The Best pci capture card of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best pci capture card of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,302 Reviews Scanned
- Ultra Quality: 4K60 HDR10 capture and passthrough
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- 240 Hz Passthrough: enjoy your dual-PC setup without compromise
- Unlimited Capture: record endless footage directly to your hard drive
- Flashback Recording: slide back in time to save epic moments retroactively
- 🎮 240FPS HIGH REFRESH RATE PASS-THROUGH: Enjoy your game at a high refresh rate while live streaming. Pengo 4K HDMI PCIe Game capture card supports 4K60fps HDR video, 1080p240hz, 1440p144hz HDMI pass-through and captures 4Kp30fps, captures 1080p120fps, captures 1440p60fps audio/video via USB 3.0 UVC. Enjoy playing your game on VRR without being limited to the capture! DESIGNED IN TAIWAN.
- 🎮 120fps INTERNAL GAME CAPTURE CARD: 4K30fps, 1440p60hz, 1080p120hz capture. INPUT RESOLUTION: 3840 x 2160p, 24Hz, 25Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz / 1440p, 144hz / 1080p, 240hz, 144hz, 120hz, etc. check details specs. Video format: NV12, YUY2. Color Sampling: YUV, RGB (YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0)
- 🎮 VARIOUS SOFTWARE SUPPORT: OBS (more complicated set up process), XSplit, vMix, Gamecaster, Zoom, Skype, Teams, PotPlayer, DirectShow, Webex, SteamLabs, Webex, and more. Read and set up carefully with third party softwares. Some might be more complicated than others. Easy set up guide available on our website. Proper settings are required.
- 🎮 WIDE HDMI DEVICES COMPATIBILITY (SOURCE): Compatible with most HDMI devices / consoles including Windows, Android, MacOS, Linux, consoles like PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Wii, Nintendo Switch, Security Camera, Webcam, DSLR, etc. Proper settings on the HDMI output are required.
- 🎮 COMPUTER COMPATIBILITY: Pengo PCIe 4K capture card is compatible with most computers and desktops with PCIe slots. This internal capture card supports PCIe x1 (Gen4). Make sure to have it tightly secure before turning on your PC.
- Capture and record Full HD 1080p60 gameplay from Xbox, PlayStation, Wii U or Nintendo Switch and PC in real-time with low latency HDMI pass-through.
- Plug and play support for Windows (except Win7) with uncompressed video output for superior picture quality and compressed video output with low bandwidth demand.
- Multi-card support for up to 4 cards on your gaming PC, including support for AMD Ryzen processors.
- Comes with RECentral 4 software, which allows for live editing, customizable quality settings, and content overlay for streaming and recording.
- Compatible with Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 (supporting UVC Protocol), and Windows 7 (requires driver installation).
- PCIe Card: 4 HDMI inputs
- Multicam Capture: DSLRs, computers, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Stunning Quality: stream or record in 1080p60 Full HD or 4K30
- Live Production: independent source control in OBS, vMix, etc.
- Video Conferencing: add four cameras to Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams
- 【PCIE HDMI Video Capture】 Rather than being connected externally via USB or Thunderbolt, a PCI-Express video capture card is installed internally, directly to your motherboard to offer one of the fastest and most efficient ways to stream, record and/or broadcast footage over the web
- 【4K Capture and HDMI Pass-through】Ezcap324 video capture card supports 4K@30fps input and captures in 4K30P or 1080P 120fps resolution.You’re given the ability to showcase your gameplay in the best possible format with 4K 30fps video pass-through
- 【Live Streaming】 Support UVC standard, no driver installation required. Support most of capturing and streaming software like OBS studio, VLC etc.- Latency less than 50ms. Or you can use our ezcap link software, please search B08HHWPC2S
- 【Flexible Audio Connection】Connect digitally via HDMI or analog via 3.5 mm ports, you can record audio from consoles, PCs, or even output to mixers for audio mixing.You can even add your own commentary in real-time via microphone
- 【Simple Installation】Make sure that your PC is turned off and the power supply is unplugged, simply slide it into PCI-E X1 slot on your motherboard and twist one small screw to secure. After this, connect an HDMI cable to the “IN” port to whichever console you’d like to record from, and connect another HDMI cable to the “OUT” port so you can view it on your monitor or television
- 1080p60 Capture: share your gameplay in superb viewing quality.
- True Passthrough: play your console games with zero lag.
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with ultra-low-latency technology.
- Unlimited Capture: record hours of footage directly to your hard drive.
- Flashback Recording: slide back in time to save epic moments retroactively.
- 4K Capture Card & HDMI Pass-through: Supports input max resolution 4K 60Hz and captures in 4K30Hz or 1080P 120FPS resolution.
- PCIe High-speed Interface: Installed internally, directly to your motherboard. Ideal for stream, record , broadcast, online meeting, online class or gaming.
- Wide range of compatibility: Compatible with Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, Wii U, Twitch, YouTube.
- HDMI Input/Output: Plug and play, Ultra-Low Latency, Zero-Lag Passthrough, High Refresh Rate.
- Quality Guarantee: For Windows 11/10/8/7. Provide the 1 year warranty and 24-hour customer service, feel free to contact us.
- Ultra quality: Capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
- Instant Gameview: Power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- Dedicated software: Record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
- Supported Resolution- Upto 2160p60
- Plug and play-works out of the box with all streaming software including OBS Studio, Stream labs OBS and XSplit.
- Professional video processing function, high-quality industrial-grade chip production, super stability, support for simultaneous input of 4 HDMI signals.
- Computer Interface: PCI-Express x4
- Connectors: 4xHDMI
- Resolution: 1920*1080 60fps
- 8x Bi-Directional SD/HD/3G-SDI
- Inputs/Outputs Independently Switchable
- 8-Lane PCIe Interface
- Resolutions up to 1080p60
- Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux Compatible
Last update on 2022-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best pci capture card?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pci capture card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pci capture card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pci capture card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pci capture card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pci capture card?
- What benefits are there with buying an pci capture card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pci capture card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pci capture card, much less the best one?
- Which pci capture card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pci capture card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pci capture card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pci capture card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pci capture card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an pci capture card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pci capture card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pci capture card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an pci capture card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pci capture card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pci capture card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pci capture card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pci capture card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pci capture card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining pci capture card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pci capture card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.