The Best Usb 3.0 To Esata of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,346 Reviews Scanned
- ADD AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE: This 3ft / 1m USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter lets you connect any external eSATA hard drive (HDD), solid state drive (SSD), or optical disc drive (ODD) through the USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Easily connect your USB-enabled computer or laptop, such as your Dell OptiPlex or MacBook to a SATA drive using this eSATA HDD cable.
- COMPACT DESIGN: This hard drive adapter cable features a compact, portable form factor design that fits perfect in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professionals on the go.
- HIGH TRANSFER SPEEDS: For fast access to external storage, this USB to eSATA converter cable supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps using USB 3.0.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING PRODUCT SUPPORT: Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty, this USB hard drive cable also comes with free lifetime technical support.
- End device have to be self-power standard eSATA device only.
- Adapter cannot be use to connect USB devices as the end device.
- Supports eSATA 6Gb/s (SATA III) Devices, eSATA Backward Compatible with SATA I/II/III devices
- Hi-Quality Shielded USB 3.0 Cable Ensures Data Integrity and Speed
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1 , Maximum Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
- USB C to eSATA cables lets you access eSATA storage devices containing HDD / SSD / ODD drives from a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop / Connect a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
- Perform drive management tasks like: data recovery / repairing failing drives / re-using old drives / running diagnostics / disk imaging / backing up and archiving drives to prevent data loss / transferring content between the drive and the laptop
- 1-meter cable lets you setup anywhere enabling you to perform any one of these tasks in a lab / at someone’s desk / out in the field
- Plug-and-play installation / Compatible with SATA I / II / III / Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- 3ft USB C Hard Drive Cable / 3 ft USB 3.0 to eSATA Cable / USB C to eSATA Adapter / 3' USB Type C to eSATA Cable
- Support USB super-speed 5.0G/s, high-speed 480M/s. Full-speed 12M/s operation.
- Support SATA 1 1.5G/s and SATA 2 3.0G/s, SATA3 5G/s.
- Support hot plug feature.LED R/W instruction.
- Designed for Win2000/WinXP/Win Vista/Win7/8/9/10/Mac 9.2 or later version.
- Features: Plug and Play, Convenient and Useful, Portable, Durable
- Extend the use of your existing eSATA-equipped external storage unit by connecting it to your Mac. Since many users are still on eSATA equipment this adapter will add value by adding USB 3.0 support.
- Conveniently, the Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA adapter adds an extra SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port to your Mac or PC computer so users can connect to more everyday peripherals, like external hard drives, a keyboard or mouse
- Minimum system requirements are Mac: OS X V10.8.4 and above and Windows 7 and above (32-bit and 64bit)
- If a customer is using windows, drivers are needed and they can be obtained through our website.
- ADDITIONAL PORTS: This Thunderbolt 3 to eSATA Adapter with USB 3.1 (10Gbps) USB-C lets you add two ports enabling you to expand the connectivity of your Mac or PC laptop.
- EXTERNAL STORAGE: The USB C to eSATA adapter lets you extend the life of your external storage devices by connecting an eSATA-equipped external hard drive, solid-state drive or external enclosure.
- FAST PERFORMANCE: The Thunderbolt USB Type C to USB 3.0 hub features two dedicated lanes that connect directly to your system PCIe bus to maximize performance efficiency.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Powered by a USB port, this Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C converter enclosure features a rugged design that conveniently fits into your carrying case, making it ideal for professionals on the go.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this Thunderbolt 3 USBC to eSATA adapter has free lifetime technical support.
- Support Devices: 2.5 /3.5 SATA SSD HDD, BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: Data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps only for SSD. USB 3.0 version, supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1. (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.)
- UASP Function: Provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0
- Connect to the SATA device using USB interface. No drivers needed for you to enjoy its outstanding performance. Support Windows 7/8/10/MAC OS 8 or above.
- What You Get: 1 x Benfei USB 3.0 to Sata Adapter and 1 x 12V/2A Power Adapter, 18-month warranty and lifetime friendly customer service.
- INTERNAL TO EXTERNAL connectivity changeover SATA cable is specifically designed to connect existing motherboards with SATA port to an external hard drive, enclosure or docking station with eSATA; Convenient alternative to using a USB port on your computer
- BLAZING FAST SATA III speeds up to 6 Gbps are faster than USB 3.0 equipped drives and much faster than a USB 2.0 to HDD adapter; Upgrade to an eSATA enabled TB hard drive for direct file back-up instead of using a network; Provides secure connections for fast and reliable file transfers; Backwards compatible with SATA I, II, III hard drives
- FULLY SHIELDED & FLEXIBLE eSATA to SATA cable is engineered to reduce EMI noise interference; Latching SATA connector attaches securely for a trouble-free installation; Flexible cable jacket allows installation in tight computer cases; SATA and eSATA connectors are keyed differently to avoid connecting incorrectly
- COST-EFFECTIVE 2-Pack provides spare or superior replacement SATA to ESATA cable cable to fix troublesome connection problems; Longer cable length allows location of an external hard drive in a convenient location; Low cost way to add eSATA when you have a free internal SATA port or to repurpose older SATA internal hard drives.
- COMPATIBLE with Acomdata eSATA HDD Enclosure, Anker eSATA HDD Docking Station, Fantom External HDD, Fantom GreenDrive eSATA External HDD, Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA Adapter, Mediasonic ProBox 4 Bay HDD Enclosure, Sabrent ESATA HDD Enclosure, StarTech PCI Express eSATA Controller, 4 Bay eSATA HDD Docking Station, TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder, Thermaltake BlacX eSATA Docking Station, Duet eSATA Dual HDD Docking Station, Vantec NexStar eSATA HDD Enclosure, WD My Book AV DVR Expander
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this adapter, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- QUICKLY ACCESS A SATA SSD OR HDD: Get quick access to data or add external hard drive space to your device with this SATA to USB 3.1 converter cable. Ccompatible with SATA I, II and III (up to 6Gbps).
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS & UASP SUPPORT: The SATA hard drive adapter cable lets users experience enhanced performance and super-fast data transfer speeds with support for USB 3.1 (10Gbps) and UASP.
- CONNECT FROM ANYWHERE: The external HDD / SSD storage converter tucks away nicely in a laptop bag. The cable-style adapter is USB-powered so no external power cords are required.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Access any 2.5" hard drive or solid-state drive from any USB enabled computer; you can easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure.
- Connect a 2.5" SATA I/II/III hard drive or SSD to your computer with UASP Support
- Speeds up to 5Gbps with 3.0
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- An LED light indicates Power and Activity status. Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 & USB 3.0
- This Adapter comes with a free download of Acronis True Image for Sabrent software for easy cloning.
Last update on 2020-05-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Usb 3.0 To Esata?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Usb 3.0 To Esata? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Usb 3.0 To Esata, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Usb 3.0 To Esata available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Usb 3.0 To Esata that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Usb 3.0 To Esata?
- What benefits are there with buying an Usb 3.0 To Esata?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Usb 3.0 To Esata?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Usb 3.0 To Esata, much less the best one?
- Which Usb 3.0 To Esata are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Usb 3.0 To Esata?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Usb 3.0 To Esata, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Usb 3.0 To Esata, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Usb 3.0 To Esata. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Usb 3.0 To Esata buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Usb 3.0 To Esata currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Usb 3.0 To Esata has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Usb 3.0 To Esata?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Usb 3.0 To Esata.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Usb 3.0 To Esata objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Usb 3.0 To Esata.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Usb 3.0 To Esata, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Usb 3.0 To Esata is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Usb 3.0 To Esata information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Usb 3.0 To Esata is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.