The Best Bearcat Scanner of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Bearcat Scanner of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,150 Reviews Scanned
- LISTEN IN AND STAY INFORMED, this sophisticated scanner has 500 alpha-tagged channels in a convenient compact design with loads of features. Close Call RF capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters and the Do Not Disturb Mode prevents Close Call checks during a transmission.
- LISTEN TO OVER 40,000 FREQUENCIES, you can listen to both civilian and military bands, including Non-Digital Police, Ambulance, Fire, Weather, Marine, Aircraft, Railroad, Civil Air, Amateur radio services, and Racing events.
- SEARCH MORE EFFICIENTLY with 500 Alpha-Tagged Channels finding the channel you want to listen to is easy, with 500 channels divided into 10 storage banks. Organize your channels by department, location, area of interest, or any other way you prefer. Alpha Tagging lets you assign names to your channels, so you can keep track of who you are listening to.
- LIGHTWIEGHT PORTABLE DESIGN, take this Bearcat handheld radio scanner with you on the road, or on outings. It packs plenty of features, the orange backlight display is easy to read, even in low light conditions.
- GET STARTED LISTENING RIGHT AWAY with convenient Pre-sets for the most popular searches. Frequencies are preset in ten separate Non -Digital Police/Fire/Emergency, Ham, Marine, Railroad, Civil Air, Military Air, CB Radio, FRS/GMRS/MURS, and Racing search bands. This makes it easy to find channels that interest you.
- The Uniden Bearcat BC355N Mobile/Base Scanner is one of the most feature packed, user-friendly, entry level scanners available today. It can pick up analog receptions including 6 Service banks for monitoring Police, Fire, Emergency Medical Services, Marine, Air, Weather, and CB frequencies.
- The BC355N features “Close Call RF Capture Technology,” which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters. This pre-programmed search makes it easier to find active frequencies and helps you stay on top of local happenings and emergencies in your area. 100 ch/sec Scan Speed (max)
- You can save up to 300 frequencies that are scanned along with the preset frequencies. So whenever you encounter a newly activated local frequency for any service category, you can add it to the bank for that category. This gives you quick access to the frequencies you want to hear.
- The BC355N comes complete with a backlit display, making it easier to read in low light conditions, along with AC adapter, a DC power cable and an automotive power outlet plug, giving you more options for supplying power at home or in your car. Frequency range for aircraft band is AM mode 8.33 STEP (kHz) at 108.0000, 136.9916(Lower and Upper)
- If you’re looking for an affordable way to jump into the world of scanners, the BC355N may be the right choice for you. (Please note: model BC355N is not suitable for trunking or digital radio system monitoring. If you live in an area where trunking or digital radio systems are used, you need to upgrade to a Uniden Digital model (“D” stands for Digital), such as models BCD996P2, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BCD325P2, or HomePatrol-2.
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1 ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden's exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Modes put the most advanced scanner features ever right in the palm of your hand.
- Simple to operate, no programming needed. Simply turn it on, enter your zip code, and TrunkTracker V does the rest.
- This user-friendly digital scanner will immediately begin receiving communications used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.Scan Speed - 85 channels per second
- This functionality is made possible by combining the rich radio system database from Radio Reference with Uniden's patented radio system selection methods to correctly identify and monitor only nearby systems in the USA/Canada.
- Whether it is across town or across the street, the BCD436HP keeps you informed. Now with the largest display on the market and more advanced features, the BCD436HP makes a superior unit for the scanner enthusiast.
- LISTEN IN AND STAY INFORMED! The Uniden Bearcat SR30C is a very affordable 500 channel hand-held scanner with loads of features in a convenient compact design.
- LISTEN TO OVER 32,000 FREQUENCIES: Get started listening right away with convenient pre-sets for the most popular searches. Frequencies are preset in ten service banks, Non-Digital Police/Fire/Emergency, NOAA Weather reports, Marine, Racing, Civil Aircraft, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, and (FRS/ GMRS/MURS) bands. This makes it easy to find channels that interest you.
- PC PROGRAMING lets you program your scanner using your PC. Close call RF capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters and the Priority Scan function Scans the channels you have designated as priority channels. Memory backup keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner loses power
- DELAY FUNCTION helps prevent missed replies during two-way conversations. Other features include keypad entry, Earphone Jack, key lock, battery low alert, battery save. The triple-conversion design ensures excellent Performance.
- THREE POWER OPTIONS: #1- The included USB cable will power your SR30C from your PC or other USB power source, such as a smart phone USB charger (not included). #2 - Two AA alkaline batteries (not included). #3 - Two AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (not included). You can also charge rechargeable Ni-MH batteries in the unit using the USB cable.
- Uniden's BCD996P2 Digital Base/Mobile Scanner is a full-featured design with the serious hobbyist in mind. With an advanced digital decoding system and large memory bank, the Bearcat BCD996P2 scanner is an extremely powerful and useful Public Safety scanner.
- The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It includes support for digital systems, including the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- Stay safe and informed with state of the art NOAA weather access and S.A.M.E. weather alerts that warn you of severe conditions in your area.
- This mobile scanner radio offers 25,000 channels an advanced dynamic memory system, TrunkTracker V technology, and more. Enjoy location-based scanning and location alerts by connecting the BCD996P2 to an optional GPS receiver so you can stay informed when you’re on the go.
- Included in the Box: BCD996P2 Scanner, AC Power Adapter, Vehicle Accessory Power Cord, Three-Wire Harness, Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Antenna, Owner’s Manual, APP Form, FREQ Form, other printed materials, and USB Cable.
- The BCD325P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It also includes support for the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- Scan and search 25,000 channels. With Close Call RF capture technology, this scanner will automatically tune to the signals nearest you, so you can keep track of what's going on in your area.
- Quick-Key System Access (100 Keys), allows you to quickly access the systems you us the most often. Uniden Police Scanners feature simple to set up keys to the systems you want to hear. Press them to enable or disable the system.
- GPS Location-Based Scanning, connect this scanner to an optional GPS receiver and it will automatically select programmed systems based on your exact location. You'll save time by scanning only the local signals.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert, supports Specific Area Message Encoding weather alerts. During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more. Compatible with BC-RH96 Remote Head
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset. Alpha Tagging
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system; system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* - 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- True I/Q Receiver, Trunk Tracker X
- Direct Ethernet Connectivity for Streaming and Control
- Complete USA/Canada Radio Database
- Location Control for Simple Operation
- 3. 5" Customizable Color Display
- SDS100: True I/Q receiver design for improved digital performance in weak-signal and simulcast areas
- SDS100: Rugged/ weather resistant jis 4 construction
- SDS100: Li-Ion battery
- SDS100: Improved UI with 3 contextual soft keys that Change function based on the current operation
- SDS100: Customizable color LCD: user can modify color and what is displayed
Last update on 2021-01-28 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Bearcat Scanner?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Bearcat Scanner? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Bearcat Scanner, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Bearcat Scanner available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Bearcat Scanner that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Bearcat Scanner?
- What benefits are there with buying an Bearcat Scanner?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Bearcat Scanner?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Bearcat Scanner, much less the best one?
- Which Bearcat Scanner are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Bearcat Scanner?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Bearcat Scanner, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Bearcat Scanner, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Bearcat Scanner. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Bearcat Scanner buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Bearcat Scanner currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Bearcat Scanner has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Bearcat Scanner?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Bearcat Scanner.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Bearcat Scanner objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Bearcat Scanner.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Bearcat Scanner, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Bearcat Scanner is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Bearcat Scanner information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Bearcat Scanner is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.