The Best Corsair Cpu Water Cooler of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,065 Reviews Scanned
- Two 120 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Air flow - 75 CFM. Noise level - 37.0 decibels
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- Two 140 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance; The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build; Fan Speed is 2000 RPM.Cold Plate Material:Copper
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling; Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
- Make your PC a visual masterpiece with a complete Hydro X Series RGB hardline custom cooling kit, giving your system a stunning, distinctive look with only premium CORSAIR components.
- Easy and intuitive installation and setup, with the option for automated software control to set your fan and pump speeds to their lowest possible noise level while still keeping your system exceptionally cool.
- Dynamic, individually addressable RGB lighting integrated into the XC7 RGB CPU water block, XD5 RGB pump/reservoir, and QL120 RGB cooling fans gives your PC a striking look to stand out from the crowd.
- The XC7 RGB CPU Water Block combines premium nickel-plated copper construction and extreme cooling performance, compatible with Intel LGA 1200 and AMD AM4 sockets.
- Create stunning loops with XT Hardline Tubing, easily cut and bent to your needs using the included saw, bending mandrel, tube holder, and silicone insert and installed with the included XF Hardline Fittings and Adapters.
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow - 47. 3 CFM. Noise level - 25. 0 decibels
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: three Low-Noise 120mm ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2.
- New SickleFlow 120 Non-LED Fan: Dual SickleFlow 120 All-Black fans with a refreshed exterior design with 2-tier anti-dust prevention, quietness and airflow performance.
- ARGB Lighting Solution: Signature cooling performance with a Vibrant Infinite Mirror ARGB pump design for all of the users wanting a fully customizable lighting effects.
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump: New dual chamber pump for optimized to improved overall cooling efficiency and performance.
- Larger Surface Area: Increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial Grade Seal: High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XC9 RGB CPU Water Block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting, and extreme cooling performance.
- The XC9’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 70 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocks.
- 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO or Commander PRO.
- Easy to install on Intel LGA 2066 or AMD sTR4 sockets with pre-installed mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
- Socket Compatability: Intel LGA 2011/2066, AMD sTR4
- Unlock your GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER's true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction with more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium Total Conversion Design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s memory and VRM as well, all clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO or Commander PRO.
- Add a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO or Commander PRO and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly sync RGB lighting across all your CORSAIR RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with a RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
Last update on 2021-01-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Corsair Cpu Water Cooler?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Corsair Cpu Water Cooler? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Corsair Cpu Water Cooler, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Corsair Cpu Water Cooler available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Corsair Cpu Water Cooler that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Corsair Cpu Water Cooler?
- What benefits are there with buying an Corsair Cpu Water Cooler?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Corsair Cpu Water Cooler?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Corsair Cpu Water Cooler, much less the best one?
- Which Corsair Cpu Water Cooler are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Corsair Cpu Water Cooler?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Corsair Cpu Water Cooler, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Corsair Cpu Water Cooler, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Corsair Cpu Water Cooler. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Corsair Cpu Water Cooler buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Corsair Cpu Water Cooler currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Corsair Cpu Water Cooler has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Corsair Cpu Water Cooler?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Corsair Cpu Water Cooler.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Corsair Cpu Water Cooler objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Corsair Cpu Water Cooler.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Corsair Cpu Water Cooler, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Corsair Cpu Water Cooler is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Corsair Cpu Water Cooler information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Corsair Cpu Water Cooler is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.