The Best External Sound Card 7.1 of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,973 Reviews Scanned
- This 7.1 USB sound cards offers a high quality solution for upgrading desktop or laptop sound. Home Theater-Ready Audio Solution Providing a robust USB audio experience, the external sound card for your laptop or PC connects to a host computer through a single USB 2.0 connection, to deliver impressive external audio capability that can instantly be swapped between systems, without having to open the computer case for installation. Cost-Saving Solution Supporting analog and digital audio for 2 to 7.1 channel audio applications, the SPDIF output sound card provides a cost-saving upgrade from built-in/on-board sound that turns desktop/laptop sound into a home theater-ready audio solution. The audio to USB adapter features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs, for applications requiring high quality sound with multi-input capability with support for 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF. Easy Setup A more than suitable solution for home theater, gaming or multi-media presentations, the External USB Sound Card is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. The USB stereo audio adapter is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- 7.1 Sound card: This 1.7 USB Sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- Cost-saving upgrade: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
- Built-in features: The external sound card features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs. It also supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48KHz for SPDIF.
- Easy installation: The digital audio adapter is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
- 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 1.1)
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rates For Both Playbacks and Recordings
- SPDIF Optical Digital Input And Output
- Separate Left And Right Microphone Inputs For True Stereo Recordings
- External USB 7.1 Surround Sound Adapter - Turn a PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system via the 3.5mm mini-jacks. [3.5mm output connectors for Front, Surround, Rear, Centre/bass]
- Supports 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback or 48 KHz
- Optical S/PDIF input (pass through) and output - The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- With practical functions - Dual microphone input / Built-in volume control buttons / Full-duplex playback
- Support Windows 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64) [Software included in the CD]: The Audio Adapter does not support "All-channel stereo/speaker fill" functions.
- EXTERNAL SOUND CARD - Upgrade your gaming audio instead of relying on your PC’s on-board sound with the GSX 300 external sound card. The gaming amplifier is a hassle-free plug-and-play solution.
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - The GSX 300 with EPOS engineered audio delivers high resolution 7.1 surround sound (with the proprietary EPOS gaming suite) for acoustic clarity and accuracy for an immersive gaming experience.
- EPOS GAMING SUITE - The proprietary EPOS Gaming Suite for Windows 10 is the result of years of refinement and audio engineering. Digital sound processing allows the customizing of sound profiles in 7.1 Surround Sound
- SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE DESIGN - The GSX 300 is an in-line upgrade between your headset and PC with simple plug-and-play. An integrated hardware allows finger-tip control of the game volume, sound profiles and modes.
- STYLISH MINIMALIST DESIGN - A contemporary high-tech look, yet unobtrusive minimalist footprint, perfect for any gaming setup.
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
- Blaster Acoustic Engine Pro
- Audiophile-grade Headphone Amplifier
- Full 7.1 / 5.1 / 2.1 audio outputs via 3.5mm mini-jacks | Dual microphone input (VLC media player suggested)
- Supports 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF 【The audio adapter's SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.】
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Optical S/PDIF input (pass through) and output | Built-in volume control buttons | Full-duplex recording and playback
- OS Compatibility - Windows 10 (Version 1903) / 8 / 7 (Included Software Only for Windows OS)
- SUPER X-FI TECHNOLOGY CINEMATIC AUDIO HOLOGRAPHY | Sound Blaster X3 is the world’s first multi-channel USB DAC with Super X-Fi technology. For movie buffs, this is the perfect desktop audio upgrade that delivers cinematic audio at the comfort of your home. Simply set up your Super X-Fi profile via a Head and Ear-Mapping process, and experience personalized audio holography directly in your headphones. You can conveniently toggle Super X-Fi on / off directly on the device to hear the difference
- 7.1 DISCRETE, VIRTUAL SURROUND, AND DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE ENCODING | Surround immersion makes up a big part of the movie experience; X3 supports up to 7.1 discrete surround for speakers, and 7.1 virtual surround for headphones to deliver audio realism with spatialized effect that evokes emotions in your cinematic experience. For Windows users, X3 also supports Dolby Digital Live Encoding for your external audio devices
- VARIOUS CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS | The X3 is highly versatile and is compatible with many devices. It features a myriad of connectivity options – from the latest USB-C port for PC and Mac, to Optical-out, and Line-in for your AV receivers and digital audio players. X3 is also specially designed with a large volume control knob, headphone and mic jacks, three direct access buttons, and LED indicators to provide extra convenience
- CUSTOMIZABLE EQ PRESETS WITH BUILT-IN AUDIO BALANCE FEATURE | The X3 comes with three customizable EQ presets for different usages –Movies Mode, Music Mode and Footsteps Enhancer Mode. You can also find the perfect audio and chat volume level with X3’s Audio Balance feature – simply toggle amongst 2 audio sources via the Volume Control Knob to optimize the balance between game and chat with your teammates
- AMPLIFY AND ENHANCE YOUR AUDIO | Featuring high-res 115 dB DNR/SNR, 32-bit/192 kHz playback for pristine audio, the X3 doubles up as a headphone amplifier, and supports studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω. It is also equipped to further enhance your audio experience with the redesigned Sound Blaster Command Software on PC and Mac, with full access to Sound Blaster Acoustic Engine’s suite of audio enhancements, including Dialog+ for clearer dialogues, and Surround Virtualization
- Supports true 7.1 channel audio input signals for realistic virtualization of gaming effects and audio cues with perfect accuracy and positioning
- Enhance your gaming experience through the headphone amplifier, capable of driving a wide range of gaming to studio-grade headphones.
- Powerful and fully customizable BlasterX Acoustic Engine, powers the Sound BlasterX G1 to deliver various audio enhancements for optimized gameplay
- X-Plus Mode when paired with the Sound BlasterX H5 - X-Plus mode accentuates the audio for things that really do matter in a competitive game while playing down emphasis on things that do not
- Instantly upgrade any headset or speakers - simply plug into a PC, Mac or PS4 and connect any headset or speakers to instantly boost your listening and gaming experience
- BINAURAL RENDERING ENGINE WITH 7.1 SURROUND - The proprietary high-tech audio engine delivers exceptional spatial awareness and positional game audio. Delivers the game audio details and positional audio cues.
- QUICK SETTING CHANGES – save up to 4 customized sound settings on the LED touch panel that allows one-touch mode switch, also between headphone and speaker listening and make fast adjustments with a large aluminum volume Ring
- EQ SETTINGS – Get precise control of your game audio with a dedicated DAC chip and EQ presets. Specially attuned audio presets for competitive gaming focus and balance sound frequencies where they are needed
- SIDETONE - Sidetone control lets you adjust the loudness of your own voice in your headset: you know what you are saying, tune in to your teammates.
- GAMING DAC – Get precise control of your sound with a dedicated DAC chip that requires no additional drivers, for easy setup. Just plug and play.
- A ADWITS USB 7.1 external sound card offers a high quality solution for upgrading desktop or laptop sound
- Supports 48 / 44.1 KHz Sampling rate for both playback and recording, and simultaneous recording and playback function
- Supports 8 Channel DAC output with 16-bit resolution, 2 Channel ADC input with 16-bit resolution
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Note: The sound card's SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio
Last update on 2021-01-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best External Sound Card 7.1?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great External Sound Card 7.1? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching External Sound Card 7.1, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest External Sound Card 7.1 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for External Sound Card 7.1 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an External Sound Card 7.1?
- What benefits are there with buying an External Sound Card 7.1?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective External Sound Card 7.1?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any External Sound Card 7.1, much less the best one?
- Which External Sound Card 7.1 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about External Sound Card 7.1?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding External Sound Card 7.1, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for External Sound Card 7.1, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible External Sound Card 7.1. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an External Sound Card 7.1 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available External Sound Card 7.1 currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of External Sound Card 7.1 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an External Sound Card 7.1?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your External Sound Card 7.1.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade External Sound Card 7.1 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their External Sound Card 7.1.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an External Sound Card 7.1, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an External Sound Card 7.1 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining External Sound Card 7.1 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding External Sound Card 7.1 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.