The Best Porter Cable Chop Saw of 2023 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,748 Reviews Scanned
- 15 Amp, 3,800 Rpm Motor With Replaceable Brushes Provides Power And Durability For The Chop Saw
- Quick-Release Material Clamp Of The Metal Chop Saw Allows For Easy Material Cutting And Removal
- Cutting Fence With Miter Adjustment Of The Metal Cutting Saw Allows Up To 45 Degree Angles To Be Cut
- Spark Deflector Provides Safety And Clear Line Of Sight For Cutting
- Product 1: 15 Amp, 3,800 RPM motor with replaceable brushes
- Product 1: Quick-release material clamp
- Product 1: Cutting fence with miter adjustment
- Product 1: Heavy duty steel base for stability
- Product 2: Softer formulation for faster cutting
- Dry metal cutting Chop saw; cuts metal with minimal heat or sparks and doesn't require coolant
- 1800 watt / 15 amp motor with high torque gearbox; reduces motor load and improves steel cutting performance
- Heavy duty cast aluminum base; for industrial metal cutting
- Outperforms abrasive saws; faster cutting & long blade life averages 1000 cuts in 2 in x 2 in mild steel
- Cold cut saw; cuts metal with minimal heat and burrs, leaving a workable finish
- Multi-Material - Premium Japanese tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade included cuts wood, steel, aluminum, wood with embedded nails, plastic & more!
- Powerful – 15A Motor optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease
- Accurate - Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 11-13/16" slide, 0˚ - 45˚ double bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings, covers all common cutting angles
- Features - Large 11-13/16" x 3-1/2" cutting capacity, ergonomic horizontal trigger with comfortable grip, integrated carry handles for easy transportation and 13ft cable
- Multi-Cutter Chop Saw offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Utilizing a carbide-tipped blade of the metal chop saw allows the depth-of-cut to remain constant throughout blade life
- The metal cutting saw cuts 4-times faster than chop saws and 8-times faster than portable band saws in 2-inch x 2-inch x 1/4-inch angle iron
- 14-inch, 66-tooth, carbide-tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, and virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding and finished cuts that are cool to the touch
- HEAVY DUTY, DIE-CAST ALUMINUM ALLOY BASE, CHIP COLLECTION – The S380CPS is Evolution’s flagship saw for industrial metal cutting; featuring the greatest cutting capacities, built from the toughest materials AND with on-board chip collection. With a powerful 15 Amp motor the S380CPS flies through mild steel like a hot knife through butter.
- DRY-CUT, COOL TO TOUCH, BURR-FREE CUTS – The included premium tungsten carbide-tipped blade for mild steel cutting represents the latest in dry cut technology, significantly outperforming abrasives. Virtually eliminates sparks! Cuts your metals squarely and smoothly every time providing an instantly workable finish.
- FITS TWO BLADE SIZES, MULTIPLE BLADE OPTIONS – Only the S380CPS lets you switch out the included 14” blade for a 15” to maximize cutting capacities. We also offer a wide range of blades for cutting everything from aluminum to 302-304 stainless steel.
- MITER SAW 0-45° ANGLE CAPABILITY – Make angle cuts effortlessly. Features a cast iron vise and fence with quick-release mechanism for safe, accurate and fast clamping of the workpiece.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – This heavy duty metal cutting saw is extremely robust and durable, backed by our industry-leading 3 year warranty and friendly US-based customer service team.
- No coolant required and produced virtually no sparks
- Easier to use than a hacksaw
- Compact and portable
- High quality construction
- No heat build up when cutting steel
- Powerful 15 amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor of the chop saw provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- QUIK-CHANGE keyless blade change system of the metal chop saw increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench
- Exclusive QUICK-FENCE of the metal cutting saw is a 45-degree, adjustable fence designed for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- QUICK-LOCK vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Ergonomically designed -inchD-inch handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR - Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE - Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2x12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2x12 at 90 degrees, and 2x8 lumber at 45 degrees
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES - Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles
- Multi-Material Cutting – This Evolution Chop Saw Will Cut Wood, Wood With Embedded Nails, Composite Decking, Mild Steel, Plastic & More With One Blade
- Carbide Tipped Blade – 14” 32T Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blade For Accurate, Smooth Cuts Through A Variety Of Materials. It Will Even Cut Mild Steel With Virtually No Heat, Burrs Or Sparks
- Large Cut Capacity – Huge Square Cut Capacity Of 4-¾” X 4-¾” And Rectangle Cut Capacity Of 7-⅛” X 3-¾” At 90˚.
- Powerful – High-Torque 15 Amp Motor Will Easily Cut Through A Variety Of Materials And Has A Minimum 160 Hr Motor Life
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate of the 10-inch miter saw blade comes with 14 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Tall sliding fence of DEWALT miter saw supports 4-1/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree - 48degree to the left and 0 degree- 3degree to the right
- 2-inch x 6-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 4-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate of 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 14 positive stops
- The mitre saw features the precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Tall sliding fence of DEWALT miter saw supports 5-1/2-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree - 48degree to the left and 0 degree- 3degree to the right. Tool height-15 inch
- 2-inch x 8-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 6-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3 3/8 max. HP, 110V motor
- 1450 RPM no-load speed
- Capable of cutting 4 3/4in. round and 4 1/8in. square stock
- Ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, conduit
- D-handle provides optimum comfort
- SURGEON PROFACTOR PERFORMANCE: for a truly mobile jobsite solution, this saw provides light weight and pro capacity
- AXIAL-GLIDE SYSTEM: has an articulating arm, for wider cross-cuts enhanced alignment, and smooth glide while taking less space
- LARGE CUTTING CAPACITY: features a cut capacity of 4.7 In. depth and a 15.7 In. width/crosscut; ideal cutting solution for trim, finish, framing and other applications
- BITURBO BRUSHLESS TECHNOLOGY: featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately)
- CONVENIENT PORTABILITY: weighs only 59.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery).ECO MODE: extends the battery runtime by up to 20%, for getting work done.Battery & charger sold separately
- Powerful 15-amp motor cuts boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops) or bevel 45 degrees to the left
- Onboard Class II laser guide illuminates your line of cut
- Features a 7-1/2-inch Crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4-inch base board vertical capacity
- Includes a 10-inch 40-Tooth carbide-tipped blade, Two table extensions, one clamp assembly, a dust bag, a dust port adapter, and a two-year warranty
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability for the 12-inch miter saw blade.
- Tall sliding fences of the mitre saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against fence.
- Double-bevel design of DEWALT miter saw allows saw to bevel 0 degree - 48 degree to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degree, 22.5 degree, 33.9 degree, and 45 degree
- 0 degree - 50 degree left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 3,800 RPM motor of CRAFTSMAN miter saw is made for cutting 2X dimensional lumber, hardwoods, baseboard and trim with ease
- SLIDE CAPABILITIES: The mitre saw has 8-inch cross cut at 90-degree and 5-1/2-inch cross cut at 45 degree
- ADDED CAPACITY: The sliding miter saw cuts 3-5/8-inch nested crowns and 3-1/2-inch baseboards vertically
- ACCURACY AND VISIBILITY: LED cut line positioning system
- QUICK AND ACCRUATE: 9 casted miter detent stops for adjustments
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8 in. nested crown and 3 1/2 in. base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
Last update on 2021-11-03 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Porter Cable Chop Saw?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Porter Cable Chop Saw? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Porter Cable Chop Saw, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Porter Cable Chop Saw available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Porter Cable Chop Saw that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Porter Cable Chop Saw?
- What benefits are there with buying an Porter Cable Chop Saw?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Porter Cable Chop Saw?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Porter Cable Chop Saw, much less the best one?
- Which Porter Cable Chop Saw are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Porter Cable Chop Saw?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Porter Cable Chop Saw, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Porter Cable Chop Saw, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Porter Cable Chop Saw. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Porter Cable Chop Saw buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Porter Cable Chop Saw currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Porter Cable Chop Saw has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Porter Cable Chop Saw?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Porter Cable Chop Saw.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Porter Cable Chop Saw objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Porter Cable Chop Saw.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Porter Cable Chop Saw, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Porter Cable Chop Saw is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Porter Cable Chop Saw information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Porter Cable Chop Saw is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: Which is better Porter Cable or chop saw?
A: The Porter-Cable is MUCH quieter and smother running, and the power curve on starting appears much stronger. So, for the difference in price I would say the Porter-Cable is a better chop saw at a great price. Did you read product reviews online before first purchasing this item?
Q: What kind of motor does a 14 inch chop saw have?
A: Our 14-inch Chop Saw for Metal Cutting features a powerful 3,800 RPM motor for clean cuts and long motor life. The quick-release material clamp allows for easy material cutting and removal, and a cutting fence with miter adjustment allows up to 45 degree cutting angles.
Q: What kind of work can a chop saw do?
A: Chop Saw: Often used by welders, house builders and other laborers, this extremely powerful machine can tackle heavy-duty jobs like cutting studs, joists and rafters. Unlike miter saws, they don’t make angled cuts.
Q: What kind of table saw is at Lowe’s?
A: At Lowe’s, we carry every saw you might need from trusted brands like DEWALT, Kobalt ® and more. No matter what you’re looking for, whether it’s the best portable table saw or a specific brand like a SKIL Table Saw or CRAFTSMAN Table Saw, we have it.
- Legendary Chop Chop Code
- Curtis Stone Chop Chop All In One Prep Tool
- Porter Cable 20V Saw
- Porter Cable Miter Saw 3802
- Porter Cable Circular Saw Rip Guide
- Porter Cable Drill Saw Kit
- Porter Cable Cordless Drill Saw Combo
- Porter Cable Pca4898 10 Piece Reciprocating Saw Blade Set
- Porter Cable Pc3700 Hole Saw Set 7 Piece
- Porter Cable Pca4898 10 Piece Reciprocating Saw Blade Set