The Best i9 2080 ti of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best i9 2080 ti of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,074 Reviews Scanned
- Intel 8-Core i9-9900K Processor 3.6GHz (8 Cores, 16 Threads, Turbo Boost up to 5.00 GHz, 16M Cache) with Z390 Pro Motherboard| 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM| 1TB SSD (boot) + 1TB HDD| 240mm RGB Liquid Cooling
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce Dedicated Gaming video card RTX 2080 Ti 11GB (1x USB Type-C| 1x HDMI|3x Display Port) | Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Ports: 5 x USB 3.1 Gen. 1 Type A, 4 x USB 2.0 Type A, 1 x DVI, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x RJ45, 1 x PS2, Audio ports
- 6 x 120mm RGB Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 750-Watt Power Supply | Tempered Glass Black Cases
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered glass RGB Gaming Fans w/hub and Remote control for ease of use | USB Wi-Fi included | 16 Color RGB Lighting case | No bloatware| Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support| Assembled in the U.S.A
- Intel Core i9 9900K eight core processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics and award winning CORSAIR 32GB DDR4 memory
- Built in RGB light pipes and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software allow you to personalize your system’s look and instantly sync lighting profiles across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products
- Patented assisted convection liquid cooling system for higher clock speeds, lower temperatures and minimal noise
- Experience stunning multi display immersion with support for up to three 4K displays with NVIDIA G SYNC, VR and HDR
- Front I/O panel equipped with two USB ports, a 3.5mm audio jack and a VR ready HDMI port
- Processor: Intel Core i9-10900KF Ten Core Processor (20MB Cache, 3.7GHz-5.3GHz) 125W (Liquid Cooled)
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 2933MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB | Motherboard: Z490M Motherboard
- Power Supply: 700W Gold Power Supply | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
- Accessories: 802.11 AC Wireless + Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
- Hyper-realistic graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (11 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory). enjoy new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion with real-time ray-tracing technologies
- Cutting-edge gaming performance: Geared with the latest hardware and easy to upgrade, so you can crush the latest and most demanding games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Ultra-fast processor: 9th generation Intel Core i9-9900k Processor, 8-Core, Liquid Cooling, 3.60 GHz.Power supply type: 750 W Platinum efficiency power supply
- HP OMEN command center: Included software lets you safely overclock your CPU, customize RGB lighting, prioritize gaming Network traffic, and stream your PC games on your big screen TV with omen game stream (a free remote gaming service)
- Solid state drive and memory: 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive and HyperX 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable to 64 GB). load up your favorite games in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a more powerful and immersive experience than a standard hard drive
- Processor: Intel Core i9-9900KF Eight Core Processor (16MB Cache, 3.6GHz-5.0GHz) 95W (Liquid Cooled)
- Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive | RAM: 32GB DDR4 2666MHz
- Case: Corsair Carbide 275R (Black) with RGB LED Lighting | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 | Motherboard: Z390
- Power Supply: 750W Gold PSU | Note: No Optical Drive Included
- System: Intel Core i9-10900K Processor | Intel Z490 Chipset |64GB DDR4 |1TB SSD | 1TB HDD | WIN 10 Pro H
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti |1 x HDMI |3 x Display Ports
- Special Features: Fan Cooler | Gaming GK30 Keyboard | Gaming GM11 Mouse
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- The EK-Vector RTX RE Ti RGB - Copper + Plexi high-performance water block is specially designed for multiple NVIDIA GeForce RTX Turing based graphics cards
- Directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
- Features a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK Full Cover water blocks
- Features a unique aesthetic cover over the block Terminal which is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side
- The base of the block is CNC machined out of electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic
- Real Boost Clock: 1635 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR6; Minimum of a 650 Watt power supply required
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Hybrid Cooling AIO water cools GPU for lowest possible temperatures and highest Clocks!
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 - EVGA all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro!
- 3 year Warranty
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
- NVIDIA CUDA cores 4352, clock speeds of 1350 MHz core and 1545 MHz boost
- 24/7 U.S. Based technical support
- Blower edition
- NVIDIA turing architecture, combined with the all-new GeForce RTX platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading.
- Vertically mounted NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 (Base: 1350MHz, Boost: 1545MHz, TDP: 250W) | GPU Ports: 1x HDMI, 2x DP, 1x USB Type-C
- Liquid cooled Intel Core i9-10900KF Processor
- 1TB HyperDrive PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (up to 3200MB/s) | 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Pro
- eSports and LAN-party ready with hot-swap SSD bay and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A and C front panel connections allows easily expandable storage (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- ROG Strix Flare and ROG Gladius II Mouse included
Last update on 2021-04-08 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best i9 2080 ti?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great i9 2080 ti? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching i9 2080 ti, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest i9 2080 ti available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for i9 2080 ti that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an i9 2080 ti?
- What benefits are there with buying an i9 2080 ti?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective i9 2080 ti?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any i9 2080 ti, much less the best one?
- Which i9 2080 ti are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about i9 2080 ti?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding i9 2080 ti, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for i9 2080 ti, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible i9 2080 ti. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an i9 2080 ti buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available i9 2080 ti currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of i9 2080 ti has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an i9 2080 ti?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your i9 2080 ti.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade i9 2080 ti objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their i9 2080 ti.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an i9 2080 ti, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an i9 2080 ti is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining i9 2080 ti information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding i9 2080 ti is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.