The Best Acer 15.6 of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,604 Reviews Scanned
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS: An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, sheets and slides
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more
- Chromebooks come with built in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- CB515 1HT C2AE comes with 15.6 inch Full HD Touch Display, Intel Celeron N3350, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome, Aluminum Cover, 180 Degree Lay Flat Design, Up to 12 hours Battery Life
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day .
- Zero Air Gap allows you to enjoy enhanced screen clarity even in sunlight, so you can enjoy content anywhere you go.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1. 60 GHz Processor
- With USB 3. 0 easily transfer text and data files, photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2. 0.
- The 15. 6" Display and 1366 x 768 resolution LCD HD will have you captivated.
- 15. 6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display. Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060 @ 1. 60GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2. 48 GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3, 16GB em, No Optical Drive
- 802. 11AC; Bluetooth 4. 1; 2 USB 3. 0, HDMI
- Google Chrome OS, 3-cell Battery
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8130U Processor 2.2 GHz (Up to 3.2GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED lit Display
- 6GB Dual Channel Memory, 1TB HDD and 8x DVD
- Up to 13.5 Hours of battery life
- Windows 10 Home
- This chromebook is 15. 6 inch notouch screen; Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1. 6 GHz, Up to 2. 48GHz
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz; 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- SD card reader; 1 x USB 2. 0; 1 x USB 3. 0; 1 x HDMI; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4. 0, 802. 11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2. 76 lb, Color: Black
- Intel Celeron 4205U Dual Core Processor
- 15.6" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- 4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM, 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Combo
- 128GB SATA Solid State Drive, Windows 10
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 610
- 15. 6" FHD IPS Touchscreen Backlit LCD Display (1920x1080) with CineCrystal Technology, Integrated HD Webcam
- Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 (Up to 2. 4GHz, 2MB Cache), Intel HD Graphics 500,
- 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, Micro SD Card Reader, Integrated Stereo Speakers and Microphone, NO Optical Drive
- Open/Edit MS Office Files Using Free Embedded Quick Office Editor or Google Docs for Free
- IEEE 802. 11ac, WiFi, Bluetooth 4. 2, 2x USB-C 3. 1 Gen 1, 2x USB 3. 0, 1x Headphone/microphone Combo Jack, Google Chrome OS, NOT Compatible with Windows OS, 3-Cell Battery
- Manufacturer refurbished with 90 Day (through Manufacturer or Manufacturer certified service provider).
- Portable and Ultra-thin design; Windows 10 in S Mode (Switchable to W10 Home); Intel Dual Core Celeron N4000 (1. 1 GHz, up to 2. 6 GHz, 4 MB cache) + Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 15.6in HD (1366x768) IPS ComfyView, Wide Viewing Angle, anti-glare Display with BlueLightShield technology to reduce eye strain; Narrow-bezel design; Two built-in stereo speakers and built-in digital microphone
- 4GB DDR4 memory (Expansion Slot Available); 64GB High Speed eMMc; Precision Touchpad; HD Webcam; Intel HD Graphics; Long Lasting battery
- Gigabit Ethernet; Powerful WiFi IEEE 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.1; HDMI; 2-USB 2.0 Ports; USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports; 1- Network (RJ-45); Long Battery Life
Last update on 2020-05-09 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Acer 15.6?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Acer 15.6? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Acer 15.6, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Acer 15.6 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Acer 15.6 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Acer 15.6?
- What benefits are there with buying an Acer 15.6?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Acer 15.6?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Acer 15.6, much less the best one?
- Which Acer 15.6 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Acer 15.6?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Acer 15.6, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Acer 15.6, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Acer 15.6. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Acer 15.6 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Acer 15.6 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Acer 15.6 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Acer 15.6?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Acer 15.6.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Acer 15.6 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Acer 15.6.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Acer 15.6, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Acer 15.6 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Acer 15.6 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Acer 15.6 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.