The Best Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,188 Reviews Scanned
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core (4x2.7 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz), Adreno 630
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 400GB
- 12MP Camera with f/1.5-2.4, 26mm lens, Dual Pixel PDAF & 8MP Front Camera with f/1.7, 25mm lens, Auto HDR
- Non-Removable 3,000mAh Lithium Ion Capacity
- 6.4 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-Core 2.7GHz + 1.7GHz CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; Supports microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) ; 4000 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 6.7" Display FHD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, Android 10.0, One UI 2, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm), Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Rear Camera - 64 MP (F1.8) + 12 MP (F2.2) + 5 MP (F2.4) + 5 MP (F2.2), Front Camera - 32 MP (F2.2), 3.5mm Jack: Yes, 4500 mAh Battery, 25W Super Fast Charger
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Version - No Warranty in US. International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- With an all day battery that lasts up to 35 hours, The Galaxy A50 keeps up with your fast pace throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring three specialized lenses, The Galaxy A50 is the only camera you’ll ever need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to our advanced Ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision; Shoot vibrant photos with a 25MP Main Camera or take flattering selfies with a depth lens that puts the focus squarely on you by softening the background
- Featuring a sleek, 6.4 inches Super AMOLED edge to edge screen, The slimly designed Galaxy A50 fits easily into your pocket
- Keep it all with 64GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- Flaw detection automatically alerts you when your photo isn’t picture perfect, so you never lose a moment
- Display: 5.83 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9, AF w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Exynos 7884 - CPU: Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) - GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Dimensions: 5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 in, Weight: 4.97 oz
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
- This cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards. This cellphone will NOT work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon or Sprint.
- 3G UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz - LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 66 Bands > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.7 inches 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) Super AMOLED - Android 9.0 (Pie) - On-Screen Fingerprint Reader
- 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM - MicroSD (Up to 512GB) - USB Type-C - Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery - CPU Speed:2GHz, 1.7GHz - CPU Type:Octa-Core
- Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple): 32.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 8.0 MP - Front Camera: 32.0 MP - Video: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps, 240fps @FHD
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Display: 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Main Camera (Quad): 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 32 MP w/ HDR
- Platform: OS Android - Chipset: Exynos 9611 - Processor: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5.6-inch Super AMOLED Capacitivet Touchscreen, 720 x 1480 pixels
- Android OS, Exynos 7870 Octa, Octa-Core 1.6 GHz, Mali-T830 MP1
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM - microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP Camera with f/1.7, Phase Detection Autofocus & 16MP Front Camera f/1.9, LED Flash
- Non-Removable 3,000mAh Lithium Ion Capacity
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512GB - Dual-SIM
- Main Camera: Triple - 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR : Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 - CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 -GPU: Adreno 506
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS - USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Last update on 2020-05-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile?
- What benefits are there with buying an Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile, much less the best one?
- Which Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Samsung Galaxy 6 Tmobile is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.