The Best Lga 1155 Xeon of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Lga 1155 Xeon of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,115 Reviews Scanned
- ※Intel LGA 1155 Socket: Supports Intel Core i3/i5/i7 2th or 3th generation, Xeon E3 v2, Pentium and Celeron series processors. (Eg Intel xeon E3-1280 V2, Core i7-3770K, Core i5-2500K, Core i3-3240, Pentium G620, Celeron G540, etc.)
- ※Powerful slot: This intel B75 motherboard has a NGFF M.2 high-speed hard disk interface with a transmission speed of up to 6Gbps. In addition to PCIe X1 and PCIe X16 graphics card slots, this computer motherboard also has a PCI expansion slot, which is an indispensable and important slot for installing independent sound cards and network cards. (Note: Not compatible with NVME M.2 SSD)
- ※Dual channel DDR3 memory: The maximum memory supports two 16G memory, memory type DDR3 1280/1333/1600/1866MHz desktop memory.
- ※High-quality motherboard: The 6-layer PCB motherboard provides a faster operating speed, while being more robust and not easily damaged. All solid capatitor ensures sufficient power supply to ensure stable CPU operation.
- ※Strong Extensibility: The expansion slot includes 1*PCIe X16 graphics card slot, 1*PCIe X1 slot, 1*PCI slot, 2*USB 2.0 slots, 2*USB 3.0 slots, 3*SATA 2.0 interfaces, 1*SATA 3.0 interface and 1*NGFF M.2 interface (SATA M.2).
- Model: Intel Xeon Processor E3-1230 V2
- Core Count: 4
- Clock Speed: 3.3 GHz
- Cache: 8 MB
- Socket: LGA1155
- CPU: Socket 1155, Supports Xeon E3-1200?Family and 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 / Pentium Processors
- Chipset: Intel C204 PCH Chipset
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR3-1333/1066/800 DIMMs, Dual Channel, ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity up to 32GB
- Slots: 4x PCI-Express 2.0 x8 Slots (two run at x4)
- SATA: 4x SATA2 Ports, Support RAID 0/1/5/10; 2x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0/1
- CPU: Socket 1155 Supports 2nd generation Intel Core i3/ Intel Xeon E3-1200/ Pentium Series Processors
- Chipset: Intel C202 PCH Chipset
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR3-1333/1066/800 DIMMs, Dual Channel, ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity upto 32GB
- Slots: 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x8 Slots(one run at x4)
- SATA: 6x SATA2 Ports, Support RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 10
- Chipset Type: Intel C202 PCH Chipset
- Compatible CPU Brand: Intel
- Socket Type: LGA 1155, H2
- CPU Type: Core i3, Pentium, Xeon
- Supported Processor: Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 & v2 series, Intel 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen Core i3, Intel Pentium and Celeron processors
- ※Intel LGA 1150 socket: The Micro ATX motherboard is powered by the H81 chipset and supports Intel 4th generation Core i3/i5/i7, Xeon E3/V3 series, Celeron G series and Pentium G series processors. (Eg. Core i7-4790K, Core i7-4770, Core i5-4670, Core i5-4590, Core i3-4170, Xeon E3-1285 v3, Pentium G3470, Celeron G1830, etc.)
- ※Dual-channel DDR3 memory slots: 2 DDR3 Non ECC desktop memory slots, unbuffered, support effective frequencies of 1280/1333/1600/1866MHz, and a maximum capacity of 32GB.
- ※Stable power supply: Intel LGA 1150 computer motherboard is designed with three-phase power supply, all-solid capacitors, and 8+24-pin power supply interface to ensure the stable operation of each circuit in the motherboard.
- ※SATA M.2 interface: The transmission rate of the SATA M.2 (NGFF M.2) interface is the same as that of the SATA 3.0 6Gbps interface, and it still uses the SATA channel and supports the AHCI protocol. But the SATA M.2 hard disk is smaller in size, with a more fixed interface and a larger capacity ratio. (Note: Not compatible with NVME M.2 SSD)
- ※Notice: The SATA 3.0 interface and M.2 interface in this ddr3 motherboard are incompatible. If you need to use a SATA M.2 hard drive, then the two SATA 3.0 ports will not be available. If you want to use the SATA 3.0 interface, the M.2 interface will not be available. If you need to use the SATA 3.0 interface, you need to pull out the 4 black small parts on the right end of the M.2 slot and insert them into the right slot. If you need to use the M.2 slots, you don't need to move them.
- 2 GT/s
- 3.3 Ghz
- 4 Cores, 8 Cores in Hyperthreading mode
Last update on 2023-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Lga 1155 Xeon?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Lga 1155 Xeon? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Lga 1155 Xeon, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Lga 1155 Xeon available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Lga 1155 Xeon that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Lga 1155 Xeon?
- What benefits are there with buying an Lga 1155 Xeon?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Lga 1155 Xeon?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Lga 1155 Xeon, much less the best one?
- Which Lga 1155 Xeon are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Lga 1155 Xeon?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Lga 1155 Xeon, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Lga 1155 Xeon, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Lga 1155 Xeon. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Lga 1155 Xeon buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Lga 1155 Xeon currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Lga 1155 Xeon has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Lga 1155 Xeon?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Lga 1155 Xeon.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Lga 1155 Xeon objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Lga 1155 Xeon.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Lga 1155 Xeon, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Lga 1155 Xeon is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Lga 1155 Xeon information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Lga 1155 Xeon is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.