The Best Nikon 16-35 of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,512 Reviews Scanned
- Ideal for wide-angle and "normal" shots
- Maximum aperture: f/4 ; Offers two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Image stabilization, vibration reduction (VR II) up to 4 stops
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- Angle of view (SD1):76.5º-44.2º
- A new generation of full frame lenses
- Silent DC motor with GMR senor
- One-touch focus clutch
- Used on CANON EOS 6D MARK II during the “Live View” mode activated with “Lens aberration correction” function set to “Enable”, an error would occur. The “Lens aberration correction” can be set to “Disable” in case Program AE (P), Shutter Priority AE (Tv), Aperture Priority AE (Av) or manual exposure shooting mode is selected
- Large aperture, stabilized, standard zoom lens
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps. Lens Construction : 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- OS is not available in Pentax and Sony mounts.
- Maximum Magnifications 1:5, Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm / 11 in
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens
- Focal Length : 18-35 mm, Focus as close as 0.92 ft. from your subject
- Excellent choice for travel and architecture, landscape and everyday photography as well as HD-Video applications
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual override
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical (AS) glass elements ensure superior sharpness, color correction and other types of chromatic aberation.Maximum Angle of View (DX-format):76°
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens - F Mount Lens/FX Format, Aperture Range: f/4 to 22, Two ED & Three Aspherical Lens Elements, Nano Crystal Lens Coating, Silent Wave Motor AF System, Nikon VR II Image Stabilization, Vibration Reduction (VR II), Minimum Focus Distance: 11.4", Filter Diameter: 77mm, Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- 77mm 3 Piece Filter Set (UV, CPL, FL), 77mm Lens Hood, Lens Cap Keeper
- 77mm +1 +2 +4 +10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set with Pouch, Lens Cleaning Pen
- LENS CAP 77MM, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, SLR Lens Pouch
- 5 piece Lens Cleaning Kit (Microfiber Cloth, Lens Cleaning Fluid, 5pc Cotton Swabs, Blower Brush Lens Tissue Paper)
- This version is intended for sale within the USA, 3 Year Limited Tokina Warranty
- Fits Nikon DX Cameras 18-42mm Equivalency in 35mm Format
- AF/MF Clutch Mechanism Molded Glass Aspherical Lens Elements
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Glass
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED-VR AF-S Wide-Angle Zoom Lens 2182
- Ultra wide-angle lens featuring Nano Crystal Coat and VR image stabilization, a focal length of 16-35mm, rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm, M/A Focus Mode Switch and 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED-VR AF-S Wide-Angle Zoom Lens | HB-23 Bayonet Lens Hood | LC-77 Snap-on Front Lens Cap | LF-1 Rear Lens Cap | CL-1120 Soft Case | 90 Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat
Last update on 2020-05-08 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Nikon 16-35?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Nikon 16-35? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Nikon 16-35, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Nikon 16-35 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Nikon 16-35 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Nikon 16-35?
- What benefits are there with buying an Nikon 16-35?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Nikon 16-35?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Nikon 16-35, much less the best one?
- Which Nikon 16-35 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Nikon 16-35?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Nikon 16-35, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Nikon 16-35, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Nikon 16-35. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Nikon 16-35 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Nikon 16-35 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Nikon 16-35 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Nikon 16-35?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Nikon 16-35.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Nikon 16-35 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Nikon 16-35.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Nikon 16-35, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Nikon 16-35 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Nikon 16-35 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Nikon 16-35 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.