The Best Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,243 Reviews Scanned
- A FIRM ORTHOPEDIC PILLOW to help restore the natural curve of the neck
- WATCH THE VIDEO FOR SIZING INSTRUCTIONS. This is a sized product. Sleeping on the wrong size pillow may increase neck pain
- YOUR BODY MAY NEED TIME TO ADJUST to using a corrective pillow. OVERUSE during the adjustment period may INCREASE YOUR NECK PAIN
- Made from firm non-allergenic and nontoxic molded foam; this is not a soft memory foam pillow
- FOM-130-AVG, Average Firm: 24.75" x 10.75" x 5.25". Includes zippered pillow cover.
- Slightly less firm (but still considered firm) Therapeutica to help restore the natural curve of the neck
- Watch the video for sizing instructions. Sleeping on the wrong size pillow may increase neck pain
- You may need time to adjust to using a corrective pillow. OVERUSE during the adjustment period may INCREASE YOUR NECK PAIN
- Made from FIRM non-allergenic and nontoxic molded foam; this is not a soft memory foam pillow
- FOM-133-AVG, Average Lite (Less Firm Foam) 24.75" x 5.25" x 10.75". Includes zippered pillow cover.
- Designed by an ergonomic designer in consultation with a doctor of chiropractic
- Comes with a free-fitted polyester/cotton machine washable zippered pillow cover
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam that can be recycled where applicable
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
- The goal to a sound sleep is ‘spinal alignment’
- Firmly supports the natural curve of the upper spine and maintains proper posture during sleep
- Fits conveniently into a suitcase and offers an alternative to hotel pillows
- Enhances sleep, promotes greater comfort and offers relief for shoulder, neck and back pain
- Available in three sizes: Petite, Average and Large
- Made in Canada - Includes a custom fit poly/cotton cover
- THE LEADING DOCTOR-DESIGNED ERGONOMIC PILLOW
- WAKE UP FEELING REFRESHED AND PAIN-FREE: The Dual Plus ergonomic sleep pillow keeps airways open (reducing snoring), cradles and supports your skull while sleeping on your side and creates and supports cervical curves if you sleep on your back. It ergonomically supports all sleep postures so that you never wake up with a sore neck, back or shoulders again.
- BETTER POSTURAL ALIGNMENT WITH PATENTED PILLOW “SPINE” - Humans are vertebral animals and our pillows should reflect that. We are the first and only ergonomic pillow to have a “spine” built into the dense inner layer that creates a cradle for your head. This “spine” helps prevent unhealthy and harmful curvature from happening in your spine that can lead to shoulder, neck and back problems.
- COMFORTABLE, DURABLE FOAM CONFORMS TO YOUR HEAD/NECK: The Dual Plus features VISCO foam that conforms to the shape of your body and retains its shaper longer than memory foam which means your Dual Plus Pillow will last for years. First used in space by NASA, VISCO is highly resistant to bacteria, mold and mildew, mites and other odor causing germs and is great for those with sensitivities and allergies.
- LUXURIOUS, 100% ORGANIC PILLOW COVER: Made from Lenzing Modal, the Dual Plus pillow cover feels like silk and cashmere and is 100% organic, 100% breathable and 100% toxin-free. The material balances your body temperature, so you sweat less at night and is anti-bacterial, anti-odor and anti-static. It’s the perfect finishing touch to a pillow that will give you the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had.
- Comfortable neck chiropractic : It naturally supports the neck with the weight of the person lying down
- Ergonomically applied special shape : The nape is made of a cogwheel for a finer chiropractic
- Stable support of upper back pressure part : The upper back pressure part, which is the connection part between the neck and back, stably supports knab when you are lying down.
- It can help the back and shoulders to spread through back pressure.
- To create C-shaped curve, it stimulates the upper cervical spine and is made biomechanically
- When you lie down or lie aside, it induces the right vertebral spine alignment. It optimizes the horizontal height of spine.
- Because it was designed considering the shapes of neck line acupressure area and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure-balancing area, you can sleep tight and get direct and indirect effect. You will feel fresh and healthy in the morning.
- It corrects the cervical spine as well as sleep.
- Kanuda CV4 Orthopedic pillow is a product, designed to induce the proper arrangement of the spine to normalize the flow of cerebrospinal fluid that circulates through the spinal cord and brain so that you can effectively recover the energy of the body in a short time. Kanuda an orthopedic pillow can give a great effect for those with insomnia, stiff pain, shoulder kink, and straight neck since it usually makes throat traction available.
- THIS PILLOW IS DESIGNED TO HELP CORRECT SPINAL POSTURE OF THE NECK. The concave center cradles the head as the cervical roll supports the neck. Helps restore the proper curvature of the spine. This product is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
- A VERY FIRM PILLOW: Tri-Core must be FIRM to provide therapeutic benefits. For the most aggressive correction, choose Standard Firm option. This pillow is NOT a soft comfort pillow and you may need to adjust to the pillow over several weeks.
- CHOOSE A SIZE: The full size pillow is appropriate for most adults. IMPORTANT: It may take time to adjust. The pillow is working to help restore proper posture during sleep
- YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST to the pillow over several weeks. Immediate overuse may increase neck pain. Most users who slowly ease their way into orthopedic correction achieve the best results. Alternate between Tri-Core and current pillow while your body adjusts. The shaped center is NOT FOR SIDE SLEEPING.
- USING A CORRECTIVE PILLOW CAN EASE PAIN from tension headaches, neck injury, and arthritis. MADE IN USA. Tri-Core Standard Firm 24 x 16 inches. Nonallergenic, 100 percent virgin polyester fiber fill. Item FIB-200. Cover 50/50 cotton/polyester blend. Fits standard size pillow case.
- Soft resilient 100 % visco-elastic memory foam. Reacts to heat and molds to the exact contours of the neck and shoulders.Our visco elastic pillows move according to heat and pressure, and eliminate the causes of pain by supporting the neck and shoulder muscles. Choosing the right pillow has substantial impact on comfortable and healthy sleep. The inadequate filling material in the ordinary pillows may cause head and neck pains. Choose the most appropriate pillow for yourself to enjoy your sleep.
- Hypoallergenic,Promotes the circulation of blood and lymph flows. Reduces pressure points and relieves stress, muscle and neck pains. Excellent thermal regulation by special air channels in the core.COLD CURE PRODUCTION SYSTEM IN SPECIAL MOULDS Our products are produced one by one in the especially designed moulds with open cell visco elastic material. The density of the material is kept in the mould with this mould system, thus the usage comfort and the life span of the product are increased.
- Healthy, Restful Sleep Your head, neck and shoulders are supported evenly at an environment without pressure, thus your pains at your joints and spine are eliminated.
- Maximum relaxation of muscles and nerves. Helps against insomnia, restlessness and headaches . Assists in the reduction of snoring by keeping critical air passages open .
- Easy to take off Washable Silver Sleep Cover with Zipper. ERGONOMIC Our visco elastic pillows, complying with your head and neck area with their pressure decreasing and memory features, help to preserve the natural curve of the spine. RESHAPES ITSELF AFTER USAGE Our products made of smart material with memory cells take your body shape and after usage they go back to their original shape.Can be used with a CPAP mask for sleep apnea patients. Helps prevent facial wrinkles when back sleeping.
Last update on 2020-05-09 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average?
- What benefits are there with buying an Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average, much less the best one?
- Which Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Average is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.