The Best Pcie Ps2 Card of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Pcie Ps2 Card of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,553 Reviews Scanned
- ASIX AX99100 chipset
- Multi-mode IEEE1284 compliant controller (SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP)
- Faster data rates up to 1.5Mbps for parallel port
- Support PCIe power management
- Interface: PS2 interface *2
- Bus interface: PCIE slot
- No need for external power supply
- Drive-free, plug and play
- System Requirements Windows, Linux, MAC operating system Package Contents
- PCI Express bus is suitable for PCI Express x1, x4, x 8, x16 card slots on the motherboard, PCI card slots are not supported
- The PS/2 port provides two external independent PS/2 terminal interfaces, supports hot plugging, and provides users with high-speed, stable and safe data transmission.
- Supports hot-swappable, plug-and- and driver-free peripherals -U2M9990A-P2 adopts ASIX MCS9990 chip solution, stable transmission, compatible with line force, used for all other external PS/2 interface devices such as mouse and keyboard.
- -U2M9990A-P2 PCIe to dual-port PS2 riser card can add 2 independent PS/2 ports on the desktop motherboard or server host.
- Built-in 1 9-PIN USB2.0 pin port, which can be connected to floppy drive, optical drive or USB expansion panel Built-in 4-PIN power socket to ensure sufficient power supply and stable operation of the equipment. (Low power consumption, environmental and energy saving)
- This card capability allow for upgrade with additional serial or parallel cards to your computer easily. Note: Open the "CH38XDRV"file in the CD to install.
- Multi-mode IEEE 1284 compliant controller (SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP), Faster data rates up to 1.5Mbps for parallel port.
- Plug and Play, Automatically selects IRQ & IO address, Supports IRQ sharing.
- Compliant with ExpressCard/34mm Standard; Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express Throughput.
- Operating System: Windows 32bit 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista and 64bit XP/2003 Server/Vista/WIN7/WIN8/WIN10 / Linux. If there was any problem with PCIe combo serial parallel expansion card, pls feel free to contact us, we will provide a solution within 24hrs.
- A PCI Express single parallel port card.
- Can be connected to parallel devices such as printers, programmers, scanners, etc.
- Supports a variety of mainstream operating systems.
- For Windows, MAC and Linux.
- The product uses a PCI Express x1 slot that can be installed in a variety of PCI Express slots (including 4x 8x16x).
- PCIe parallel port card, Compliant IEEE 1284 parallel port interface.
- Based on WCH382l chipset, Connects more parallel device to your computer easily.
- Faster data rates up to 1.5Mbps for parallel port.
- Supporting SPP/PS2/EPP/ECP modes and centronics interface. Compliant with Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express specification revision 1.0a.
- Operating System: Windows 98 / Me / NT4.0 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Server 2003 / Server 2008.
- Add 7 USB 20 Ports to your PC through a PCI slot -PCI to USB
- PCI USB Controller
- USB 20 Card
- PCI to USB Adapter
- PCI USB Card
- PS2 Adapter: Convert PlayStation1/2/3 signal to HDMI signal (sony playstation game console connection to HDTV)
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
- PS2 to HDMI Converter: Support HDMI 16：9/ 4:3 output switch.
- NOTE: Compatible with PlayStation1/2/3 only.(Note: It's just a converter, you also can play PS1 games on PS2)
- RGB signal mode display. Video signal transfer only, can't improve the video quality.
- PCI TO 2 ports PS/2+USB Card
Last update on 2021-07-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Pcie Ps2 Card?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Pcie Ps2 Card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Pcie Ps2 Card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Pcie Ps2 Card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Pcie Ps2 Card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Pcie Ps2 Card?
- What benefits are there with buying an Pcie Ps2 Card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Pcie Ps2 Card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Pcie Ps2 Card, much less the best one?
- Which Pcie Ps2 Card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Pcie Ps2 Card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Pcie Ps2 Card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Pcie Ps2 Card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Pcie Ps2 Card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Pcie Ps2 Card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Pcie Ps2 Card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Pcie Ps2 Card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Pcie Ps2 Card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Pcie Ps2 Card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Pcie Ps2 Card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Pcie Ps2 Card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Pcie Ps2 Card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Pcie Ps2 Card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Pcie Ps2 Card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Pcie Ps2 Card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.