The Best 12V Low Voltage Disconnect of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,095 Reviews Scanned
- Aug-14, 2019 Upgrade to version 3.0, redesigned the board, added emergency ON / OFF function, added ABS plastic enclosure.
- Operating Voltage: DC 6 to 18V
- Rated current: 30Amp
- Programmable voltage setting for Disconnect and Reconnect (rocker switch set to AUTO). With emergency ON or OFF function, if you want switch output to be immediate and remain ON or OFF, you can set rocker switch to ON or OFF.
- Datasheet: https://czh-labs.com/u_file/1908/file/83699e58d5.pdf
- User selection for 8 disconnect threshold: 9.3~12.1V for 12V battery and 18.6~24.2V for 24V battery
- 20A continuous current in full temperature range -40~130⁰F
- 4.5mΩ ultra-low resistance: Less than 1/10 of power loss compared to competitors
- Automatic 12V/24V battery detection
- Low current consumption: down to 0.26mA with 12V battery
- 65 Amp continuous rating
- 12V DC voltage input
- Status light in both m-LVD and Remote Control Switch provides visual warning of low voltage state prior to disconnect
- Automatic 12V/24V battery detection
- Recessed selector for 8 disconnect threshold (-R): 9.3~12.0V for 12V battery and 18.6~24.2V for 24V battery
- 30A continuous current in full temperature range -40~130⁰F; 65A continous at 72⁰F
- 2.2mΩ ultra-low pass-through resistance and ultra‐low standby current down to 260uA in 12V mode
- Remote ON control. Turn the output on when starting the vehicle (connected to the fuse box)
- disconnects the battery from non essential loads before it is completely discharged (which would damage the battery) or before it has insufficient power left to crank the engine.
- Maximum continuous load current - 100A
- Peak current (during 30 seconds) - 600A
- Operating voltage range - 6-35V
- To prevent damage to sensitive loads due to over voltage, the load is disconnected whenever the DC voltage exceeds 16V respectively 32V.
- Board Size: 57 X 42 X 19mm/2.24 X 1.65 X 0.75inch(L*W*H), Input Voltage Range: DC12-36V, Control Accuracy: 0.1V, Power Consumption: <1.5W, Maximum Amperage before Breaker Trips: 20A
- Programmable battery low voltage disconnect switch for DC12-36V lead acid battery and lithium ion battery. It's a protection switch module, not included batteries itself.
- On-board momentary push button to set the low voltage disconnect parameter and 3 digit red LED display the parameter easy to operation
- When the battery voltage reach the setting values, the module will disconnect load automatically to aviod the battery from over discharging to prolong the battery lifetime
- Display is accurate, the switch module is quickly to open and close when near minimum voltage; Settings is stored non-volatile, it can keep set when power off
- LOW VOLTAGE CUTOFF - When the battery voltage reaches the set lower limit values, Icstation digital LVD module will disconnect load automatically to avoid the battery from over-discharging to prolong the battery lifetime.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECONNECTS - When the battery voltage reaches the upper limit values, the relay closes and the battery starts to discharge. OUT flashing means it is discharging.
- PREVENT OVERCHARGE - IN flashing means the battery is in charge. When the battery capacity reaches the upper limit voltage(UP), the relay opens and it cuts off the charger.
- PARAMETERS DISPLAY - Clear LCD display makes it easy to read the voltage, capacity percentage or charging time at a glance.
- Note: It is a relay switch so it can not adjust the voltage. We provide PDF user manual online, contact email@example.com if you have any question: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91nFjzJjeJL.pdf
- Low Voltage Disconnect Module LVD, 12V 10A, Protect/Prolong Battery Life.
- Part number: D-1077/12V.
- Mount type: panel mount.
- Suitable battery: 12V.
- Rated current: 10A.
- Disconnects the battery from non essential loads before it is completely discharged (which would damage the battery) or before it has insufficient power left to crank the engine
- Automatically detects system voltage
- Can be set to engage / disengage at several different voltages
- Maximum continuous load current 65A
- Peak current (during 30 seconds) 300A
- PROTECTS BATTERY - Don't get stuck with a dead battery, Get started with PriorityStart!
- AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECTS - any drain on the battery (when engine is off), even a short, leaving starting power
- AUTOMATICALLY RECONNECTS - Simply put foot on brake, or operate light switch, any small load change and start the vehicle. No button to push, or raising the hood.
- NO DEAD BATTERY - Keeps battery from going dead, prevents damage to battery, alternator, and electrical system
- PAYS FOR ITSELF - The first time a battery goes dead, the battery loses over half of the battery life
Last update on 2020-05-06 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 12V Low Voltage Disconnect?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 12V Low Voltage Disconnect? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 12V Low Voltage Disconnect, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 12V Low Voltage Disconnect available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 12V Low Voltage Disconnect that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 12V Low Voltage Disconnect?
- What benefits are there with buying an 12V Low Voltage Disconnect?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 12V Low Voltage Disconnect?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 12V Low Voltage Disconnect, much less the best one?
- Which 12V Low Voltage Disconnect are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 12V Low Voltage Disconnect?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 12V Low Voltage Disconnect, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 12V Low Voltage Disconnect, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 12V Low Voltage Disconnect. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 12V Low Voltage Disconnect buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 12V Low Voltage Disconnect currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 12V Low Voltage Disconnect has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 12V Low Voltage Disconnect?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 12V Low Voltage Disconnect.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 12V Low Voltage Disconnect objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 12V Low Voltage Disconnect.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 12V Low Voltage Disconnect, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 12V Low Voltage Disconnect is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 12V Low Voltage Disconnect information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 12V Low Voltage Disconnect is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.