20 Best 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission of 2021 – Romance University
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, Romance University finds out the Best 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,763 Reviews Scanned
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
- Size is 3/4 inch x 10 inch x 15-7/8 inch
- SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliability
- Electrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion
- All aluminum lightweight construction
- Fits up to class "A" motorhomes towing up to 10,000 pounds
- COMPATIBLE with Ford F-150 5.4L 1997-2003, Expedition 5.4L 1998-2003, F-150 4.6L 1997-2003, F-150 5.0L 1990-1996, F-150 4.9L 1990-1996, F-250 Super Duty 5.4L 2002-2004, F-150 4.2L 1997-1999, F-350 7.3L 1989-1997, Ranger 3.0L 2001
- [cont.] F-250 Super Duty 7.3L 2000-2003, F-350 Super Duty 7.3L 2000-2003, F-150 5.8L 1990-1996, F-250 7.3L 1989-1996, F-250 7.5L 1989-1996, F-250 Super Duty 6.8L 2000-2004, F-350 7.5L 1989-1997, E-250 Econoline 5.4L 1997-2002, E-250 5.4L 2003-2004
- REPLACES FORD E9TZ-7A098A, F6TZ-7A098AA, F6TZ-7A098AB, YC3Z-7A098AA, FRAM FT1131, FT1131A, MOTORCRAFT FT113, PUROLATOR P1213, WIX 58967
- GREATER TRANSMISSION PROTECTION. High-efficiency media helps protect costly transmission components and maintain optimal performance.
- ECOGARD QUALITY. Manufactured to the highest quality standards for reliable performance and includes proper gasket for trouble-free installation.
- Ideal replacement - this transmission oil pan matches the fit and function of the original pan for a trouble-free replacement
- Durable construction - this transmission oil pan is made of quality materials for durability and leak-free performance
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment performance at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on testing to ensure a quality fit
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- Prevents overheating, reducing elevated operating temperatures up to 40 degrees Farenheit - Optimizes total transmission performance
- Eliminates transmission fluid foaming and oxidation and reduces wear throughout the transmission
- Eliminates clutch chatter and torque converter shudder; Softens and modifies harsh shifts making them quicker in duration
- Extends fluid life / Raises the thermal and oxidative stability of the fluid
- Only protectant that increases the fluid’s ability to transfer heat / Protects new seals and permanently restores older seals to a like-new condition, without adverse side effects
- Formulated with full-synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology to meet the challenging demands of automatic transmissions.
- High-performance seal conditioners maintain and preserve the elasticity of seals to help prevent leaks in high mileage transmissions
- Developed with anti-wear technology to help improve transmission durability
- Engineered with a proprietary blend of base oils and advanced additives to provide better oil flow at low temperatures and greater film protection at higher temperatures
- Prevent abrasives, corrosive moisture and other harmful contaminants from entering the vehicle
- Made of high quality material
- Resists fatigue failure
- Ensures long lasting durability
- Features original equipment quality
- Package Dimensions: 10.414 cms (L) x 9.144 cms (W) x 10.414 cms (H)
- Product Type: Electronic Switch
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- Prevents seal leakage
- Excellent sealing ability
- Resists abrasives, corrosive moisture and other harmful contaminants from entering the machines
- Offers superior service life
- World-class manufacturing standards
- 4 Hole sizes from 6.3Mm(1/4"), 8mm(5/16" ), 9mm(23/64" ), 10mm(25/64" ).
- 6 different Push pin rivet for many brand vehicles.
- Great material - these bumper clips are made of high-quality Black nylon Material, anti-wear and anti-corrosion, would not break or crack easily during use.
- Widely application - these Push clips are widely used for trim panel clips, door trim clips, door Panel clips, bumper clips, fender clips, engine cover and splash shield retainers replacement. It always covers some applications include telecom equipment, motor vehicles, domestic appliances, furniture and electrical equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED:120PCS 6.3mm 8mm 9mm 10mm Bumper Push Rivet Clips,1PC Fastener Remover
- Provides consistent shift performance for new and old GM transmissions
- Extends transmission fluid life and prevents fluid breakdown at higher operating temperatures
- Provides excellent oxidative stability under severe conditions
- Reduces sludge and varnish build-up
- For any product use or product technical questions call 1-800-TEAM-VAL
- Size is 3/4 inch x 11 inch x 11-5/8 inch
- Class "A" motor homes, large travel trailers, 5th wheel trailers
- GVWR up to 30,000 pounds, towing up to 10,000 pounds
- Patented internal turbulation increases heat transfer with minimal pressure drop
- Pre-drilled mounting brackets for easy installation
- Pentosin ATF 44 is primarily intended for use in Aisin AW automatic transmissions, used in a large number of Japanese passenger cars and light duty vehicles, but can also be used in select American and European vehicles
- ATF 44 is formulated with the finest commercially available synthetic oil base stocks and additive components, for the ultimate in protection and performance, and is intended for both Asian vehicles and Dexron III applications
- Pentosin ATF 44 is compatible with conventional branded transmission fluids but a complete fluid change is recommended when converting to ATF 44 to take full advantage of its superior performance characteristics
- OE Reference Numbers: Audi/Volkswagen: G 055 025 A2, G 052 990 A2, BMW/Mini: 83220402413, 83227542290; Chrysler: MS7176E/9602 (ATF+3/+4); Daihatsu: Alumix ATF Multi; Ford Mercon; M2C924-A/M2C922-A1; GM Dexron III, 9986195; Honda: ATF Z1
- OE Reference Numbers (Continued): Hyundai: SP III; Isuzu: ATF II, ATF III; Mazda: ATF D-III, ATF M-3, ATF M-V; Mitsubishi: SP-II, SP-III; Nissan: Matic C/D/J; Subaru: ATF-HP; Suzuki: ATF 3317; Toyota: Type D-2, Type T-II, Type T-III, Type T-VI
- Size is 3/4 inch x 7-1/2 inch x 12-1/2 inch
- Mid-size and full-size cars, pick-ups
- GVWR up to 18,000 pounds, towing up to 3,500 pounds
- Ultrasonically soldered for durability
- 100 percentage pressure tested
- The transmission shift cable linkage kit allows you to quickly and easily repair your shift selector cable by replacing the bushing / Clip
- Easy to install - no special tools necessary during installation Used by many transmission and service professionals
- Long-lasting and durability, the automatic transmission shift linkage clip retains the shifter cable to the transmission and/or shifter
- he original transmission linkage clip is susceptible to rust and corrosion and when it fails, requires replacement of the entire shifter cable. Allows you to easily replace only the failed transmission clip, instead of the entire cable assembly, saving time, money and labor
- CLICK › See more product details TO VERIFY FITMENT
Last update on 2021-09-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Romance University has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission, much less the best one?
- Which 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Romance University provides an 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Romance University always remembers that maintaining 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2002 F150 4X4 Transmission is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.