The Best Bariatric Drop Arm Commode of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,374 Reviews Scanned
- EASILY HAVE YOUR COMMODE CHAIR WHERE YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE needs it, by the bed, in the living room, or wherever is most convenient. FSA eligible.
- A STURDY TOILET SAFETY FRAME AND COMMODE TOILET CHAIR that makes getting up and sitting down significantly easier while providing the stability you deserve. Easily positions over existing toilets. Supports up to 500 pounds.
- CONVENIENTLY ADJUSTS TO YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES HEIGHT from 19 to 23 inches in 1 inch increments. Width between the toilet safety frame arms is 26 inches and width between the legs is 26.5 inches. Depth is 18.5 inches. Weighs 19 pounds.
- STEEL COMMODE HAS PLENTY OF CAPACITY with a 7 quart pail that easily slides out along with a lid that rests on top.
- WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE: Amazon Exclusive Limited warranty may apply. Please see product for additional details. NOTE: we can only guarantee the quality of this product when sold through Amazon.com or Brazos Walking Sticks.
- BEDSIDE COMMODE DOUBLES AS A TOILET SAFETY FRAME that easily positions over existing toilets and has a durable heavy duty steel frame with slip resistant rubber tips
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA) ELIGIBLE
- REMOVABLE 7 QUART PAIL WITH LID AND HANDLE offers plenty of capacity and gently slides out from underneath the seat
- PRODUCT SPECS: Adjustable legs go from 16-1/2 to 23-1/2 inches in 1 inch increments. Width between the toilet safety frame arms is 23 inches and width between the legs is 24 inches. Depth is 17 inches. Weighs 19 pounds
- HEAVY DUTY, EXTRA WIDE, BARIATRIC bedside commode has a 500 lb weight capacity and made of durable steel and easy to clean. NOT FOR USE IN SHOWER.
- DROP ARM FEATURE for both arms allow easy user transfer from a wheelchair or bed.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Simply snap on the back and insert the bucket from the front of the commode.
- COMES WITH BUCKET (with handle) AND LID. Bucket dimensions: 11.5"W x 12"D x 6”H
- SPECIFICATIONS: Seat Dimensions - 23.25"W x 18.75"D; Seat Height - 19.75” – 23.75”, Toilet seat opening: 8.25"W x 10.25"D, Leg Footprint: Low – 25.75"W x 20.5"D/High - 28"W x 20.5"D; Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 22"D, Product weight – 18.1 lb
- Easy to release arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Large, durable snap on seat
- Pail easily slides in from the front of the commode
- Comes complete with 12 qt commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Dimensions: Width between arms: 25 3/4 inch; Seat dimensions: 23 1/4 inch (W) x 18 1/2 Inch (D); Seat height: 17 1/2 22 inch. Weight capacity: 1000 pounds
- WIDE RANGE OF USE This bariatric bedside commode with drop arm can be used as a toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat, bedside commode or placed over your existing toilet
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN The armrests of the drop arm bedside commode provide a comfortable place to rest when sitting
- GREAT FOR ELDERLY The deluxe heavy duty bariatric bedside commode is a comfortable and easy to use piece for elderly or semi-disabled people
- STURDY The bariatric bedside commode is made of durable heavy-duty powder coated steel tubing, sturdy and easy to maintain
- COMPLETE WITH A BUCKET Comes complete with a 12 qt commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Arms swing out of the way for easier lateral transfers on and off the commode
- Transfers are easier for patients using a wheelchair. Not latex free
- Place near the bed with near arm down for patients transferring during the night
- Padded Commode, G98204: 350-lb. (159 kg) Weight capacity; Seat height range, 20"-25" (51 cm-64 cm); Seat depth, 18"-20" (46 cm-51 cm); Width between arms, 18.5" (47 cm); Overall width, 22" (56 cm)
- Non-Padded Commode, G98202: 300-lb. (136 kg) Weight capacity; Seat height range, 18.25"-23.25" (46 cm-59 cm); Seat depth, 18"-20" (46 cm-51 cm); Width between arms, 18.5" (47 cm); Overall width, 22" (56 cm)
- Easy to assemble without tools in 4 easy steps
- Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Padded armrests and back provide extra comfort and support.Easy to clean grey powder coated steel finish
- Comes with a padded open front vinyl toilet seat, 12 qt commode bucket with carry handle, and a splash shield
- Overall Dimensions: 20"(L) x 23.75"(W) x 35"(H); Seat Dimensions: 16.75"(D) x 15.25"(W) x 19"-23"(H); Width Between Arms: 19"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- COMMODE CHAIR AND RAISED TOILET SEAT: Versatile design with a 550 pound weight capacity enables this commode to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat (Seat to Floor Height: 19.88”-23.82”), which make it much easier for those who have difficulty traveling to the bathroom or using conventional toilets.
- DROP OFF ARMREST FOR EASIER TRANSFERS: Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism for easier lateral transfers on and off the commode, place near the bed with near arm down for patients transferring during the night,maintain independent living.
- 5 POSITION PUSH BUTTON HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS：Conveniently adjusts for different height requirement. Total Height:30.9”-34.8”
- STURDY SUPPORT AND SEAT PLATE: About 1.14” pipe diameter, grey powder coated steel welded construction with plastic arms for comfort and support increases strength and durability, easy to clean grey powder coated steel finish
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITHOUT TOOLS&Fast DELIVERY: Four steps only, package included 8 quart capacity pail slides out from underneath, pail lid, sturdy steel frame, back support, seat plate. US stock. shipping by USPS, FEDEX AND UPS.
- Combines transfer bench and commode into one
- Aluminum A frame construction is lightweight and provides additional stability with a comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs; Extra large suction cups provide added safety
- New pinch free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching finger; No exposed hardware to injure patient
- Overall Dimensions: 17.25"(L) x 28.5"(W) x 30"(H); Seat Dimensions: 16"(D) x 24"(W) x 18.5" 22.5"(H); Outside Legs: 17.25"(D) x 28.5"(W); Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Features a reinforced steel frame and an extra wide platform seat designed for comfort and stability
- Equipped with an easy-to-release arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the commode
- Bucket easily slides into place
- 650 Pound Capacity
- Contoured armrests provide additional patient comfort
Last update on 2020-05-06 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Bariatric Drop Arm Commode?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Bariatric Drop Arm Commode? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Bariatric Drop Arm Commode, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Bariatric Drop Arm Commode available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Bariatric Drop Arm Commode that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Bariatric Drop Arm Commode?
- What benefits are there with buying an Bariatric Drop Arm Commode?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Bariatric Drop Arm Commode?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Bariatric Drop Arm Commode, much less the best one?
- Which Bariatric Drop Arm Commode are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Bariatric Drop Arm Commode?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Bariatric Drop Arm Commode, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Bariatric Drop Arm Commode, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Bariatric Drop Arm Commode. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Bariatric Drop Arm Commode buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Bariatric Drop Arm Commode currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Bariatric Drop Arm Commode has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Bariatric Drop Arm Commode?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Bariatric Drop Arm Commode.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Bariatric Drop Arm Commode objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Bariatric Drop Arm Commode.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Bariatric Drop Arm Commode, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Bariatric Drop Arm Commode is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Bariatric Drop Arm Commode information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Bariatric Drop Arm Commode is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.