The Best Sigma Art Lens Canon of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,692 Reviews Scanned
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters
- INCLUDES: Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens + Sigma USB Dock + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + SanDisk 64GB C10 Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- DISTINGUISHED by a uniquely fast and versatile design, the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM is an Art-series zoom, covering wide-angle to normal focal lengths. Separating itself from the pack, this zoom features an exceedingly bright f/1.8 constant maximum aperture, which suits its use in difficult lighting conditions and offers impressive depth of field control throughout the zoom range.
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C DSLR Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D and Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, SL2 and SL3.
- PLEASE NOTE that this lens is not compatible with Full Frame cameras.
- SIGMA AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Sigma USA 4-Year Warranty.
- High speed with large aperture
- HSM (Hypersonic motor) and inner focusing system
- Accessories include: Lens Hood (LH730-03), carrying case
- 35 MM Focal length, Lens not zoomable
- 67mm filters
- Offering the bright F1.4 aperture and an angle of view extremely close to that of human vision
- Macro Focus Range : 0.30 m, Focal Length : 30 mm
- Placed under the Art category, this large-aperture standard lens with an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on a 35mm camera
- A rear focus system prevents focus-dependent variation in aberration, making high-level image quality possible throughout the entire image
- Filter Size 62mm Maximum Magnifications 1:6.8
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF control, 1.3 times better torque of its predecessor
- This lens is compatible with Mount converter MC-11 , so Sony E-mount users can also enjoy this lens with it
- OS functionality and newly designed HSM for success on any shoot
- Lens barrel designed for high rigidity
- This all-new 24-70mm F2.8 lens from SIGMA delivers the performance and functionality that help pros succeed in news, nature, and many other fields of photography.
- Offers stable and fine image quality from wide to mid-telephoto range
- This lens has a combination of fixed aperture and a good zoom ratio that is kept as high as possible
- minimum focusing distance of 45cm and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.6. great for close up photography;Includes Lens Hood, front & rear caps
- MC-11 Compatible
- German (Publication Language)
- One of the most anticipated lenses from the Sigma global Vision line, The Sigma 70-200mm F2. 8 DG of HSM sports is the new flagship large-aperture telephoto zoom lens that meets the most stringent needs Of professional photographers.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 150mm with most cameras
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 12.3 inches
- A hood adapter, lens hood, front & rear lens caps are included with the lens
- Filter size 62mm
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Sigma Art Lens Canon?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Sigma Art Lens Canon? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Sigma Art Lens Canon, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Sigma Art Lens Canon available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Sigma Art Lens Canon that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Sigma Art Lens Canon?
- What benefits are there with buying an Sigma Art Lens Canon?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Sigma Art Lens Canon?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Sigma Art Lens Canon, much less the best one?
- Which Sigma Art Lens Canon are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Sigma Art Lens Canon?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Sigma Art Lens Canon, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Sigma Art Lens Canon, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Sigma Art Lens Canon. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Sigma Art Lens Canon buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Sigma Art Lens Canon currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Sigma Art Lens Canon has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Sigma Art Lens Canon?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Sigma Art Lens Canon.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Sigma Art Lens Canon objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Sigma Art Lens Canon.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Sigma Art Lens Canon, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Sigma Art Lens Canon is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Sigma Art Lens Canon information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Sigma Art Lens Canon is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.