The Best Scythe Board Game of 2022 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Scythe Board Game of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,022 Reviews Scanned
- It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries
- Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, working the land, and exploring the mysterious factory, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions
- Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork
- For 1-5 players
- Plays in 90-120 minutes
- Expand the universe of Scythe with 2 new factions, Albion, and Togawa, as the rumors of the wonders of the mysterious factory reach those on the far edges of Europa
- Adds to the replayability with 2 unique new factions as well as 2 brand new faction mats, leading to countless new combinations, as well as expanding the base game of Scythe to play up to 7 players
- This expansion requires the base game Scythe to play
- For 1-7 players
- Plays in 90-140 minutes
- For 1-7 players
- The story of scythe continues and concludes with an Episode campaign.
- The new modules in the rise of Fenris can be used in various combinations to cater to player preferences.
- Number of players: 1-7
- English (Publication Language)
- For 1-7 Players
- 60-120 minute playing time
- An expansion for Scythe
- Adds two new modules that can be played together or separately
- Storage Box
- 1 giant box, 3 tuckboxes
- Compatible with the base Game and all expansions
- An all-new 32-card encounter deck
- This deck Can be used to replace the Encounter card deck from the base Game or both decks can be shuffled together for greater variety
- The material type is paper
- Officially Licensed
- Stonemaier Games
- Increases Game Board to 32.2" x 39.9"
- English (Publication Language)
- 1-6 players
- 45 minute playing time
- A competitive, family-friendly Game
- Each player controls 2 animal miniatures embarking upon an adventure in the Kingdom of pomme
- Metal coin add on for scythe
- 80 Piece set of custom metal coins
- Perfect for scythe by Stonemaier Games, or for many other games that would look and feel great with high quality metal money
- These 80 custom metal coins will enhance playing scythe
- With over 5 different kinds and custom artwork, these metal coins are a great addition to scythe
- SMART ORGANIZATION TO SAVE YOUR TIME. Save up to 15 minutes when laying out and arranging components at the beginning of the games with the use of organizer and do the same when cleaning up.
- SUITABLE FOR the strategy board game "Scythe", Scythe expansion - "Invaders from Afar" and also for all promo cards. Fit to cards with premium protector/sleeved cards. All the elements of the organizer can be used during the game!
- DURABILITY AND QUALITY. Organizers are made of high quality materials: plywood and acrylic. Our organizers are much stronger and 30% lighter than similar materials. Convenient blocks with acrylic lids for storing different kind of cards, coins and other elements allows you to extend the life of the components of the game. Under the reliable protection of Smonex blocks game components will not bend and scratch under the weight of other elements.
- REQUIRE ASSEMBLY. If you in love with painstaking and lengthy strategy board games, then you will be delighted with the assembly of our organizer. Bring your family or friend in assembly, follow the instructions (included in the box) and become real creators! You will need glue for assembly. GLUE IS NOT INCLUDED AND SOLD SEPARATELY!
- PERFECT GIFT for board game lovers. Give an unexpected and very necessary gift to your friends, acquaintances or best half. You will see what impression the organizer will make because it is designed in a stylish color that perfectly matches the style of the Scythe board game.
Last update on 2022-10-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Scythe Board Game?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Scythe Board Game? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Scythe Board Game, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Scythe Board Game available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Scythe Board Game that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Scythe Board Game?
- What benefits are there with buying an Scythe Board Game?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Scythe Board Game?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Scythe Board Game, much less the best one?
- Which Scythe Board Game are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Scythe Board Game?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Scythe Board Game, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Scythe Board Game, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Scythe Board Game. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Scythe Board Game buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Scythe Board Game currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Scythe Board Game has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Scythe Board Game?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Scythe Board Game.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Scythe Board Game objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Scythe Board Game.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Scythe Board Game, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Scythe Board Game is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Scythe Board Game information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Scythe Board Game is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.