The Best 240 Mm Liquid Cooler of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,903 Reviews Scanned
- Silent Cooling Fan Technology - A mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads for peace and quiet even when your PC is working overtime.
- Hybrid Design - A combination of both jet engine and helicopter blade designs gives you the static air reassure you need without sacrificing airflow.
- Dual Dissipation - Our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
- Include Wired RGB Controller & Splitter - Allows you customize colours and light effects.
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection – Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Anti-leak Tech Inside liquid cooling system equipped.
- RGB variable lighting system includes waterblock and two RGB fans that can be controlled by cable controller or motherboard with 12V 4-pin RGB header.
- RGB waterblock and fans are changed synchronously with 17 working modes. RGB light can be switched off if you don't need it
- Updated tool-free installation solution with 100% metal clips for solid and secure attachments.
- Support AMD TR4/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1 and Intel LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X.
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and Fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB Controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115x/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 Sockets
- 2x 120mm addressable RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Air flow 65.5 CFM. Noise level 27 to 37.0 db
- 5V 3Pin (4-1Pin) With motherboard ARGB** header, can individually control LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
- 【Unique square shaped lighting pattern】 SquA RGB features 2 unique square-shaped lighting effect viewable from the front and back of the fan and supports addressable RGB lighting Sync with 16. 8 million color options
- 【Up to 40% stronger airflow】 The enlarged Blade surface and air inlet design Due to its unique square frame design can create up to 40% stronger airflow than other RGB fans
- 【Addressable RGB lighting synchronization】 Synchronizable RGB lighting via addressable RGB header of motherboard (+5V/D/-/G); compatible with as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASROCK polychrome, and Razer Chroma
- 【Intel Support】 Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- 【AMD Support】 AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Transparent pump design: Clear top pump cover showcase the enhance impeller spinning mirage lighting effect; Air flow 60.95 CFM; Noise level 27.0 decibels
- Exclusive mirage fans: Outer ring connecting fan blades design reduces distortion and improves rotation stability in the fan
- Pump & Radiator: The large aluminum radiator maximizes cool efficiency, while the re engineered pump remove excess heat from the CPU
- Addressable RGB LED: 24 independently controlled LEDs on the pump and fans combined for full customization via cm lighting software that Features mirage mode
- Wired addressable RGB Controller: For non RGB motherboards for full customization or expanding your ARGB rig
- Air flow - 87.6 CFM. Noise level - 20.0 decibels
- 3rd Gen 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with a RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Larger Surface Area Increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
Last update on 2020-05-09 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 240 Mm Liquid Cooler?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 240 Mm Liquid Cooler? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 240 Mm Liquid Cooler, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 240 Mm Liquid Cooler available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 240 Mm Liquid Cooler that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 240 Mm Liquid Cooler?
- What benefits are there with buying an 240 Mm Liquid Cooler?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 240 Mm Liquid Cooler?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 240 Mm Liquid Cooler, much less the best one?
- Which 240 Mm Liquid Cooler are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 240 Mm Liquid Cooler?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 240 Mm Liquid Cooler, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 240 Mm Liquid Cooler, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 240 Mm Liquid Cooler. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 240 Mm Liquid Cooler buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 240 Mm Liquid Cooler currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 240 Mm Liquid Cooler has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 240 Mm Liquid Cooler?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 240 Mm Liquid Cooler.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 240 Mm Liquid Cooler objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 240 Mm Liquid Cooler.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 240 Mm Liquid Cooler, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 240 Mm Liquid Cooler is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 240 Mm Liquid Cooler information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 240 Mm Liquid Cooler is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.