The Best home automation control panel of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best home automation control panel of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,301 Reviews Scanned
- EASY SMART HOME CONTROL FOR EVERYONE: Brilliant touchscreen panels with built-in Alexa make it easy for everyone at home to control popular smart devices, lighting, cameras, locks, thermostats, intercom, scenes and more by simply replacing a light switch.
- REPLACES A 1-GANG LIGHT SWITCH PANEL & REQUIRES NEUTRAL & GROUND WIRES: This 1-Switch Panel installs in a standard 1-gang electrical box. Includes a 5" LCD touchscreen, a built-in camera with privacy shutter and a built-in motion sensor.
- SMART LIGHTING: Turn regular lights into smart lights (supports LED, CFL, halogen, incandescent bulbs, dimmable, multiway). Control Hue, LIFX, and Kasa TP-Link smart bulbs. Control lights using touch, voice, built-in motion detection, scenes or an app.
- IN-WALL SONOS, RING & SMART LOCK CONTROL: Now everyone at home can easily browse and play music with Sonos speakers, see who’s at the door with a Ring Video Doorbell, and unlock the door with a compatible smart lock—all without needing a phone.
- ELIMINATE VOICE ASSISTANT CLUTTER FROM COUNTERTOPS: Put Amazon Alexa in your walls and enjoy the convenience of built-in clutter-free voice control with audio and visual responses from a touchscreen panel on your wall.
- Snap-in GSM Radio (Sold Separately)
- Color Touch Screen Interface
- Built-in Z-Wave RF Protocol
- 48 Wireless Zones
- 24-hour Backup Battery
- LATEST ZIGBEE 3.0 - The latest ZigBee protocol which is the unified ZigBee HA (Home Automation) and ZigBee LL (Light Link) profile. Touch-Link enabled.
- DIMMABLE - Control on/off and dimming of connected ZigBee 3.0 devices. 1-100% dimming range with gentle off with scene control.
- NO CONTROL WIRES – Wirelessly control compatible LED light bulbs and LED light strips from the wall. The touch panel acts as a secondary gateway that sends ZigBee commands directly to smart lighting for an almost instantaneous response. No needs to run control wires through the wall to communicate with your smart lights. This is a 3 zone touch panel that can bind up to 30 smarthome devices.
- REPEATER – The ZB-3006 is also a ZigBee network repeater. The pass-through power configuration assures ZigBee repeater uptime, making your mesh network stronger. It also eliminates the need for a DC power supply or batteries. A Neutral wire is required.
- WORKS WITH – Philips Hue Bridge, Single Color Smart Light Bulbs, RGBgenie LED Controller ZB-1003
- [Wireless Control]: Connected with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control of any light in your house; or remote control your lights anytime anywhere by the "Smart Life" App (iOS or Android) through your smart phone.
- [Touch Control]: Newly designed scratch-resistant glass panel is suitable for various decoration styles, which can give you the best visual effect. Using 0.12 inch thick tempered glass panel and the tempered glass surface can prevent from being scratched by knives or hard objects. More safer than push button switch, even if touched by wet hands, it will not cause electrical leakage.
- [LED Background Indicator Brightness Adjustable]: LED background indicator to show the on/off status, which can be adjusted the brightness by ”smart life” APP according to your sleeping habits. You can turn on or off the indicator or adjust the indicator with different brightness as you wish.
- [Device Sharing & 3-way Control] Many people can control one switch, and you just need to share your device to the people who you want to share by your phone. No need to realize 3-way control by TRADITIONAL wiring, NOW you can easily realize 3-way control by APP through your phone.
- [Safe & Worry-free Guarantee]: We take V0 grade fireproof PC material. It’s with protection from overheating, overload, short circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage and abnormal current. If any issues, please feel free to contact us via Amazon. Usually we will response within 24 hours. 2 years quality guarantee and 90 days money return-back guarantee with good service to make you have a nice shopping experience.
- EMBEDDED WEB SERVER - You can set up Shelly without the need of any additional controller or hub, thanks to the embedded web interface.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Shelly 2.5 has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- COMPATIBLE for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL MOTOR CONTROL MODULE - for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
- STANDALONE DEVICE - can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- Kit Includes LYNX Touch 5210 Control Panel with Transformer and Battery Backup (3) 5815 Slim Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-button Wireless Keyfob & (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector
- Integrated Z-Wave Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module (Included) for up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks - Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules) 20 scenes 20 rules (event-based actions) 20 schedules (time-based actions) Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module (Included) for L5210 IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and Android devices. Internet Central Station Communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 Module
- Control Panel Dimensions (approx) 6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.71" D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
- PAID MONTHLY SERVICE REQUIRED FOR HONEYWELL'S TOTAL CONNECT REMOTE SERVICES**
- Warning:ZigBee wireless random panel switch, which needs to be used with the Tuya solution Zigbee gateway.(This product does not come with a gateway)
- Easy to use:No wiring required, just stick and use, use button battery supply, can be flexibly placed anywhere and reused, change positions at will.
- Remote control: Used with zigbee gateway, dual control with the main switch can be realized through APP setting.You give an order through APP,it will control your home appliances through the gateway and provide you with a convenient life.
- Smart home:Each button can be set for automation scenes, one-key linkage and other intelligent scenes and intelligent control,DIY your own home, make non-smart products intelligent.
- Durable: Use high-quality materials, energy saving and environmental protection, long service life,and use button batteries for power supply, no wiring,because it will not damage the integrity of the wall,so it is the best choice for home improvement.
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
- 8 HDMI inputs/outputs and UTP ports.Connect up to 8 different HDMI input sources to the matrix and independently route your video feed to any of the HDMI outputs connected. Connect 8 HDMI displays locally via HDMI outputs and extend 8 HDMI displays via Cat5e/6 Ethernet cable. Standard video format Supprot 8 Digital and 8 Analog Audio 3.5mm outputs.
- Support high definition resolutions [email protected], [email protected], 1080P, 1080i, 720P and standard video format. With wide-band Bi-Direction IR routed control(38~56KHz)IR extension from Sender to Receiver or from Receiver to Sender. HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- [email protected] resolutions extender up to 230 feet. Enjoy Ultra High Definition video with this matrix, which supports resolutions of up to [email protected] (4:4:4), [email protected] and lower. Extend your 4K signal up to 230 feet via the Cat5e/6 cables that mirror their corresponding HDMI output. Support POC: Receiver powered by HDBaseT Matrix).
- Multiple controls. Our Matrix supprot IR Remote,via RS-232 Control, IP Control Control and panel Button on the unit. Control your source and display routing and EDID settings using the front panel buttons. Utilize the dual IR feature to control your source device at the location of your display or control your display from the location of your source device.
- One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and FREE lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team.Contact information available on the AVISHOP Seller Page
- CONTROL YOUR SHOWER THREE WAYS: Wi-Fi connected, app driven shower controller allows you to control your shower via voice, phone, or manually
- VALVE REQUIRED: This controller requires Moen valve S3102 to complete installation; Valve, showerheads and optional battery backup sold separately
- FULL CUSTOMIZATION: Electronic controls allow you to change water temperature with pinpoint accuracy for a more customized shower
- VOICE ASSISTANCE: Control your shower remotely with the sound of your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri/HomeKit, Google Assistant, and U by Moen smartphone apps (U by Moen shower is only supported in the US and Canada)
- SOFT TOUCH BUTTONS: Easy to read 5" non-touch LCD screen features soft touch buttons that operate two outlets, plus power, temperature, and preset selection (two presets on the controller, up to 12 with the app)
Last update on 2021-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best home automation control panel?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great home automation control panel? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching home automation control panel, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest home automation control panel available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for home automation control panel that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an home automation control panel?
- What benefits are there with buying an home automation control panel?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective home automation control panel?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any home automation control panel, much less the best one?
- Which home automation control panel are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about home automation control panel?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding home automation control panel, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for home automation control panel, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible home automation control panel. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an home automation control panel buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available home automation control panel currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of home automation control panel has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an home automation control panel?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your home automation control panel.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade home automation control panel objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their home automation control panel.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an home automation control panel, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an home automation control panel is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining home automation control panel information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding home automation control panel is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.