The Best Heavy Duty Rivet Gun of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,938 Reviews Scanned
- SET INCLUDES: Our Industrial Rivet Gun comes with a service wrench and the following nose pieces: 3.2mm (1/8"), 4.0mm (5/32"), 4.8mm (3/16") and 6.4mm (1/4").
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This hand riveter features an aluminum body, high grade alloy steel jaws, and double handle bearings, so it's tough enough to last a lifetime. It even has a screw-on holder catches and contains rivet stems as they are ejected, while the ergonomically designed, cushioned non-slip handles prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
- APPLICATIONS: This quality hand riveter can be used with aluminum, steel, and stainless steel rivets to securely join together a wide range of materials, including sheet aluminum, steel, plastic and vinyl. It also includes a Chrome Molybdenum special profile nozzle for structural rivets up to 6.4mm, so you can take on big jobs.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Industrial Rivet Gun, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- 🍀【5 Nose Pieces】: Five interchangeable color-coded heads 3/32" (2.4mm),1/8" (3.2mm), 5/32"(4mm), 3/16"(4.8mm) and 1/4"(6.4mm) are stored on handle, which provides you with everything you need to start riveting.
- 🍀【Reliable Quality】: Premium quality aluminum alloy body, reinforced carbon steel heat treatment handles increase the rivet gun body strength and service life
- 🍀【Easy Operation】: Rivets are collected in the plastic bin, and the collecting bin can be easily screwed, improving the safety and convenience of the work process. Due to tool-free design, you do not need any extra tool to change the nose pieces
- 🍀【Wide Usage】Autlead professional riveter offers great flexibility, allowing it to be used to fasten wood, metal, plastic, soft-thin materials and much more, rivets are ideal in scenarios where there is no access to the back of the product being fastened. Rivets can be used for but not limited to gutter construction, fiberglass roofing, nameplates, signs, decorations, ornamental objects, woodworking, air crafts.
- 🍀【What You Get】Autlead Two Year Warranty, 13‘’ dual handle rivet gun*1, 50pcs aluminum rivets pack (10pcs each size), User Manual*1, Kraft Paper Box*1
- Extra long handles provide excellent leverage
- Includes 5 nosepieces: 1/8-inch, 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, 7/32-inch, 1/4-inch
- Spent mandrels are collected in the plastic container for safety and ease of disposal
- Tool length 20-3/4-inch
- Weight 5 lbs.
- 【Heavy Duty Rivet Gun】The Rivet Gun is Used for Fastening Riveting in Various Metal Sheets, Pipes and Other Manufacturing Industries, It is Widely Used in Riveting of Electromechanical and Light Industrial Products Such as Automobiles, Aviation, Railways, Refrigeration, Elevators, Switches, Instruments, Furniture, and Decoration
- 【Labor-saving】The Rivet Gun Adopts Ergonomics Design to Greatly Save Your Strength, Shorter Handles and Double Compound Hinges for Maximum Leverage
- 【Much Sturdier】This Hand Riveter Features An Aluminum Body, High Grade Alloy Steel Jaws, and Double Handle Bearings, So It's Tough Enough to Last a Lifetime
- 【5 Nosepieces Included】5 Sizes of Rivet Holes, 2.4mm/ 3.2mm/ 4.0mm/ 4.8mm/ 6.4mm, and Equipped with Rivets (200PCs)
- 【With Nail Container】The Integrated Rivet Pin Collecting Bottle Ensure You Safer to Avoid Accidents and Keep Environment Clean
- 3 Nosepieces Instead of 5: The 3 interchangeable nosepieces can fit 5 different sizes of rivet. It is perfect to replace the nosepiece manually and reduce the frequency of changing. You can simply and quickly get the job done
- Durable Material: The rivet gun is made of aluminum alloy material which is strong and durable, and nosepieces are made of 1035 steel with high hardness(HRC45-55). The 3-law structure design will make the rivet firmly seized and the riveter can’t be blocked easily
- Easy to Use: The ergonomic curved handle with non-slip design allows you to operate the riveter with comfort and will save more effort. It is very convenient to carry the manual rivet gun out with putting it into your bag or in the big pocket of your work clothes
- Package and Applications: The riveter kit contains 3 nosepieces for 5 popular sizes: 1/4”, 5/32”&3/16”, 3/32”&1/8”. 100 rivets of 5 different sizes are designed for a variety of indoor and outdoor riveting jobs, such as automotive, railway, elevator, instrument, furniture and so on
- Notice: The heavy duty rivet gun can handle 3 types of rivets: aluminum, steel, and stainless steel. Please note that the 1/4" stainless steel rivets can’t be used on it
- ★ Patented ergonomic handles design for easy operation, increases power and reduces shock.
- ★ With 5 interchangeable mouthpieces: 1/8 "(3.2 mm), 5/32" (4.0 mm), 3/16 "(3/8"), 1/4 "(6.0 mm), 1/4")
- ★ Ergonomic handle design for easy operation, increases power and reduces shocks.
- ★ Solid construction + Latest 3-jaw design - suitable for pulling aluminum and steel, and stainless steel rivets.
- ★Provide a customizable fastening solution for wide rivet applications: metal plates, tubes and other manufacturing industries such as decoration, car repair and retrofitting, electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Labor-Saving with Hign Efficiency – Instead of the connecting rod transmission, this rivet gun is designed with infinite transmission to maximize its transmission ratio up to 40 times, which takes the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets. Sturdy material and advanced technology can quickly rivet and cut off the rivet bar, with no need for repeated laborious operation on the riveting gun handle
- Advenced Material & More Durable - 5/64” (2mm) thickened heat treating carbon steel gun body extends a longer service time. The rivet can be firmly seized and held due to the internal three-jaw steel chuck structure. The overall quality is excellent, passing the 3-1/4 foot anti-fall test
- 5 Interchangeable Nosepieces & 100 Rivets - Contains 5 popular sizes of nosepieces, including 3/32"(2.4mm), 1/8"(3.2mm), 5/32"(4.0mm), 3/16"(4.8mm), 1/4"(6.4mm), and four of them are located at grips. Knurled design features tool free that enables for simple and quick changing of nosepieces manually. 100 rivets of 5 different sizes are designed to accommodate a variety of riveting jobs, great for both outdoor and home projects
- Ergonomic Design & Easy to carry - The ergonomic curved handle with non-slip design allows you to operate the riveter with ease and comfort. 10” sized body makes work easier in narrow space or hard-to-reach places, such as gutters, furniture, drawer and small case etc. It is very convenient to carry it out as long as you put it into your bag or in the big pocket of your work clothes
- Wide Application- can fit rivets that are made from various materials such as steel, stainless steel and aluminum rivets. Premium pop hand riveter is perfect for joining all kinds of metal plate and pipe. It can be widely used for automotive, aviation, railway, elevator, instrument, furniture, and DIY projects etc
- Power Por Riveter - Air hydraulic drive design, more labor-saving, more durable.Ergonomic design, comfortable grip, easy to operate, light weight, no fatigue for long time use.
- High Efficiency - Three-piece steel teeth design, good hardness, strong wear resistance large pulling force, can be use on stainless steel nails; 16mm working stroke, suitable for rivets of different lengths.
- Simple Operation - Quick release air valve permits cylinder to return quickly for high speed assembly operations; tail transparent container with holes for quick release of rivet ends; performs well at any angle and tight spaces.
- Widly Usage- Pop Pneumatic Riveting Gun is designed for rivets in aluminum, copper, and other softer materials. Applicable to a variety of industries such as decoration and decoration industry, automobile manufacturing, container production, electrical and electronic manufacturing, luggage manufacturing, machinery manufacturing.
- Satisfaction Warranty- Pneumatic riveter comes with different nose pieces for rivets 3/32, 1/8, 5/32 and 3/16 inch. 1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you.
- Patented structure increases power and leverage when setting POP blind rivets (not for threaded rivet nuts)
- Shorter handle with double compound hinges that maximize leverage
- Shortest long arm riveter which can operate up to 1/4-Inch (6.4mm) stainless steel rivets
- One of our most versatile and powerful hand riveters, taking the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets
- includes 5 Nosepieces: 1/8-Inch (3.2mm), 5/32-Inch (4.0mm), 3/16-Inch (4.8mm) and two pieces of 1/4-Inch (6.4mm)
- ARROW Manual Heavy Duty Rivet Tool provides portable fastening, includes 4 interchangeable heads 3/16’’, 5/32’’, 3/32’’ and 1/8’’, to provide you with everything you need to start riveting.
- Designed to work with 3/32 in. to 5/32 in. rivets for general purpose rivet jobs. The rivet system features easy loading and ejection.
- A spring-loaded handle that makes loading rivets simple and a slip resistant grip for precise rivet placement. All-steel construction for durability makes it ideal for heating and cooling ducts. Extended nose makes work easier in hard-to-reach places making it a great tool for general purpose rivet tasks, such as gutters, furniture and canvas works.
- 120 rivets of 6 varying types to accommodate a variety of riveting jobs. The included steel rivets are great for indoor use and the aluminum rivets can be used both indoors and out. You will always have the right rivet available with this kit.
- This pop rivet gun kit includes: Arrow Heavy Duty Rivet Gun & Arrow 120 Rivets Pack. Not recommended for use with 3/16 in. (5 mm) all-steel rivets. Stainless steel rivets are not for use with manually operated rivet tools.
Last update on 2021-01-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Heavy Duty Rivet Gun?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Heavy Duty Rivet Gun? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Heavy Duty Rivet Gun, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Heavy Duty Rivet Gun available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Heavy Duty Rivet Gun that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Heavy Duty Rivet Gun?
- What benefits are there with buying an Heavy Duty Rivet Gun?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Heavy Duty Rivet Gun?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Heavy Duty Rivet Gun, much less the best one?
- Which Heavy Duty Rivet Gun are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Heavy Duty Rivet Gun?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Heavy Duty Rivet Gun, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Heavy Duty Rivet Gun, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Heavy Duty Rivet Gun. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Heavy Duty Rivet Gun buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Heavy Duty Rivet Gun currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Heavy Duty Rivet Gun has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Heavy Duty Rivet Gun?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Heavy Duty Rivet Gun.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Heavy Duty Rivet Gun objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Heavy Duty Rivet Gun.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Heavy Duty Rivet Gun, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Heavy Duty Rivet Gun is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Heavy Duty Rivet Gun information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Heavy Duty Rivet Gun is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.