The Best Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,371 Reviews Scanned
- NEW STANDALONE IN THE SERIES: Players embody the Baker Street Irregulars, the young kids helping the most famous detective ever during his investigations. This box introduces a cleverly designed system to easily keep track of the players' progress within a case and develops a new story arc.
- MYSTERY BOARD GAME: Solve mysterious cases by interviewing suspects, searching newspapers and walking the streets for clues. Once you have completed your investigation, compare your detective skills to the master sleuth himself, Sherlock Holmes.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: Players work together as a team of detectives to gather clues and solve mysteries. The dynamics of this game make it a perfect choice for game night with friends and family. Whether you’re playing alone or with up to eight players, you’ll need everyone’s wits to work together and solve the case.
- TEN BRAND NEW CASES TO SOLVE: For the first time in many years, ten new cases are released for the Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective game system. Crafted by Dave Neale, an English author with a deep knowledge of both the literary and gaming aspects of Sherlock Holmes, they have a wide range of investigative challenges for beginners and veterans alike!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling detective board game for adults and teens can be played with 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is about 90 minutes.
- NEW STANDALONE IN THE SERIES: As members of the Baker Street Irregulars, players try to solve the most heinous crimes by roaming the streets of London in search of clues. Will you visit the crime scene? Meet Inspector Lestrade? The decision is in your hands and each clue you find will bring you a step closer to the truth
- MYSTERY BOARD GAME: Solve mysterious cases by interviewing suspects, searching newspapers and walking the streets for clues. Once you have completed your investigation, compare your detective skills to the master sleuth himself, Sherlock Holmes
- COOPERATIVE GAME: Players work together as a team of detectives to gather clues and solve mysteries. The dynamics of this game make it a perfect choice for game night with friends and family. Whether you’re playing alone or with up to eight players, you’ll need everyone’s wits to work together and solve the case
- TEN EPIC CASES TO SOLVE: Solve 10 mysteries in Victorian London - The Mummy's Curse, The Munitions Magnate, The Pilfered Paintings, The Thames Murders, and others! Unravel the string of intrigues, answer a series of questions and solve some of the strangest cases of the most famous detective ever
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling detective board game for adults and teens can be played with 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older. Average playtime is about 90 minutes
- A THRILLING MYSTERY GAME SET IN THE CTHULU MYTHOS: Take a trip to the US in the 1920s and tear the veil concealing the unspeakable threats from Elsewhere. As agents working for the Bureau of Investigation, you’re tasked with investigating paranormal cases inspired by H.P Lovecraft’s writings.
- COOPERATIVE DETECTIVE GAME: Players take on the roles of agents of the Bureau of Investigation and work together to investigate troubling cases and mysterious affairs in five very peculiar cases. If the facts prove to be true, it will take you more than a strong stomach to solve them.
- PERFECT FOR FANS OF SHERLOCK HOLMES CONSULTING DETECTIVE: The game is based on the rules of Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, with a few added new investigative mechanics. It's a perfect fit for experienced SHCD fans looking for a new challenge and a change of setting but is also great for beginners!
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Explore Boston, Arkham and exotic lands! Follow leads, question witnesses, find clues and take action to solve these five brand new and strange cases. With five different cases to solve and a combination of twists and new game mechanics, players will find hours of excitement.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling mystery game is designed for 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 120 to 240 minutes.
- TRADE, BUILD AND SETTLE: Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. But beware! Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games!
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Use resource combinations - grain, wool, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards or lucky dice (even outside your turn).
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same.
- FUN FAMILY GAMES FOR GAME NIGHT: An international favorite, CATAN has been called the "Perfect Social Game". Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes.
- An immersive cooperative board game for 1 to 5 players aged 16+.
- Players take on the role of CIA agents sent to Central Europe in the midst of the Cold War to carry out secret operations.
- A unique spy theme brought to life by the game’s mechanics.
- 4 missions, all interconnected and telling a compelling story based on historical events.
- A stand-alone game based on the award-winning bestseller, Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game.
- Clue Master Detective: More Suspects, More Rooms, More Weapons
- 3-10 Players, Ages 10 And Up
- The Perfect Game For Murder Mystery Parties!
- Be The Master Detective Who Solves The Murder!
- Villainous Game System – In this asymmetric card game, each player takes the role of one of five Marvel Villains: Thanos, Hela, Ultron, Taskmaster, or Killmonger! Each Villain has their own powers and goals. Face off against Earth’s Mightiest Heroes from a shared Fate deck: Iron Man, Thor, The Hulk, Black Widow, Black Panther, Captain America, and more!
- Perfect for Families and Marvel Fans – Whether you're playing with a group of Marvel fans, classic board gamers, or your family, Marvel Villainous: Infinite Power is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Marvel fans!
- Great Replay Value – Adjust the difficulty of the game to your preference! Marvel Villainous: Infinite Power supports 2 to 4 players ages 12 and up, and takes 40-80 minutes to play.
- What You Get – Each game comes with 5 unique sculpted Villain movers, 5 Villain guides, 5 Villain Domains, 5 unique Fate decks, a shared Fate deck, soul mark and power tokens, and a power vault!
- Clear Instructions – Learn to play with a clear, high-quality, step-by-step rulebook, or search for “Watch It Played! Marvel Villainous: Infinite Power” on YouTube for a video tutorial.
- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team
- A perfect party game experience for game nights
- 2-8+ player (in two teams)
- 15 minutes playtime
- Ages 10 and up
- A GAME OF DECEPTION: Skull is a fun party game of bluffing, deducing, and out-thinking your friends. If you want to best your opponents, you must bluff, lie and pierce the deceptions that surround the flowers.
- STRATEGY GAME: Each turn, you may either add another disc to your pile or bet how many flowers you can reveal without revealing a skull. Be wary — if you reveal a skull, the consequences are dire! If you succeed at your bet, you gain a point, and two points wins the game!
- CHALLENGING & COMPETITIVE: Practice your bluffing skills by trying to catch the other players with your skull. But you can be sure your opponents won’t just let that happen. Keep your cards to the bitter end to win this game of deception and perception.
- EASY TO LEARN: An ancient game of ornate skulls and deceptive flowers, Skull is simple to learn, but dangerously difficult to win and extraordinarily difficult to master.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This exciting game of deception for adults and teens is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older. The game takes approximately 30 minutes to play.
- THRILLING MYSTERY GAME: In this game of deduction and bluffing set in Victorian London, five detectives chase the dangerous serial killer Jack the Ripper through the tangled streets and alleys of the Whitechapel district.
- COMPETITIVE AND COOPERATIVE: One player takes on the role of Jack and the rest play as detectives. Jack wins the game if he kills five victims without being caught. The detectives win if they catch Jack or stop him from reaching his hideout.
- COMPLEX STRATEGY GAME: A mental and pschological challenge, this game is divided into four nights, each with two parts and a number of different phases. Players must carefully make risky moves and find clues within a set number of turns.
- COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: With a one-against-five dynamic and optional rules to add extra challenges, no two games are ever the same. LOOKING FOR MORE ADVENTURES? Check out the other Whitehall Mystery games for game night.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for teens and adults can be played with 2 to 5 players ages 13 and up. The average playtime is 90 minutes.
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game?
- What benefits are there with buying an Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game, much less the best one?
- Which Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Asmodee Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Game is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.