The Best Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band of 2021 – Reviews & Buying Guide
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,993 Reviews Scanned
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30% Larger Battery, V-85 High Gain Antenna (Twice the Antenna Performance), USA Support + In-depth User Guide Included; A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and UV-5X3
- Kit Includes: BF-F8HP, 2100mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, CH-5 Charger, CH-5 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
- BTECH is proud to be in the USA, which allows you to have the best available local support for any issue that may arise. BTECH only engineers and develops radio products. That brand focus allows you to have the best available radios and accessories with the most features, with real USA warranty and support.
- Replacement Two-way Radios Battery Pack For Yaesu/Vertex Radios. Battery Type: 1800mAh, 7.2V, Rechargeable NI-MH Battery. Fit for Charger Model: CD-47.
- Compatible Radio Models: YAESU VERTEX FNB-V57, FNB-V57H, FNB-64, FNB-64H, FNB-83, FNB-83H, FNB-V94 STANDARD HORIZON FNB-83.
- Compatible with VX-110, VX-120, VX-127, VX-150, VX-160, VX-168 VX-170, VX-177, VX-180, VX-188, VX-210, VX-210A, VX-218, VX-400, VX-410, VX-414, VX-417, VX-420, VX-424, VX-427
- Compatible with VXA-120 Pro II, VXA-150 Pro V VXA-200 Aviator Pilot II, VXA-210 Aviator Pilot, VXA-210 Lite, VXA-220 Pro VI VXA-300 Pilot III, VXA-300 Lite
- Compatible with FT-60, FT-60E, FT-60R, FT- 250E, FT-250R, FT-270E, FT-270R, FT-277R, VX-800, VX-800V, VX-800U, HX270, HX270S, HX370S, HX500S, HX600S.
- ★★ Welcome to VMUKSAN, The Latest Plus Version of TYT TH-9800D, 50W/40W Full Quad Band Dual Display FM Amateur Mobile Radio/Transceiver, A MUST HAVE For all HAMs, FUN & GREAT VALUE as BASE STATION. Size: 5.5 x 1.6 x 6.6", Weight: 2.65 lbs. Package Content: TYT TH-9800D, Mic Hanger, Power Cable, Mounting Bracket & Screws, User Manual, Programming Cable & Factory Disc.
- ★★ Frequency: TX: 28-29.7/50-54/144-148/420-450MHz, RX: 26-33/47-54/108-180/320-512/750-950MHz (P.S. AM mode selectable on VHF receive frequencies for Air Band reception), Output Power VHF: 50/20/10/5W UHF: 35/20/10/5W.
- ★★ Features: V/V, U/U, V/U Simultaneous Receive, V+U Cross-Band Repeater, Full Dual Display and Receive, High/Mid1/Mid2/Low Power Setting, Wide/Mid/Narrow Bandwidth Selectable, CTCSS/DCS, DTMF, 2 Tone & 5 Tone, Voice Compander & Scrambler, Remote Detachable Faceplate, 809 Alphanumeric Memory Channels, SQL, Scan, TOT, Full Direct Entry Keypad Mic.
- ★★ Free Programming Cable & Software DISC Included (P.S. Driver Installation NEEDED, Factory Software Download from DISC or TYT Official Website), CHIRP Software Supported (Model TYT TH-9800) for easier programming; Pair with 4 Bands antenna (Single SO-259s Connector); Operating Voltage: 13.8V (NO 24V).
- ★★ One Proven Model, Lots of USERS or TURORIALS on Youtube, Google, Facebook Group. PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANY TIME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. WE WILL RESPONSE YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- Charge radio via any USB port, phone charger, power bar, direct charge radio or via cradle, designed for charge radio battery, do not use for transmit, receiving might interfered by power source.
- Compatible models: FT-818ND, FT-817ND, FT1DR, FT2DR, FT3DR, FT-70DR, FT-65R FT-25R FT-4VR FT-4XR FT-60R, FT-270R VX-8R, VX-7R, VX-6R, VX-5R,FT-277R, FT-250R FT-50R, FT-40R, FT-10R, VX-8DR VX-8GR AR-DV10
- Compatible models: VX-410 VX-420 VX-450 VX-120,VX-127, VX-150, VX-160, VX-170, VX-177, VX-180, VX-400, VX800
- Package include: 1x USB power adapter cable, 1x right angled plug adapter.
- This listing is for USB cable only, USB power source not included.
- Desktop Rapid Charger For YAESU VX-8R, VX-8GR, VX-8E & VX-8DR.
- Requires NC-86B or NC-72B AC Adapter or the Optional EDC-5B 12V Dc adapter
- Charges The FNB-101Li & FNB-102Li Batteries.
- Drop-in Radio or just a spare battery.
- Offers up to 5W of output power along with lower power settings of 2.5W and 0.5W.
- Boasts an IP54 rating along with MIL-810-C, D and E.
- The big front internal speaker provides 1 full watt of powerful, crisp and clear audio
- The FT-65R features a newly designed large white background LED display
- The FT65R is supplied with a 1950mAh Li-Ion battery pack that is capable of over 9 hours of operation.
- 5W TX output
- 700 mW Audio Output
- 250 Memory Channels
- 8.33kHz Narrow Band compatible
- IPX5 Waterproof rating
- Foldable CS Tactical Ham Radio Antenna; Frequency Range: VHF UHF 136-520MHz; Gain: 3.5dBi; Direction: Omni-directional; Impedance: 50 ohm; Max Input Power: 8W; Antenna Length: 18.5 inch / 47cm; Package List: 1 x Foldable CS Tactical Antenna (As the Picture Shown);
- Compatible with Ham Radio: BaoFeng UV-5R UV5RA UV-5RE BF-F8HP BF-F8 UV-82 UV-82HP BF-888S BF-88A UV-5X3 UV-5RM UV-9R BF-666S BF-777S BF-320 BF-480 BF-490 BF-V6 BF-V8 BF-F9 BF-F8Plus BF-388A GT-3 UV-5RB UV-5RC UV-5RD UV-5REPlus UV-5RG UV-5RQ UV-5RT UV-5S UV-5U UV-B5 UV-B6 ect.
- Compatible with Ham Radio: Kenwood TK-208 TK-240 TK-250 TK-255 TK-260 TK-260G TK-270 TK-270G TK-272G TK-278 TK-278G TK-340 TK-349 TK-350 TK-353 TK-360 TK-360G TK-370 TK-370G TK-390 TK-380 TK-373G TK-372G TK-385TK-430 TK-431 TK-715 TK-2100 TK-2102 TK-2107 TK-2118 TK-2160 TK-2200 TK-2300 TK-2400 TK-2406M TK-2407M TK-3100 TK-3101 TK-3102 TK-3140 TK-3160 TK-3170 TK-3173 TK-3180 TK-3200 TK-3200L TK-3202 TK-3202LU TK-3207 TK-3300 TK-3400U TK-3402U16P ect.
- Compatible with Ham Radio: Wouxun KG-659 KG-669 KG-679 KG-689 KG-699E KG-801 KG-816 KG-818 KG-819 KG-833 KG-889 KG-UVD1P; Linton LT-2288 LT-3288 LT-6288 LT-3188 LT-2188 LT-3260 LT-3268 LT6188 ect.
- Compatible with Ham Radio: HYT TC-268 TC-268S TC-368 TC-368S TC-370S TC-500 TC-500S; TYT TH-F1 TH-F2 TH-T2 TH-T3 TH-F6 TYT-300 TYT-500 TYT-600 TYT-800 TYT-888; Puxing PX-777 PX-777 PLUS PX-666 PX-888 ect.
- Capacity: 1500mAh; Voltage: 7.4V
- Works as replacement part, 100% OEM compatible
- Yaesu Vertex VX-5 VX-5R VX-5RS VX-6 VX-6R/E VX-7R VX-7RB VXA-700 VXA-710
- Standard Horizon HX460 HX470 HX471
- What Makes the UV-25X4 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, In depth user's guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode, Builds upon previous generation UV-2501+220
- High / Low Power Settings (25W/10W); Frequency Range: 144-148MHz (VHF), 222-225MHz (1.25M), 420-450MHz (UHF); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-25X4 with the Nagoya TB-320A Antenna (and RB-50 Magnetic Mount) for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- Dual Watch monitoring VHF/UHF and 220Mhz: The 220 MHz band antenna lowpass filter is switched with a relay and the 2 meter lowpass filter and 70 cm highpass filters are switched with PIN diodes - resulting in a audible relay switch noise when monitoring 220MHz with VHF/UHF simultaneously. A relay that completely isolated the 220 MHz RF filter won't impact the RF performance of the 2 meter/70 cm bands. If monitoring multiple 220MHz or VHF/UHF simultaneously the relay is not heard or used.
- Tribander Mobile Radio Kit Includes: BTECH UV-25X4, Speaker Mic, 6 foot DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
Last update on 2021-07-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band?
- What benefits are there with buying an Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band, much less the best one?
- Which Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Yaesu Vx 8Dr Quad Band is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.