The Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,727 Reviews Scanned
- Features a Powerful 240-Volt, 15-Amp Motor that Delivers 4.7-HP
- Offers a 155-PSI Maximum Pressure
- Provides 14-CFM at 90-PSI for Longer Air Tool Run Times on Ratchets, Impacts, Spray Guns and Hammers
- Features a 80-Gallon Capacity Tank Durably Built from Steel
- Includes a Oil-Lubricated Pump with a 1-Piece Cast-Iron Crankcase and a Full Cast-Iron Cylinder Body
- High air flow, single stage – 14 CFM at 90 PSI
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Integrated control panel includes tank and working pressure gauges, air flow regulator, two quick connect air outlets, and pressure relief valve
- Large capacity, 80 gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Full metal belt guard
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum Power and Flexibility: 100% continuous duty, 5 or 7.5 hp two-stage air compressor, 175 psig maximum operating pressure and an 80-gallon ASME receiver tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy to Service: Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod simplifies maintenance and service
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Two-Year Warranty Available: Purchase an All-Season Select lubricant start-up kit, and receive all the parts you need for start-up and the first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warranty
- 16.1 CFM at 40 psi and 14.0 CFM at 90 psi with 4.7 RHP
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Integrated control panel includes pressure gauges, airflow regulator, quick connect air outlets and pressure relief valve
- Full metal belt guard
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Oil lubricated, single stage cast iron pump
- Portable units feature built-in pressure regulator and quick coupler for pressure control of outlet air
- 1/2" outlet ball valve and 1/4" drain ball valve on 60 gallon vertical tank
- Single Phase induction motors with overload protection
- Steel wheels with ball bearing and no flat tires for best mobility
- Long-Life: durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 15, 000 hours of trouble-free use
- Compressor boasts 80 gallon tank, 25.0 CFM @ 90 PSI, 175 max PSI, 7.5 horsepower, 230 volt, 31 amp, 1PH, 60 Hz
- Commercial duty cast iron, Oil-Lubricated, two stage pump designed to deliver more than 15, 000 hours of operation
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up. A Pre-Wired magnetic starter provides safe and clean power with a safe shop installation
- High air flow of 25 CFM @ 90 PSI to power multiple, high-demand air tools, including air sanders
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - the air power expert
- The DEWALT 2 stage air compressor is built with a 5-HP TOPS motor to provide long life and quiet operation, Air Compressor Voltage: 230
- The integrated control panel has a tank and pressure gauge and 2 quick-connects for convenient control, Air Delivery SCFM @ 175PSI (CFM): 17
- This compressor delivers plenty of air to run multiple tools at the same time to get the job done faster, Air Delivery SCFM @ 100PSI (CFM): 17.9
- The thermal overload protection system motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations, Nozzle Fitting Size: 3/4-in, Horsepower: 5
- This air compressor comes from the factory with synthetic blended oil already installed, Height (Inches): 80, Length (Inches): 31.5, Width (Inches): 34.7
- Quiet, Industrial Air Compressor designed for up to 50,000 hours of use (with proper maintenance) and features low RPM pumps
- Super Quiet Air System — Built to last!
- Flow-Tek concentric disc valves deliver maximum performance and longevity
- Pump features a precision-balanced, solid cast iron crankshaft with Timken-Style stainless steel roller bearings to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Comes with a reliable, five-year warranty
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145-175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 1310
Last update on 2020-05-06 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 80 Gallon Air Compressor? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 80 Gallon Air Compressor, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 80 Gallon Air Compressor available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 80 Gallon Air Compressor that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 80 Gallon Air Compressor?
- What benefits are there with buying an 80 Gallon Air Compressor?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 80 Gallon Air Compressor?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 80 Gallon Air Compressor, much less the best one?
- Which 80 Gallon Air Compressor are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 80 Gallon Air Compressor?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 80 Gallon Air Compressor, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 80 Gallon Air Compressor, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 80 Gallon Air Compressor. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 80 Gallon Air Compressor buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 80 Gallon Air Compressor currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 80 Gallon Air Compressor has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 80 Gallon Air Compressor?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 80 Gallon Air Compressor.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 80 Gallon Air Compressor objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 80 Gallon Air Compressor.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 80 Gallon Air Compressor, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 80 Gallon Air Compressor is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 80 Gallon Air Compressor information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 80 Gallon Air Compressor is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.