The Best Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,909 Reviews Scanned
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- Two 120mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
- Luminous addressable RGB fan and aurabelt water block display 16. 8 million colors
- Dual Chamber water block design
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-convex fan blade creates high volume air flow (72. 1 CFM)
- Intel support: Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150;
- Advanced Lighting Modes: With an infinity mirror Design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience
- Engineered For Performance: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum. System Requirements-CAM software requires Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Master Your Control: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app. You can even monitor pump speed and liquid temperature.
- All-New Radiator Fans: The Aer P radiator fans included are Designed for liquid-cooling perfection; Providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance. Fan Noise Level - 21-38dBA
- Warranty: 6 years
- Anti-leak Tech Inside liquid cooling system equipped.
- RGB variable lighting system includes waterblock and two RGB fans that can be controlled by cable controller or motherboard with 12V 4-pin RGB header.
- RGB waterblock and fans are changed synchronously with 17 working modes. RGB light can be switched off if you don't need it
- Updated tool-free installation solution with 100% metal clips for solid and secure attachments.
- Support AMD TR4/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1 and Intel LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X.
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.. Air flow - 58.87 CFM. Noise level - 20.0 decibels
- Intelligent wiring system makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
- Built in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Only compatible with current and future Intel Sockets.
- Supports Intel LGA 2066/2011 3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- Supports AMD TR4/AM4/FM2/FM1/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 (CPU Socket)
- Patented Ring Plus RGB Software Enabled : Changes the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivaled Lighting Control.Rated Voltage:12 V/ 5V Rated Current:0.325 A / 0.4A Motor Speed:3600 R.P.M
- 360 millimeter High Efficiency Radiator with Push/Pull Mounting Support.For desktop:Requires TT RGB PLUS Software 1.1.5 version or later,For iOS:Requires iOS 10.0 or later,For Android:Requires Android 6.0.0 or later with screen resolution 1920 x 1080
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
- Four direct contact heat pipes for continuous contact between CPU and cooler; Air flow: 66.3 CFM; Noise level:31.0 decibels
- Upgradable to Dual fans with quick snap fan bracket; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H) 4.7 x 4.7 x 0.9 inches; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H) 4.5 x 2.3 x 6.2 inches
- Quiet Spin exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations
- Wide range PWM fan with unique blade design and Red LEDs
- Versatile all in 1 mounting solution for Intel and AMD Sockets, and optimized bracket design for Easy installation
- Liquid Cooling System:The cooler master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans; It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times; Air flow: 66.7 CFM; Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: These fans keep a good flow going to your key systems; Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubing to keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
Last update on 2020-05-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler?
- What benefits are there with buying an Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler, much less the best one?
- Which Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.