The Best Coleman Trail Bike of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Coleman Trail Bike of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,915 Reviews Scanned
- POWERFUL & EFFICIENT: The 4 stroke OHV 1 cylinder engine with 196cc/6.5HP, will power you through the trails all day with plenty of muscle while still being fuel efficient | Max Speed: 20 mph
- EASY & SMOOTH: The easy pull start operation makes this the ideal trail bike for any rider. Low-pressure tires provide a soft, smooth ride even on rugged terrain.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Built with a rugged, proven clutch and a solid, sturdy metal frame this heavy-duty mini bike will withstand years of fun on the trail. The rear drum break allows for reliable stopping.
- FUN FOR ALL: With a load capacity of 200 pounds and clearance of 5.5 inches, this scooter is perfect for everyone 13+.
- Fuel Type Unleaded 87+ and Fuel Tank Capacity .95 Gallons (3.6 liters)
- Complete set of grips, throttle, and cable
- Heavy duty replacement
- Fits for Coleman CT200U Trail 200cc Mini Bike
- Fits for Coleman Motorsport 200cc Trail Mini Bike
- When you need a new replacement clutch assembly for your Coleman BT200X, CT200U Trail or CT200U-EX, Monster Scooter Parts is here for you with a clutch assembly in 5/8" diameter shaft opening.
- Includes a 10-tooth 420 chain sprocket.
- During the course of production, Coleman switched their CT200U series engines from a 3/4" drive shaft to a 5/8" shaft, making a dimensional change in clutches as well.
- May also be used on go-karts and mini bikes using a 5/8" 10 tooth 420 chain sprocket clutch.
- Our Chain tensioner spring for the Coleman CT200U Trail & CT200U-EX mini bikes is a little but an essential part that will render your mini bike useless if broken.
- Fits the Coleman CT200U Trail & CT200U-EX.
- Inside Diameter: 5/8"
- The 42-link 420 chain for the Coleman CT200U Trail and CT200U-EX mini bikes is the shorter of these bikes' two chains.
- Note: This is sometimes called a 21-link chain in some literature.
- Our current chain count includes both outer AND inner link plates.
- Technically this would have formerly been called a 21-link, 42-pin chain. However most current usage, as well as many manufacturers, now refer to this as 42-link.
- Pre-cut to length.
- USA shipping
- Fits for Coleman CT200U Trail 200 Mini 196cc Bike
- You will receive: left hand grip right hand grip with throttle tube installed + throttle housing clamp + throttle cable
- 【Fitment】for Honda Clone 6.5 HP GX160 GX200 196cc Predator 212cc 173cc Mini Bike Go Kart
- 【Fitment】known Compatible with the following models:for Predator 212cc /Baja Motorsports Mini Bike MB165 & MB200 (Heat, Mini Baja, Warrior)/ Colema* BK200 ,BT200X ,CT200U Trail, KT196 ,CC100X ,CT100U, Trail CT200U Trai, ct200u ex,RB200 ,CK100 ,SK100 ,ct200u-b,BT200X,ct100x / Monste* Moto / Mega Moto Mega Max MM-B212MX,MM-B212PRO / TrailMaste* Buggy Interceptor MB200-1 ,MB200-2,mid XRX/R / Hammerhea* 80T ,MudHead / RTK100 ,RT200 / manc* 606 scorpion / doodle bug
- 【Tips】It's a quick and easy job to upgrade your engine's air filter,wanted more power. Which this worked Great,Now you can upgrade your 6.5 Hp engine mini bike and Go Kart
- 【Size】Air Filter :Overall Diameter at Widest Point: 95 mm,Overall Diameter at Top: 85 mm,Rubber Intake Inner Diameter: 62 mm,Rubber Intake Outer Diameter: 74 mm,Overall Height: 147 mm. Intake Adapter: Mounting Hole Distance: 42.5mm ,Length: 62.5mm ,Width: 62.5 mm,height 31 mm
- 【Package Contents:】1 X Carburetor，1 x Air Filter,1 X Adapter kit,3 X Gasket,1 X Fuel Filter,1 x Fuel Line,2 x Clips ,2 x Screw,2 x Nut,1 x Spark Plug
- #35 Chain, 140 links ( 70 inner pins, 70 outer pins)
- Aftermarket replacement chain
- This chain comes with a masterlink and is the shorter of the two chains on this Mini Bike.
- Coleman CT200U Trail 200 and CT200U-EX Mini Bikes.
- Falcon 200 Mini Bike (196cc)
Last update on 2021-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Coleman Trail Bike?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Coleman Trail Bike? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Coleman Trail Bike, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Coleman Trail Bike available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Coleman Trail Bike that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Coleman Trail Bike?
- What benefits are there with buying an Coleman Trail Bike?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Coleman Trail Bike?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Coleman Trail Bike, much less the best one?
- Which Coleman Trail Bike are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Coleman Trail Bike?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Coleman Trail Bike, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Coleman Trail Bike, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Coleman Trail Bike. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Coleman Trail Bike buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Coleman Trail Bike currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Coleman Trail Bike has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Coleman Trail Bike?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Coleman Trail Bike.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Coleman Trail Bike objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Coleman Trail Bike.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Coleman Trail Bike, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Coleman Trail Bike is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Coleman Trail Bike information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Coleman Trail Bike is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.