The Best Geforce Gtx 560 Ti of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,244 Reviews Scanned
- Core Clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC Mode and 1468 in Gaming Mode
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length; Power requirement: 300W
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form Factor: Low Profile
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 Support nVidia PhysX Technology Support
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Connectors: Dual DVI; Mini HDMI Thermal: Fansink
- Memory Clock: 4104 MHz Memory Interface: 256-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- Chipset: GeForce GTX560 Ti Engine Clock: 850 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR5
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Steam Processor: 384 Memory Bandwidth: 131.3 GB/s
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm. Recommended PSU: 300W
- 1 x DL-DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5;75 Watts
- Memory Interface: 128-bit.Item dimensions L x W x H 7.09 x 2.72 x 3.5 inches.Power consumption 75 W
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Optional Low Profile Bracket is required for small form factor desktop computer.
- ✅ Optimized for the most popular resolution on the market, the Radeon RX 560 graphics card powers through the latest AAA titles in 1080p. Featuring 4th generation GCN architecture, the Radeon RX 560 graphics card provides exceptional DirectX12 and Vulkan experiences with native asynchronous shader support
- ✅ Tuned By XFX For Peak Performance - Overclocking your card to it's peak performance potential is not an easy task but a stock card is simply underutilizing your graphics card's full potential. Luckily for you, we have factory overclocked the RX 560 at the BIOS level and have fine tuned it for optimal gaming performance. Our state-of-the art equipment and testing labs ensure that your card reaches it's maximum performance level safely and optimally
- ✅ XFX's 3 Year Warranty - Even though we trust that our high quality products will continue working at peak performance well beyond your use of it, we want to put our word behind that promise. That is why we offer our 3 Year Warranty with this series of graphics cards. This means that your product is protected by a 3 year limited hardware warranty on manufacturing defects of anything on the card
- ✅ Premium HDR - Premium HDR - High Dynamic Range (HDR) is a state-of-the-art technology for gamers and cinephiles that care deeply about the display quality of their TV or monitor. Modeled after the acuity of human vision, HDR vastly expands the range of colors and contrast ratios that can be shown by compatible displays. HDR ready games and movies played on an HDR display appear strikingly sharp, colorful, and vivid, with enhanced contrast and sophisticated nuance compared to even the most stunning SDR content
- Brand new -Nvidia Geforce GTX 560Ti-Designed and Built by NVIDIA 1GB GDDR5 ,DirectX11,Sli,Physx,3D VISION Box includes: video card,Mini-HDMI 6ft cable,DVI-VGA adapter ,Two 4-to-6 pin power adapters ,drivers cd,registration card with warranty
- Top-selected and overclocked to 900MHz, 80MHz higher than reference for faster and smoother performance
- Speed up heat dissipation with doubled airflow via exclusive DirectCU dual fan design
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power delivering a 15% performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan and 35C cooler operation
- Crank up 50% faster clock speeds with exclusive Voltage Tweak
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8 pin PCI E power dongle. Total Power Draw 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
- 131.3 GB/sec Memory Bandwidth
- 4104 MHz Memory Clock and 1700 MHz Shader Clock
- PCI-Express 2.0
- GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked with 850 MHz core clock
- 1024 MB 256-bit GDDR5 Memory
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 560
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort/HDMI/DL-DVI-D
- Memory Interface: 128-bit; Bus: PCI-Express x16
- 400W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
Last update on 2020-05-19 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Geforce Gtx 560 Ti?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Geforce Gtx 560 Ti? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Geforce Gtx 560 Ti, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Geforce Gtx 560 Ti available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Geforce Gtx 560 Ti that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Geforce Gtx 560 Ti?
- What benefits are there with buying an Geforce Gtx 560 Ti?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Geforce Gtx 560 Ti?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Geforce Gtx 560 Ti, much less the best one?
- Which Geforce Gtx 560 Ti are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Geforce Gtx 560 Ti?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Geforce Gtx 560 Ti, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Geforce Gtx 560 Ti, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Geforce Gtx 560 Ti. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Geforce Gtx 560 Ti buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Geforce Gtx 560 Ti currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Geforce Gtx 560 Ti has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Geforce Gtx 560 Ti?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Geforce Gtx 560 Ti.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Geforce Gtx 560 Ti objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Geforce Gtx 560 Ti.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Geforce Gtx 560 Ti, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Geforce Gtx 560 Ti is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Geforce Gtx 560 Ti information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Geforce Gtx 560 Ti is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.