The Best 12 Volt Winch Relay of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 12 Volt Winch Relay of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,217 Reviews Scanned
- 【Superior quality】Made of solid and weather resistant steel and powder coated black surface for great durability.This winch solenoid contactor replacement come with shatterproof sealed and corrosion resistant case.
- 【Easy to install】Pre-cutting mounting bracket for easy installation into control box,The installation procedure included states clearly how to install. It is easy and just follow the instruction.The two wires (Green and Black) go to the switch that controls In and Out on a winch. brown and red go to battery,blue and yellow go to winch.
- 【Specification】Voltage: 12V; Capacity:1500-5000lbs; The Stud is 1/4” ;/ Universal For ATV Winch Solenoid Relay Contactor Switch 12V 250 AMP 1500lb-5000lb Application.
- 【Note】It is designed to handle intermittent current loads of 250 amps for up to 10 seconds, requiring a 20-30 second cooling time between cycles.
- 【Applications】12V 250A Winch Solenoid Relay Contactor for all 12Vsolenoid winches,including ATV's,UTV's,SUV's,Jeep's,4x4 vehicles, and 12V Trailer ect.
- Wide Range of Applications: The winch solenoid relay and remote control kit fits for all DC 12V winches (both tandem and permanent magnets) with a capacity of 2000-6000 lbs. Therefore, it can be widely used in ATV, UTV, SUV, boats, trucks, 4x4 vehicles and 12V trailers, also can be used in telecommunication equipment, construction machinery and other power control systems
- Remote Winch Remote Switch: In some scenarios, it may be inconvenient for you to use the manual switch to start the winch. This remote winch remote switch can solve such problems. Remote control to tow the vehicle out or help other vehicles out of trouble, keep the operator safe and avoid dangerous rigging
- Winch Remote Control: The winch solenoid kit can replace the entire winch control box and solenoid, there is the antenna inside it, the remote control distance is up to 164 feet (30-50m), the visual indicator shows the remote operation, the operator can monitor Winches or hoists in different positions
- Heavy Duty Winch Relay: It is designed to handle intermittent current loads of 250 amps for up to 60 seconds, long-time loads need to be suspended for 10-20s and then continue to use
- A Complete Set of Winch Relay Kit: You will get: 1pc 12V 250A winch solenoid relay, 1pc 12V wireless winch receiver, 2pcs 12V wireless winch remote control
- Package includes: 1pc 12V 500A Winch Solenoid Relay + 1pc 12V Wireless Winch Receiver + 2pcs 12V Wireless Winch Remote Control
- Compatible with 8000lb-12000lb winch with DC 12V (series wound and permanent magnet)
- Come with shatterproof sealed and corrosion resistant case. Solid heavy duty constructed
- Come with Wireless Remote Systems and Twin Remote Control with on-off switch & indicator light shows remote operation
- Wireless control kit built-in antenna design, wireless control range max. 150ft
- Replaces Part Number: 24450BX, 214-1211A11, 214-1231-A11, 2141211A51, 2141211A61, 214-1211A11-06
- This solenoid is used to reverse polarity on Permanent Magnet winch motors with 2 terminal posts.
- 75 amps for 5 minutes: allow 5 minute cool down time after pushing solenoid to the maximum limit.
- Note: This solenoid is only suitable for permanent magnet motors. Not suitable for old style motors with copper winding field.
- 6 Terminal Continuous: 4X - 5/16"-24 threaded studs, 2X - 1/4" male blade terminals
- 【PRODUCT PARAMETER】- Voltage - 12V, power – 250A, capacity - 2000-5000lbs, for ATV Winch Solenoid Relay Contactor Switch 12V 250 AMP 1500lb-5000lb Application.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 - Made of strong, weather-resistant steel and powder-coated black surface, with super durability. OEM of high quality KFI winch kit is a great alternative to replace contactor.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATION】- For ATV Winch Solenoid Relay Contactor Switch 12V 250 AMP 1500lb-5000lb Application. Direct Replacement for UTV ATV Winch Solenoid Relay Contactor Switch 12V 250 AMP.
- 【INSTALLATION GUIDE】- Easy to install. The two wires - Green and Black which go to the switch that controls In and Out on a winch. Blue and yellow go to motor, Black and red go to battery.
- 【AFTER-SALES SERVICE】- If the product fails or other problems, you can contact us at any time, we will solve the problem for you within 12 hours.
- 【High Quality】 Made of high-quality silver alloy steel with good weather resistance and electrical conductivity for long-time use.
- 【OEM reference】63070, 62135, 74900, 2875714, 70715.Voltage: 12V,power – 250A. Works with most brands of ATV/UTV winches.
- 【Applications】It could be used at all 12 volt solenoid operated winches, such as ATV’S, UTV’S, SUV’S ,4x4 vehicles and other most brands of recovery winches like 12 Volt lift jack, hydraulic pump, Trailer etc
- 【Special Design】 The surface is black and smooth ,coated with black powder for great durability, and has a comfortable touch.
- 【100% Satisfied Service】 100% Satisfied Service: Enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month.
- 💫𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Solid heavy duty construction, black powder coating, shockproof, corrosion-resistant, sealed, durable.
- 🌟𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 12V 500A rated for use with most brands of 8000lbs-15000lbs winches. Compatible with wireless remote systems.
- ✨𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝘁: suitable with most brands of 12v 8000lbs-15000lbs winches, for 4WD vehicles, ATV, UTV, SUV, etc.
- ⭐️𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Pre-cutting mounting bracket for easy installation into control box.
- 🌈𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘆: We provide one-year limited warranty. If you have any problem during the purchase period, please feel free to contact us and we will provide the most professional and timely service for you.
- Resistance is 14Ω, Capacity is 10.2W, Contacts:Normally Open (NO)/ 12VDC WITH 2 COPPER POINT
- Replaces:70-111224,3635820, 1114208, 1114218, 1114223, 1114534, 1114547/ Bracket:Straight;Spst, One circuit: Off - On, Bracket mounting:Holes 5/16 x 19/32 2-13/64 on center
- Our Coil Roll is using 180℃ copper wire, Cover is Nickel-Plating, Meet Environmental Plating Requirment, And Avoid Rusting, Shining
- Max Transient current can be 300A, but Continuous Working Current recommend under 150 Amp/ WARRANTY: Life Long Warranty and Free Return and Full Refund
- Note: Normally Make 80A as Working Current, Need Break 5 sec on, 50 min off -/ If u need a long working one, pls note us.
- 1.Made of solid and weather resistant steel and powder coated black surface for great durability.This winch solenoid contactor replacement come with shatterproof sealed and corrosion resistant case.
- 2.It is designed to handle intermittent current loads of 500 amps for up to 10 seconds, requiring a 20-30 second cooling time between cycles,Wireless remote control kit 12V for winches up to 5500-12000lb.Easy to install and use, portable.
- 3.Built-in antenna design,Remote range up to about 164ft(50m).Visual indicator light shows remote operation.Allows operator to keep clear of dangerous rigging.Operator can monitor winching or lifting from different positions.
- 4.Weather-resistant receiver WATERPROOF design,Waterproof casing will protect the receiver from rain or coffee spill,Submerged in water operation is NOT recommended.
- 5.12V 500A Winch Solenoid Relay Contactor for all 12Vsolenoid winches,including ATV's,UTV's,SUV's,Jeep's,4x4 vehicles, and 12V Trailer ect.
- 【 REPLACE For】 Heavy Duty 28396 72631 15-487 67-710 440262 546-033 1231A WS487 ARROWHEAD SMR6005 SMR6005K2 J&N 240-20022
- 【COMPATIBLE With】WARN Winch Models including M6000 M8000 M8000S XD9000 XD9000i 9.5ti VR 8000 10000 12000 16.5ti 16.5ti-S
- 【SPEC】12V 4 terminal Intermittent Duty
- 【NOTE】Take care not to overtighten the nut/terminal during installation.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY】Please feel free to contact us for any questions, we give quick response.
Last update on 2022-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 12 Volt Winch Relay?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 12 Volt Winch Relay? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 12 Volt Winch Relay, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 12 Volt Winch Relay available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 12 Volt Winch Relay that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 12 Volt Winch Relay?
- What benefits are there with buying an 12 Volt Winch Relay?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 12 Volt Winch Relay?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 12 Volt Winch Relay, much less the best one?
- Which 12 Volt Winch Relay are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 12 Volt Winch Relay?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 12 Volt Winch Relay, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 12 Volt Winch Relay, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 12 Volt Winch Relay. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 12 Volt Winch Relay buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 12 Volt Winch Relay currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 12 Volt Winch Relay has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 12 Volt Winch Relay?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 12 Volt Winch Relay.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 12 Volt Winch Relay objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 12 Volt Winch Relay.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 12 Volt Winch Relay, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 12 Volt Winch Relay is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 12 Volt Winch Relay information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 12 Volt Winch Relay is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.