The Best 880Ti of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
For cooperation or showing deals / discount codes on our website, please contact us here or chat with us via our official fanpage
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 880Ti of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,788 Reviews Scanned
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz; Core Clocks: 1770 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade.Resolution:Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.Auto extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components to run faster and last longer than reference.Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
- 1531MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA's Pascal architecture
- Dual-ball Bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10.Bus standard: PCI Express 3. 0. Interface: DVI output: Yes x 1 (native) (DVI-D). HDMI output: Yes x 1 (native). HDCP support: yes
- Will work with any graphics card that has HDMI output. No incompatibility problems, if regular LCD monitor works with particular output then these dummy plugs will also work with 100% confidence as they act exactly the same as real LCD monitor.
- Works with Windows, OSX, Linux and just about everything else Ultra-compact, low profile design
- No drivers, no configuration, no power cable - just set and forget
- Allows for high resolution, GPU accelerated remote desktop
- Acts as a dummy plug for use with GPU tasks such as crypto currency mining Works great with Virtual Desktop on Oculus Rift & HTC Vive (HDMI4K,VGA,DVI,DP,MINIDP)HEADLESS,(HDMI ,VGA,DVI)PASS-THROUGH EDID PLEASE ENTER THE STORE TO PURCHASE
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64 bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K at 60 hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- 1 click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st Gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- headless-dp devices at work for computers that sit on a rack headless (no monitor) can make full use of the capabilities of their internal video cards for GPU processing and rendering.make the computer think that it has a 1080p monitor attached able to make full use of the graphics card
- According to the product info, the max res and refresh rate are 2560x1600@30Hz. dp emulator mine going up to 3840x2160@17Hz without any modifications or software patches
- hot swapping supported, Plug and play, requires no drivers, configuration or power supply just set Design No drivers, no configuration, no power cable - just set and forget Allows for high works with OSX,Windows, Linux and just about anything else
- use headless Ubuntu workstation via TeamViewer.discovered a program called NoMachine which is similar to TeamViewer doesn't require a monitor to be plugged in to the target machine
- Enter the store to have more HDMI VGA EDID DVI Emulator Plug Headless,Technical advisory service 24 hours
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory clock true: 8.0GHz, boost OC+: 8.1GHz
- Multiple factory GPU overclocked settings - 1366 MHz true clock and 1386 MHz OC+
- AMD VR ready premium - Experience the new generation of compelling virtual reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable virtual reality environments
Last update on 2021-07-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 880Ti?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 880Ti? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 880Ti, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 880Ti available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 880Ti that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 880Ti?
- What benefits are there with buying an 880Ti?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 880Ti?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 880Ti, much less the best one?
- Which 880Ti are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 880Ti?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 880Ti, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 880Ti, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 880Ti. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 880Ti buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 880Ti currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 880Ti has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 880Ti?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 880Ti.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 880Ti objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 880Ti.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 880Ti, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 880Ti is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 880Ti information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 880Ti is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.