use 2 AA primary batteries, easy to replace.
- Replaceable brush head.
- You can manipulate the brush head and battery cover easily.
- The adjustable knob is made of soft, soft, and easy to use rubber.
- Grooves and rubber parts are easy to get dirty.
- The brush is quite small.
- No hook hanger or brush holder.
3. PMD Personal Microderm Classic
The PMD (Personal Microderm) is a home-use exfoliant device researched by Dr. Mark Taylor – one of the five best laser surgeons in the world.
PMD was a device that uses aluminum oxide crystals (found on the disc cleaning heads) along with a vacuum to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells in the epidermis. It also promotes the production of collagen that helps regenerate and rejuvenate the skin.
This product is especially suitable for oily skin, acne, acne, blackheads, pitted scars, concave scars after acne, bruises, brown spots, light spots, skin showing signs of aging.
The outstanding advantage of PMD is superconducting skin grinding technology that shoots small particles (aluminum oxide particles) on the skin surface, under the effect of high-pressure flow, small particles will sharpen the dull skin layer, remove dead skin on the outside, thereby stimulate the reproduction of new cells, contribute to brighter skin, reduced wrinkles, and blurring of brown spots or bruises.
- Products bring quite a good effect for the skin, prolong youth safely, no harm to health, suitable for the majority of skin types.
- Improve skin pigmentation, fade brown spots, wrinkles.
- Release the dirt and oil in the pores, make pores clear, thereby reducing the formation of acne.
- Use the machine regularly according to the instructions to help you have smooth and firm skin. Increase absorption of lotion.
- PMD is especially effective in dealing with acne problems, acne-prone skin, or long-term acne.
- Vulnerable to use directly on the eye bone or under the eyebrow bone.
- Long movements on a skin surface will not be beneficial.
- It makes a slight noise when used.
- High price
Note when using the PMD
- Two days after using PMD, you should not use a scrub with a brush head because now your skin needs time to recover, just wash your face gently with your hands.
- Do not use any products containing alpha acid (AHA) and beta hydroxy (BHA), Retin A, or retinol before or within 48 hours of use. That means using a PMD should not be used with AHA/BHA/RetinA/Retinol regularly.
- Do not use the PMD if you are taking Accutane (an acne medication) or you have severe acne, allergic skin, irritation, extremely thin and sensitive skin.
- Do not use the device on the eye area or under the eyebrow bone.
- If there is a painful feeling, redness or scratching of the skin, stop immediately
- Avoid using pregnant and lactating women in the first six months.
A set of products when purchased will include: 01 PMD exfoliator, 07 rotating discs – with different sizes and three levels of strength, depth and depth, 02 suction heads 1 for facial skin, 1 for the body, 01 adapters with four plugs suitable for all types of sockets, 01 DVD, and the user manual. It is quite interesting that there are many colors for you to choose from.
4. Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine
Microderm GLO is the only home microdermabrasion system with a patented Diamond Safe 3D suction technology to ensure your face is not damaged. Plus, it’s safe and gentle enough for all skin types, including sensitive skin!
This product enhances the absorption of the skincare products you use. That means your oil and lotion will have more impact than you would normally use them. They can be absorbed more deeply into the dermis of your skin, where ingredients can make the biggest difference in promoting a youthful glow.
One of the remarkable things is the “Auto Mode” on your Microderm GLO tool. It is a simple 4-minute treatment for your full face and neck, which is enough to feel the difference. The on-screen guide and convenient timer alert you when to move to the next facial area. Or you can select the “Manual Mode” for self-guided treatments for you to use for as long as you’d like.
- Fast treatment time
- Easy and safe to use at home
- Compact, easy to use
- Relatively high price
- Need to clean the machine regularly
Who Should Use These Products?
Firstly, know your skin type and what it needs. For acne-prone skin, a face washer will be a great tool in the beauty process if you know how to use it. In particular, the brush head of the Microdermabrasion Machines will play an important role in increasing or minimizing acne on the skin. If acne continues or worsens (such as redness, dryness, and sensitivity), discontinue use until the skin has subsided and returned to normal. After you’ve stopped for a while, use it once more to get your skin accustomed and apply it once a week in your process.
How To Use Microdermabrasion Machines Most Effectively?
To be able to wash your face deeply clean for your face, you need to follow the proper washing steps, according to which:
- Step 1: You need to do a makeup remover because the brush of the machine cannot clean all the makeup on your face. This will help the machine work better and cleanse deeper.
- Step 2: Use a little more gentle facial cleanser, apply it to your hands to create a foam and then apply it to your face.
- Step 3: Next, moisten the brush, take care not to get too wet and start washing your face with each part like the cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.
- Step 4: Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry with a cotton towel. You should use a little more rose water after washing your face with a facial cleanser to help skin smooth and tighten pores.
During use, if you see signs of redness or allergies, you should stop to monitor.
Above is the information about the best Microdermabrasion Machines on the market today. The above products have received very positive feedback from consumers, so you can feel secure when choosing to use.
We hope that with the information we have provided above, you will be able to choose the type of Microdermabrasion Machines that best suits you.