The Best Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,574 Reviews Scanned
- REDUCES HUMIDITY in enclosed environments by removing water vapor
- COMPACT SIZE is easy to transport, hang and position
- AUTOMATIC PUMP OUT FEATURE allows continuous operation
- DIGITAL TOUCH PAD CONTOLS in 4 languages, displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time
- LIFETIME LIMITED on polyethylene housing, 6 years on compressor and coils, 1 year parts and labor from date of purchase. 180 CFM. Amps: 6. 2
- Suspend the dehumidifier in a crawl space, basement or similar location
- Adjustable straps allow the user to easily lower or remove the dehumidifier for cleaning or service as needed
- Reduces noise and vibration while the dehumidifier is operating when properly installed
- Country of origin: United States
- WATER REMOVAL: 12 gal/day at 80°F/60% RH (AHAM), 17.3 gal/day at 90°F/90% RH
- AIR MOVEMENT: 121-180 CFM
- COMPACT DESIGN: 17.6" x 12.5" x 21.5" in. (HxWxD)
- CONTROL PANEL: Displays the inlet/outlet temperatures, relative humidity, and tracks job hours.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Recessed feet indents make it possible to stack up to 3 units on a handtruck for quick and safe transport.
- ✔【Commercial Grade Dehumidifier】This commercial dehumidifier with high airflow of 210 CFM to maximize the drying performance, is capable of removing up to 180 pints of water from the air per day at saturation (90°F, 90%) and 85 PPD @ AHAM, a top choice for the drying and water damage restoration industry in large space up to 2,300 square feet.
- ✔【Compact Design for Crawl Space】This LGR dehumidifier Standing at just 22.8×13.7×17.3 inches (L×W×H), the space-saving design with 2 carrying handles on the top of the housing makes it easy to position in small confined areas, great for crawl spaces, tight basements, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- ✔【Dehumidifier with Pump for Easy Drainage】: This commercial dehumidifier with pump will automatically drain the condensate out for the low-hassle operation. Plus, the 19.6 ft long drain hose and 14.7 ft drain vertical height maximize the flexibility of installation.
- 【Plug-and-Go Operation】All you need to do is plug it in, turn it on, set the humidity. The AUTO ON/OFF and Memory Starting adds convenience. The auto-restart on power failure and Auto defrost features allow less supervision. See the GPP number on the display board at a glance.
- ✔【5 Years Warranty】: Safety tested our Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. Please feel free to contact us; you deserve the best after-sales service.
- Your purchase includes One Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi Commercial & Portable Dehumidifier with Pump, with auto-defrost
- Dehumidifier dimensions: 20” L x 20” W x 33.5” H | Weight – 107 lbs. | Draining hose length – 40 Ft. | Power cord length – 25 Ft | Average noise – 62 dB
- Performance: Max water removal (Saturation) – 235 pts/111 L a day | Process air (max.): 325 CFM | 552 CMH. | Max lift water height – 20’ | Operating range – 33° F to 100° F
- Amount of daily water removal varies depending on environmental conditions (temperature, relative humidity, water saturation of contents, structural materials, etc.).
- Advanced crossflow technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments ensuring best performance across range. Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters for automatic fan speed adjustment
- 👍[113 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER] AlorAir Sentinel HD55 commercial dehumidifier can remove 113 PPD at saturation, 53 pints per day at AHAM, up to 1,200 sq.ft, lowering the humidity to comfortable levels in a short period. On the other hand, this ETL-listed dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing that withstands more rugged conditions, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. Fit any crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, storage areas.
- 👍[SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE] This high-quality dehumidifier is adjusted simply to the ideal humidity setting to minimize moisture and reduce odor. The MERV-8 Filter can protect internal components from dust when dehumidifying. The most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like a typical domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- 👍[AUTO DEFROSTING SYSTEM] Auto defrosting is important, as ice buildup on the dehumidifier’s coils can cause the units to malfunction. AlorAir commercial dehumidifier can truly make the dehumidifier work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). The unit works continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process. Not only saving the energy but also making the unit last longer.
- 👍[SAME FIT FOR CRAWL SPACES & BASEMENTS] We designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, smaller size, compact design, rugged handle, easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, strong as the tank, Low-temperature operation, cETL.
- 👍[5 YEAR WARRANTY AND STRONG LOCAL SERVICE TEAM] 5 YEARS Warranty-We believe in quality and after-sales service. All our high-quality AlorAir basement/crawlspace dehumidifiers are made for your full utilization. It will last longer and still keep its shape look, even in some cruel commercial USES. Your 100% satisfaction is with 5 Years and an excellent after-sales service team countrywide.
- Fits various Breville models
- OEM Part Number .BES870XL/02.148
- This part SP0010229 replaces obsolete part #: BES860XL/14.8, BES870XL/02.148 and BES840XL/143.
- Solenoid Coil can be remove and used in place of existing coil
- Bottom Connectors can be easy remove and replaced with connector already installed
- Package Dimensions: 12 L x 2 H x 11 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Part Number: F527
- ✔【App Control & Dry anywhere】: MONITOR THE RESTORATION PROCESS ON THE GO! Our free AlorAir DryEasy mobile app is included with the unit upon purchase. Commercial Dehumidifier, Moisture Removal Capacity 180 PPD at Saturation condition and 85 Pint at AHAM only with 5.62A, Super-Efficient System, fits into small spaces, Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a hand truck.
- ✔【5 Years Warranty】: Rugged Polyethylene Housing resists dents and scratches. We believe in quality and after-sales-service, It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look.
- ✔【COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, and PERSONALl USE】: Ideal for Carpet Cleaning, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, Offices, Laboratories, Tradesmen, Garages.
- ✔【Design with humanized】: Onboard storage for 19.6 ft power cord and 19.6 ft condensate hose. Convenient storage for the power cord and drain hose. MERV-8. APP Control, Automatic Digital Humidistat Control, Memory Starting, Timer, Automatic Digital Humidistat Control. Industrial Dehumidifier with Condensate Pump.
- ✔【Memory Starting, Auto Shut Off】: Comes back after a power failure, no need to turn on manually. The clear LCD display, it has no complicated function button, Temperature, and Humidity Display at Both Inlet and Outlet Side.
Last update on 2022-11-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier?
- What benefits are there with buying an Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier, much less the best one?
- Which Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Dri Eaz F515 Phd 200 Compact Dehumidifier is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.