The Best surface mount electric strike of 2021 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best surface mount electric strike of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,123 Reviews Scanned
- Completely Surface Mounted
- Grade 1. Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs. Dynamic Strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 Cycles. Horizontal Adjustment
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- The 9600 was the first surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
- Designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" [19mm] throw Pullman latch.
- FRAME APPLICATION: Metal or Wood.
- ELECTRICAL: (DC Continuous Duty), Dual voltage 12/24 VDC.
- SecuriCare five-year, no-fault, no questions asked WARRANTY.
- UL 294 and 1034 listed, Tamper-resistant, 12/24 VDC Operating voltage, Non-polarized connection
- Horizontal adjustment, Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch, Reversible non-handed design, Stainless steel construction
- Works with standard rim-type exit devices including SECO-LARM SD-962AR-36A and SD-962AR-36G
- Static strength – 1500 Pounds (6673N), Tested for 250000 cycles (UL Tested), Low current draw: 540mA at 12VDC, 270mA at 24VDC
- Low current draw: 540mA at 12VDC, 270mA at 24VDC, Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation, Spacers included: 1x-1/16", 2x-1/8 (1.5mm, 3mm)
- Trine 006-24AC
- For use with cylindrical locksets
- After releasing the latch bolt, the keeper returns to the locked position
- Made in United States
- Package Weight : 1.56 pounds
- 12/24 VDC Operating voltage
- Works with standard rim-type exit devices including SECO-LARM SD-962AR-36A, SD-962AR-36G
- Tested for 250,000 cycles (UL Tested)
- Dynamic strength: 70 lb-ft
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Made in United States
- ✅Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- ✅This strikes feature an ultra-compact design and adjustable stainless steel keepers with over 2,200lbs [1000kg] of holding force in fail secure mode. The strikes release electrically with up to 25 lbs of door preload. Single solenoid operates on 12VDC power. Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
- ✅Suitable for fire exit door with Push-rod lock.The operating principle of electric strike is that electromagnetism produces the force to pull or push the release lever so that to lock or open the door
- ✅This electric Strike is designed for rim exit devices with 3/4" [19.1 mm] Pullman latchbolts. For Indoor Use Only.
- ✅Push panic bar need buy seperately, please refer to ASIN: B06XWY91HQ
Last update on 2021-05-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best surface mount electric strike?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great surface mount electric strike? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching surface mount electric strike, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest surface mount electric strike available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for surface mount electric strike that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an surface mount electric strike?
- What benefits are there with buying an surface mount electric strike?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective surface mount electric strike?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any surface mount electric strike, much less the best one?
- Which surface mount electric strike are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about surface mount electric strike?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding surface mount electric strike, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for surface mount electric strike, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible surface mount electric strike. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an surface mount electric strike buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available surface mount electric strike currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of surface mount electric strike has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an surface mount electric strike?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your surface mount electric strike.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade surface mount electric strike objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their surface mount electric strike.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an surface mount electric strike, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an surface mount electric strike is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining surface mount electric strike information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding surface mount electric strike is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.