The Best 3G Ethernet Modem of 2021 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 3G Ethernet Modem of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,769 Reviews Scanned
- Built in Gigabit WAN connection for flexible home and office connectivity
- Fast 4G LTE speeds up to 150 Mbps for downloads and 50 Mbps for uploads with 4G to 3G fallback support
- SMS message alerts for firmware updates, data usage, and failover to LTE
- Two TS 9 connectors available to connect optional 4G/3G antennas for better signal reception wired devices.Compatible browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher (for accessing Web Management User Interface)
- LEDs on device to check network status instantly
- 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Standard Sim Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (Router "DOES NOT" work on Verizon Sprint Boost Virgin or any CDMA Carrier)
- Worldwide Bands: 4G LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28/66 (2100/1900/1800/850/2600/900/700) 3G UTMS 1/2/4/5/8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900) 2G Quad band
- TWO RJ45 LAN Port / RJ11 Disable / Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n – 2.4GHz - Tr069: TCP/IP, UDP, HDCP Server, NAT/NAPT, UPnP, Static Routing, MAC/URL/IP filter, VPN passthrough
- Sim Card & Internet Service Required (Micro Sim Card Size Not Included). English and Spanish Interface
- Inside the box: USB Cable - Power Adapter 110-20v - 2 Antennas. Support Speeds Up to : 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL / 32 Wifi Users (Factory Unlocked)
- Global frequency bands, one single small device covering more than 100 countries and regions (30+ countries certified)
- NO hotspot; unlocked and PTCRB certified; Support System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, Android users please inquire before order
- T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and associate providers' SIM cards ok. And all global counties’ mainstream 4G frequencies ok. Memory (S Micro SDHC, 2G~32GByte Capacity, SD 2.0 Class 6
- Operating Platform: Qualcomm MDM9X07(CAT4). Speed: 150Mbps/ 50Mbps (Category 4)
- Band: LTE-FDD B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20 UMTS B1/2/4/5/8 GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM500 replaces your cable modem, saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Spectrum (up to 400Mbps), Xfinity (up to 200Mbps), Cox (up to 150Mbps).
- Works with any wifi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate WiFi router.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 16x4 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
- Model MB7621 is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Wirecutter rates this “the best modem for most people.” A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem's 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service.Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLink, RCN, and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB7621 has no phone jack.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the quick start guide.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
- 【4G Signal Booster】：This omnidirectional wifi 4G antenna with 28dBi amplification can considerably increase the range and strength of your GRPS /GSM/3G/4G signal.
- 【Device Compatible】: Compatible with most modems/routers/hotspots with TS9 connectors. Significantly increases both the range and the signal quality of your 4G LTE network.
- 【Frequency Range】: Cover a frequency Range between 700(MHz) and 2700(MHz), you can get maximum omnidirectional wireless coverage in weak internet environment. Great for places with bad signals.
- 【Easy to Install and Place】：Plug and play, no need to install any drivers. Just screw it to the connector on the 4g router mobile hotspot and it will work. And with 2 extension cords and soft tape, it can be placed anywhere and receive high-quality signals.
- 【Dual-Band】:With high quality 2.4G dual-band antennas, you can achieve maximum omnidirectional coverage and reliability.
- Approved on Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse Networks), Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink and most other US Cable Internet Providers. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T or Centurylink. REQUIRES Internet Service.
- Wired modem only. Does not include WiFi router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Etherent port to connect to PC or Router.
- 8 Download Channels and 4 Upload Channels capable of up to 343 Mbps download and 131 upload speeds. Recommended for Internet Plans up to 100 Mbps.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6, the latest standard.
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support. ARRIS Certified Refurbished products will ALWAYS be branded ARRIS, Never Motorola! If you get Motorola branded product they are illegitimate, need to be returned to Seller and Reported to Amazon
- Travel Sized Design: Conveniently small and light to pack and take on the road, creating Wi Fi network via Ethernet
- Dual Band AC750 Wi Fi: Strong, fast connection for HD streaming on all your devices
- One Switch for Multiple Modes: Perfect for Wi Fi at Home, your hotel room or on the road
- Flexible Power: Micro USB port to an adapter, portable charger or laptop
Last update on 2021-08-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 3G Ethernet Modem?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 3G Ethernet Modem? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 3G Ethernet Modem, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 3G Ethernet Modem available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 3G Ethernet Modem that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 3G Ethernet Modem?
- What benefits are there with buying an 3G Ethernet Modem?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 3G Ethernet Modem?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 3G Ethernet Modem, much less the best one?
- Which 3G Ethernet Modem are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 3G Ethernet Modem?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 3G Ethernet Modem, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 3G Ethernet Modem, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 3G Ethernet Modem. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 3G Ethernet Modem buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 3G Ethernet Modem currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 3G Ethernet Modem has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 3G Ethernet Modem?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 3G Ethernet Modem.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 3G Ethernet Modem objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 3G Ethernet Modem.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 3G Ethernet Modem, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 3G Ethernet Modem is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 3G Ethernet Modem information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 3G Ethernet Modem is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.