The Best 580 Rx 8 Gb of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,601 Reviews Scanned
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit Memory Bus; Power Consumption: <225Watt
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan. OS-Windows 10,7
- Boost Clock:1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
- Chipset: AMD RX 580
- Memory: 8GB DDR5 Memory
- Factory Overclocked: 1405Mhz
- XFX double dissipation cooling technology
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Brand MSI, Model Radeon RX 580 8G V1
- Interface PCI Express x16, Chipset Manufacturer AMD, GPU Series AMD Radeon RX 500 Series, GPU Radeon RX 580, Boost Clock 1340 MHz, Stream Processors 2304 Stream Processors
- Effective Memory Clock 8000 MHz, Memory Size 8GB, Memory Interface 256-Bit, Memory Type GDDR5, DirectX DirectX 12, OpenGL OpenGL 4.5
- HDMI 1 x HDMI 2.0b, Multi-Monitor Support 4, DisplayPort 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, Eyefinity Support Yes, CrossFireX Support 2-Way (Bridgeless), Virtual Reality Ready Yes, Cooler Single Fan, Recommended PSU: 500W, Power Connector 8-Pin, HDCP Ready 2.2
- Max GPU Length 198 mm, Card Dimensions (L x H) 7.80" x 4.41", Slot Width Dual Slot
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores a brand new display engine new multimedia cores all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performance Minimum power requirement is 500 watts
- Chipset AMD RX 580
- Memory 8GB DDR5 Memory
- XFX Double Dissipation Retro Style Cooling Technology
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory Clock True:8.0GHz, Boost OC+:8.1GHz
- Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings - 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
- XFX Dual dissipation cooling
- 8GB GDDR5 memory
- VR Ready
- Multiple monitor ready
- Total 4 outputs 2 x HDMI 2 x DisplayPort
- NOT intended for Mac Pro upgrades
- PCI-E Graphics Card
- Chipset: Radeon RX 580
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Boost Clock: 1366 MHz
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 2/ HDMI x 2
- 1380 MHz boost clock (OC Mode) for 7% performance improvement over reference;Patented Wing-Blade for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products. Stream Processors - 2304.Engine Clock: 1360 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Industry-first MaxContact technology features an enhanced copper surface to allow for twice the GPU contact as traditional thermal solutions. Software : ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver. Aura(Graphics Card) Utility
- Easily monitor and control your GPU's performance and cooling with the intuitive GPU Tweak II interface and Fan Connect II for GPU and CPU temperature sensing
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components. OpenGL 4.5
Last update on 2020-05-08 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 580 Rx 8 Gb?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 580 Rx 8 Gb? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 580 Rx 8 Gb, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 580 Rx 8 Gb available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 580 Rx 8 Gb that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 580 Rx 8 Gb?
- What benefits are there with buying an 580 Rx 8 Gb?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 580 Rx 8 Gb?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 580 Rx 8 Gb, much less the best one?
- Which 580 Rx 8 Gb are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 580 Rx 8 Gb?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 580 Rx 8 Gb, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 580 Rx 8 Gb, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 580 Rx 8 Gb. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 580 Rx 8 Gb buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 580 Rx 8 Gb currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 580 Rx 8 Gb has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 580 Rx 8 Gb?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 580 Rx 8 Gb.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 580 Rx 8 Gb objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 580 Rx 8 Gb.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 580 Rx 8 Gb, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 580 Rx 8 Gb is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 580 Rx 8 Gb information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 580 Rx 8 Gb is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.