The Best Fire Safe File Cabinet of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,106 Reviews Scanned
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect irreplaceable documents, small valuables, DVDs, and USBs from fire
- Waterproof box is ETL Verified for 72 hours of water submersion offering peace of mind in the event of a flood
- Fire safe features a flat key lock to prevent the lid from opening in the event of a fire; includes two keys. Material - Captured Fire Insulation
- Document safe features built-in straps for easy storage of passports, social security cards, and birth certificates; fire box accommodates letter-size hanging files and folders (sold separately)
- Exterior: 15.5 in. W x 13.5 in. D x 14.3 in. H; Interior: 12 in. W x 8.1 in. H x 11.5 in. H; medium capacity 0.65 cubic feet; weighs 39 pounds
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect irreplaceable documents and valuables from fire
- Fire safe box is ETL Verified to protect CDs, DVDs, and USBs from fire damage ; Material : Captured Fire Insulation
- Fireproof lock box features a flat key lock to prevent the lid from opening in the event of a fire; includes two keys
- Document safe accommodates letter-size hanging files for easy storage of passports, social security cards, and birth certificates (sold separately)
- Exterior: 15.3 in. W x 12.1 in. D x 13.6 in H; Interior: 12 in W x 8.5 in. D x 10.4 in. H; large capacity 0.61 cubic feet; weighs 28 pounds
- 1.8-cubic-foot home safe for storing important documents, jewelry, and other valuables
- Programmable electronic keypad ensures secure, easy operation; back-up key for emergency use
- Heavy-duty carbon-steel construction (8-gauge steel door and 14-gauge steel body); 2 live-door bolts and pry-resistant concealed hinges for superior security
- Includes pre-drilled mounting holes and hardware for floor and wall mounting
- Exterior measures 13.8 by 13 by 19.7 inches (L x W x H); interior space measures 13.6 by 10.6 by 19.5 inches (L x W x H); backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Fireking
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700°F and keep interior temperatures safe for irreplaceable documents, valuables, DVDs, and USBs; ETL Verified to withstand a 15 foot fall during a fire and remain closed
- Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 24 hours of protection in water up to 8 inches deep offering peace of mind in the event of a flood
- Set your own digital combination fire safe with secondary locking key for strong security; digital combination safe features six live-locking bolts, steel construction, pry-resistant hinge bar, locking drawer, interior light, and bolt down hardware
- Exterior: 18.6 in. W x 19.3 in. D x 23.8 in. H; door requires 17.5 in. of clearance to fully open; Interior: 14.8 in. W x 11.9 in. D x 19.6 in. H; extra large 2.05 cubic foot capacity; weighs 125 pounds
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of six high-quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. Generic and rechargeable batteries often do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage
- Both letter- and legal-sized documents can be filed.
- High drawer side bodies; no additional hanging folder frames needed
- One file drawer + one 1.3 cubic foot safe
- Each drawer is individually protected from fire
- Field replaceable panels
- Material : Steel Cabinet
- Accommodates letter-size hanging files
- Designed with stylish embossed drawer fronts and easy roll casters
- Smooth suspension with three-quarter drawer extension
- Product Dimensions are 14.3"WIDTH x 18"DEPTH x 24.5" HEIGHT
- 2.1-cubic-foot fire-resistant safe for protecting digital media, important documents, and other valuables from theft and fire
- Complies with modified UL 72 Standard for Safety Tests for Fire Resistance of Record Protection Equipment for 20 minutes at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit tested by Intertek
- Durable 14-gauge heavy-duty steel body construction; 5 large 0.75-inch bolts for superior security
- Electronic keypad provides quick and easy access; includes back-up key for emergency use
- Adjustable shelf optimizes storage space; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
- ADVANCED FIRE PROTECTION: Fire safe box is UL classified for fire endurance (1/2 hour at 1550°F) to protect critical home or business documents, records and valuables from fire damage; ETL verified (1/2 hour at 1550°F) to protect CDs, memory sticks, and other digital media
- WATER RESISTANT: Security safe is ETL verified for water submersion up to 72 hours; providing peace of mind in the event of flood
- DIGITAL LOCK: Fire resistant safe has a programmable digital lock for added security and personalization
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: Large file safe fits wherever you need and accommodates letter size hanging files and folders (not included); Interior: 11.6 in. H x 12 in. W x 8.1 in. D; Exterior: 14.1 in. H x 16.6 in. W x 13.8 in. D
- AFTER FIRE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: In the event of a fire, SentrySafe will replace your fire-resistant product to help get you back on your feet
- Fire-resistant, waterproof chest keeps your valuable documents and electronics secure
- Withstands external temperatures of up to 1550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes
- Waterproof design keeps contents dry even when submerged
- 0.62-cubic foot capacity provides ample storage space
- An ideal size for storing and organizing hanging file folders
Last update on 2020-05-10 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Fire Safe File Cabinet?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Fire Safe File Cabinet? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Fire Safe File Cabinet, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Fire Safe File Cabinet available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Fire Safe File Cabinet that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Fire Safe File Cabinet?
- What benefits are there with buying an Fire Safe File Cabinet?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Fire Safe File Cabinet?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Fire Safe File Cabinet, much less the best one?
- Which Fire Safe File Cabinet are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Fire Safe File Cabinet?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Fire Safe File Cabinet, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Fire Safe File Cabinet, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Fire Safe File Cabinet. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Fire Safe File Cabinet buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Fire Safe File Cabinet currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Fire Safe File Cabinet has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Fire Safe File Cabinet?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Fire Safe File Cabinet.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Fire Safe File Cabinet objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Fire Safe File Cabinet.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Fire Safe File Cabinet, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Fire Safe File Cabinet is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Fire Safe File Cabinet information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Fire Safe File Cabinet is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.