The Best Amd Radeon R7 260X of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,362 Reviews Scanned
- 128-bit GDDR5
- 1 x Dual-Link DVI-I
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Display Port
- Chipset: AMD Radeon R7 240
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR3
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Output: HDMI / SL-DVI-D / D-Sub
- Maximum Displays-2. Recommended PSU-400
- XFX Dual Dissipation fan for enhanced cooling
- Lifetime warranty with product registration (in first 30 days of ownership)
- 2GB DDR5 Memory
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- SECURE CONNECTION - Includes 2 DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection. NOTE: Included active cables are required for 4k monitors
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- RADEON RX 550 Boost Frequency Up to 1183 MHz Max Performance Up to 1.2 TFLOPs, 512 Cores
- Powerful GPU Memory : Ultra High Performance Gaming Memory Speed (Effective) 7 Gbps, Memory Size 4GB, Memory Type (GPU) GDDR5, Memory Interface 128-bit, Max Memory Bandwidth 112 GB/s
- Support Rendering formats : HDMI 4K Support, 4K H264 Decode, 4K H264 Encode, H265/HEVC Decode, H265/HEVC Encode
- Connectivity ports : DisplayPort 1.4 HDR, Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI 4K60 Support
- Supported Technologies : Radeon Software Radeon FreeSync Technology AMD LiquidVR Technology 4th Gen GCN Architecture Radeon Chill Radeon ReLive DirectX 12 Technology AMD Eyefinity Technology (Gaming) AMD App Acceleration 3rd Gen 14nm Process Technology OpenCL 2.0 OpenGL 4.5 AMD PowerTune Technology TrueAudio Next Unified Video Decoder (UVD) Video Code Engine (VCE) Virtual Super Resolution The Vulkan API OS Support Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition Windows 7 - 32-Bit Edition - Windows 7 - 64-Bit
- Enjoy current high-resolution monitor support from dual-link DVI and be future-ready with the multimode DisplayPort connector, which enables connection to DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI monitors.
- The DisplayPort output also supports audio with video. HDCP support on DisplayPort and DVI provides enhanced security for your content.
- Get peak bandwidth support from the full 16-lane PCIe 3.0 bus. Eliminate the need to share PC system memory with 1 GB DDR3 dedicated on-board graphics frame buffer memory.
- Experience OpenGL 4.2 and DirectX 11.1 application support with compatibility integrated into the hardware.
- Dynamically manage power consumption according to usage with AMD PowerPlay and AMD PowerTune technology settings
- Please ensure that your original part number matches this exactly, or check with the manufactuer for compatiblity. Customers are responsible for compatiblity.
- This part is guaranteed to be fully functional, original and authentic.
- Powered by 7nm Radeon RDNA architecture
- Accelerated Game Fidelity with Radeon Image Sharpening & FidelityFX
- Immersive Gaming Experience with FreeSync & FreeSync 2 HDR technology
- WINDFORCE 2X with Alternate Spinning Fans & Direct Touch Copper Heatpipes
- Intuitive Controls with AORUS Engine
- XFX Radeon R7 260X 1075MHz 1GB DDR5 DP HDMI 2 X DVI Graphics Card
- Memory Bus : 128 bit; Memory Clock : 5.8 GHz; Memory Size : 2 GB Memory Type : DDR5
- Environmental RoHS : Y
- Physical Card Profile : Dual, Thermal Solution : DD Fansink
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
Last update on 2020-05-18 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Amd Radeon R7 260X?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Amd Radeon R7 260X? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Amd Radeon R7 260X, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Amd Radeon R7 260X available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Amd Radeon R7 260X that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Amd Radeon R7 260X?
- What benefits are there with buying an Amd Radeon R7 260X?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Amd Radeon R7 260X?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Amd Radeon R7 260X, much less the best one?
- Which Amd Radeon R7 260X are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Amd Radeon R7 260X?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Amd Radeon R7 260X, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Amd Radeon R7 260X, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Amd Radeon R7 260X. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Amd Radeon R7 260X buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Amd Radeon R7 260X currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Amd Radeon R7 260X has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Amd Radeon R7 260X?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Amd Radeon R7 260X.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Amd Radeon R7 260X objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Amd Radeon R7 260X.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Amd Radeon R7 260X, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Amd Radeon R7 260X is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Amd Radeon R7 260X information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Amd Radeon R7 260X is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.