The Best Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,480 Reviews Scanned
- F/1. 8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras;
- Adopts Gold Plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera Shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the exit information;
- Large F1.8 aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, fast autofocus (AF) and manual focus (MF) are supported,7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh，and 14 star awn effects can be achieved by properly reducing the aperture
- Lightweight design ideal for APS-C Frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Digital Stepping Motor (DSM) has fast start and stop response, high focusing accuracy and quieter focusing action, which is suitable for photo shooting and short film recording
- Adopts electronic focus rings, supplemented by appropriate damping, which can provide smooth manual focus experience of high precision.
- Adopts 7 groups of 8 pieces of optical structure design, nanometer multi-layer coating process of lens can effectively improve the light transmittance and inhibit the ghost image and glare of backlight. Gold-plated contact, metal bayonet
- Yongnuo Lens EF 50mm 1.8 for Canon is a 50mm auto fucus lens for creative, art and beauty photography. The wide aperture of 1.8 enables a shallow dept of field.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode;
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information;
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode, full-frame and APS-C format cameras, 5 groups 6 slices Lens structure
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Informatio
- Closest focusing distance:0.45 meter
- Maximum magnification and field of view:0.15×160×240mm (when located to 0.45 meter)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light, Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500 cameras, and the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Flexible use of F1.8 large aperture, easy to obtain soft blur effect, you can also use low sensitivity and higher shutter to shoot in low light environment, it adopts an optical structure of 9 lenses in 8 groups, and the lens has a nano-multilayer coating process, which can effectively increase the light transmittance and suppress back-light ghosts and glare.
- YN85MM F1.8S is designed with 7 circular aperture blades, it can shoot circular diffuse spots. It can also take pictures with 14 star effects if the aperture is appropriately reduced.
- It's designed for full-frame Sony E-Mount cameras, supports Auto Focus and Manual Focus, it's quipped with quiet DSM stepping motor, can quick start-stop response, high focusing accuracy, and quieter focusing action, which is suitable for photo shooting and video recording
- The lens is equipped with a low-dispersion glass lens, which can effectively suppress the dispersion problem, and it also supports USB Type-C firmware upgrade, you can download the latest firmware to upgrade the lens to keep the lens at its best performance
- The lens adopts high-precision metal bayonet and gold-plated contacts, which can effectively improve signal conductivity and corrosion resistance. At the same time, it can maintain reliable communication between the camera and the lens, and realize functions such as auto focus, aperture control, and EXIF information transmission.
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Supports USB-free firmware upgrade USB-free
- New mechanical structure, new coating technology; durable metal mount
- F1.8 bright aperture f1.8 f1.8;0.35m closest focusing distance
- Focus modes: auto focus (af) and manual focus (mf)
- Focus distance indicator is convenient for you to estimate the distance and depth of field
Last update on 2021-08-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8?
- What benefits are there with buying an Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8, much less the best one?
- Which Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Yongnuo 50Mm 1.8 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.